Today is Wes Anderson's birthday

Today is Wes Anderson's birthday.

Say something nice about him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=949DcEoeSec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the way he made a 100% effective pleb filter with Moonrise Kingdom, catching all the plebs who loved it.

i cant think of anything
just being honest

I like how his movies are real aesthetic

I enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

Happy birthday for you

Life Aquatic is overrated, Darjeeling Limited is superior. Grand Budapest is adequately rated.

Hey Wes, why do you pretend to be of the English Gentry when you're in fact the offspring of a blue collar Texan family?

I hate his characters but I like his settings.

Wessy kinomancer!

I love you Wes!

Me too user

Darjeeling Limited is almost too comfy.

your movies are good desu

Fantastic Mr. Fox is one of the most engaging animated films of the past 15 years

I bet you like the early films of Wes Anderson

This guy knows

Wooow

T. Hansel tanenbaum

He is a moderately successful filmmaker

I enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

I enjoy the film Darjeeling

youtube.com/watch?v=949DcEoeSec

CUTE

I liked the suicide attempt scene in this.

Darjeeling is amazingly underrated and probably my favorite next to Grand Budapest

The Life Aquatic is one of my favorite comedies of all time. I used to stay home from school and watch it. So comfy and happy

delet

Puppets and dioramas in movies, needs to be more of this in general.

Why was Wes Anderson in Ant-Man?

Wes Anderson is good at technical Directing but his movies are poorly written and boring/unfunny/reddit

one trick pony

Posts like this always make me wonder what kind of retards browse this board. I mean are you fucking serious? 'moderately' successful? He's pretty much among the most successful filmmakers on this planet, especially he's the kind of filmmaker that directs, produces and writes his movies. There really aren't many like him.

I've only seen Bottle Rocket