Islam

The based religion. Stop hating it because "muslims are not white!!!". Read the Quran and find truth.

Exactly brother

Exactly brother

Islam would be ok if it wasn't a route for Arabization and Arab imperialism

Christianity was more like "just read these Latin words from time to time, redress your pagan traditions and pretend to like the pope".

Takbir, brother.

I dont follow religion of shitskins

>Islam
>Arab imperialism

Ah yes, Arab imperialism, which explains why Turks were the dominant military force in Islam since about 850 until 1920.

Religion is a spook

>Read the Quran and find truth
How is that supposed to work?

What would even be "neither" of the genders? How would such a person behave?

Fuck you and your shitskin semitic mythology, cure for abrahamism is crucifixion.

Can I try out Islam for like a day or two to see if I can like it and leave if it isn't for me?

mashallah brother

I dont see any difference in you being against the white rqce and you being against the white race.

And yet Turks lived here since the 60s and nobody was afraid of an Islamisation.
Turks are civilised people Arabs aren't.

Like a zombie or a robot.

You mean the turks that copied their entire culture and way of life from arabs and then proceeded to spread said arabic culture to europe? Sounds like arabization and arab imperialism to me.

>Can I try out Islam for like a day or two to see if I can like it and leave if it isn't for me?
I think there is the death penalty on leaving Islam.

>leave if it isn't for me
It's actually punished by death.

I don't think that's even possible. Everyone will always have some traits and desires and it will always weigh in one of the two directions

Aren't muslims, historically speaking, pretty accepting of transsexuals?

In order to have legitimacy as a caliphate you need to pay homage to Arab culture.

Which the Ottomans did.

By arab imperialism I don't necessarily mean direct Arab rule.

this

Oh shit he's back

mashallah the truth is here guys

depends really.

I know someone who's an emerati who left Islam and tried Christianity.
He left Christianity because it was stupid, that's what he said.

>Everyone will always have some traits and desires
Not having a gender only exclude sexual ones. I think that's achievable with a little bit of brain surgery and fucking with hormone balance. Oh, and removal of all sexual characteristics.

>who left Islam and tried Christianity.
What does it even mean "tried christianity"?

>"It's Arab imperialism"
>"I know it's not Arabs who actually ruled the empires, it's still Arab imperialism!!"

Fucking historically illiterate idiots, everybody.

No, you're wrong. Shiites believe the Caliph must be a direct descendant of Muhammad, Sunnis believed that the Caliphs were from Quraysh (Muhammad's tribe).

Ottomans were neither but still had legitimacy as a Caliphate through pure military strength and the fact that they held the 3 holy cities.

>pay homage to Arab culture

This literally means nothing. Fucking hell.

why does god torture us and make sin

Christianity is a filthy shitskin mythology.

you know, reading the bible and stuff

I don't want to listen to your muslim lies.

Everyone knows the first thing Islam tells you is to learn Arabic and follow Arab practices.

only thing you have to do is say the shahada and that's it basically. even if you live like a christian afterwards, you'll still be a muslim
and the way to get off the train is that just say jesus is his son and you're a christian again
almost all muslims do everything that's haram and don't pray at all, but they're still in islam, only sinners.

you don't have the obligation to tell anyone you're a muslim, you could try it out by yourself and get out if you don't like it

i personally don't like it so i'm only "muslim" by name. doubt anybody practices it like it is said in the quran anymore nowadays.

everybody sins bro

I know that. All religions are basically this.
Can he read the bible being a muslim? I thought religious people suppose to believe in all that shit. It's not like "oh, today I'm going to believe in that, and tomorrow I'll change my mind for no reason and will believe in some other thing".

How sweet would it be to see all Semites renounce their faith at the sword, my ancestors oppression by this shitskin mythology will be avenged.

>doubt anybody practices it like it is said in the quran anymore nowadays.
I'm pretty sure those are the people who blow shit up and kill people all over the world.

>boohoo someone disagrees with my stupid opinions you're STOOOPID
Irrelevant, try again.
>Shiites
Irrelevant, try again.
>bla bla bla turks cant have arabic culture because only second son of mohammeds barber on a full moon can be caliph
Irrelevant, try again.

You sound like a mouthbreathing retard. Turks were just another vector for arabic culture and arabic imperialism, AKA islam, just like how mosquitoes are a vector for malaria. We don't call the disease "mosquito" now do we, you dense cunt.

>flag
checks out

Literally not a single argument to be found in these posts.

Wouldn't expect anything less from you snowniggers, you have absolutely zero history of your own, no wonder the study of history is difficult for you guys.

Why islam is so gay?

I don't respond to diversionary tactics. The truth is there for everyone to see.

>depends really.
This alone is already the very wrong aswer.

>you don't have the obligation to tell anyone you're a muslim
How do I go to a masque then?

Good soyboy.

Not every country can have a truly unique culture. Considering native Swedish culture is having 5 genders at the same time, and renting your wife to different men, perhaps developing your own culture isn't always good.

>some dumb brabra
>Shitskin mythology
>Amermutt flag

Semitism punishable by death.

Back to "studying" your "Qur'an", "Mohammed".

Teminder to oppose semitic mythology.

Back to the cuckshed, Sven. Don't forget, you have to wake up early for morning prayers.

I will turn on tv to see more muslims getting chopped up by isis

This. Islam in a vaccuum is fine. But it comes with so much baggage of arabic shit. I mean you can't even translate it ffs. And it requires some bullshit brotherhood between you and all the terrible parts of the world, while distancing you from all the good parts. No thanks.

>Not every country can have a truly unique culture
Thanks to Islam whole Middle East lost their cultures.

this desu

the trans can still be trans until reaching balig stage (adultrey) after that, the trans need to choose his own gender and live the rest of life with the gender he/she choose