Thanks USA

Everything here in Lebanon is falling apart because of you idiots. Christians like me are being taken over by Sunni fucks and disgusting Syrians.

Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure buddy, like a disgusting Lebanon is relevent.

Falafels are delicious, I'll miss you guys.

A FUCKING TREE

Should've genocided harder in the 80s tbqhfamiglia

Sorry Lebanonbro.

Go to Brazil

Come to Brazil

My tree is better than your leaf

Fuck canadians, seriously even in the MidEast nobody likes you faggots

Thanks friend

my lebanon friend says the same thing 2bh

t. brazilian

Together, we can fix all our problems.

>Set up to be Christian homeland as to escape centuries of oppression at hands of muzzies
>Kind enough to accept muslim refugees
>They reach high enough numbers to cause issues
>Start 15 year civil war
>displaces more Christians
>Christians now minority
>Muslim majority
>Even more refugees allowed in
>Christian extinction in country looks imminent
But no when I say it may have negative consequences for the West to let in millions of muslims despite their repeated attacks and higher fertility than natives, I'm a bigot racist nazi who has no place in my country :^)

It really sucks bro

We used to be 50/50 muslim & Christian

Now it's like 70% Muslims & that's not counting the disgusting Syrians

Fuck hezbollah

I didn't do shit. All i do is watch tv and jack off

Fuck off kid

A FUCKING TREE

My Lebanese-Canadian friend is based, I'd happily let you in Britain but I'd advise against it as we foreseably will suffer a fate similar to yours, I think unfortunately South America is both of our futures, man. Be glad to fight alongside my Christian brothers in Lebanon though should it come to it. DEUS LO VULT, PRAISE YESHUA!

Everybody in Lebanon wants Trump to win

We want America to win

We need to have Christian unity in the world to get rid of the cockroach muslims

I hope Trump bans Muslim and I hope he purges them from Christian based countries

Make Lebanon proud USA vote Trump

Woman can't rule... This is obvious

Bro just say youre muslim, dont get murdered.

Britain & Lebanon are proud countries we will get rid of the Muslims. We won't sit & take it forever

I will never associate with those dogs

Where are the Gemayals when you need them?

> tfw second Sabra-Shatila

But seriously. It's partly Hezbullah's fault (they're part of the reason all the Syrian refugees fleeing Assad are coming). And they're not Sunni.

على أي حالة، انشالله كل شيء هيكون كويس

well you have my condolences. I'd try to move out of the middle east anyways. Europe is falling apart, so if you go there try eastern europe. Maybe some qt asian country like japan as well

psssssh dont mention it kiddo

Based, purely based.

You think some knucklehead fascist in Poland or Bulgaria is going to not kick the shit out of an Arab because they're a Christian?

Good luck with that. Go to Japan.

Come to France. We need some christians to replace those killed on 13/11.

We're sorry.

I know it is their fault they are the problem with the country. I am sick of it.

??لبناني

Look how much we care. Fuck you sand nigger fucks.

R A R E
A
R
E

F L A G
L
A
G

kek you're probably right. based polocks

What is Lebanon?

Our time will come, I'm certain. Just be prepared to die for Christ if it comes to it, prayers go out to you brother, hope we can stop these satanic heathens.

im sorry. we shouldve helped you

Faggot Canadians

I wish you were all banned from this site

My cousin moved to Canada & he's a huge faggot. We all make fun of him.

Fruits

Lebanon are disgusting people anyways who keep slaves, and call them maids. I hope your country gets nuked.

Prayers to you my EuroBro

They kill for their god, we must fight for Christ

They are paid you idiot

We pay our maid 500$ monthly

It's good when they go back to Phillipenes

Besides the nigger ones, nobody cares

لا، أنا إنجليزي بس طالب للعربي في الجماعة. أنا درست بشكل اساسي المصري، بس هاروح إلى فلسطين بعد شوي، و لذلك أنا بديت دراسة الشامي كمان. أنا رحت لبنان من 5 سنين، كانت حلوة جداً، و اسوا شي هيكون إذا إستولوا البلد داعش.

What's the geographical religious breakdown in Lebanon? I know the Alawites in Syria are mostly along the coast there, so is the northern part of Lebanon mostly Shi'ite as well?

Southern Lebanon is Hezbullah country, as is the north near Balbeck (when I went there are only Shia posters supporting Nasrallah and Assad). In the northern mountains, further inland, are the Maronite villages.

I guess Sunnis live mainly in the towns along the coast, and in Beirut.

سك ماي دك

But really, is Islam getting that bad in Lebanon bro? Yall need to get it under control before it turns to shit like my home country.

t. Sunny Muslim

This is where all of the Palestinians should have gone, before the israelis said they couldnt leave.

>Japan
>Be welcoming of asylum seekers or immigrants at all
Topkek lad. But best of luck to Christian Lebanonbros.

>This is where all of the Palestinians should have gone, before the israelis said they couldnt leave.

This is where plenty of the Palestinians DID go (see the civil war, PLO, Syrian invasion, Arafat, 1982 Israeli invasion etc etc).

طيب حتى والدتي المصري شعب طيب جدا ... و أنت في أي وقت يعود إلى لبنان ؟ أنا في بيروت

>I hope Trump bans Muslim and I hope he purges them from Christian based countries

If he does, lots of them will end up in Lebanon XD

Shame. I'll miss the food.

Gods not real FAGGOT

He is right, I live in Beirut, close to the Italian embassy-to the west by the airport is sunni turf... Lot's of hezbollah downtown beirut, Christians scattered

Most Christians are more wealthy-so they live in Faraya or Like my home town Hammena (Christian village)

Thanks man, I'm ready to fight should we need to but prepare to get executed, that's what these heathens do but then we shall honour our lord since he tells us this will happen in the latter days, and rejoice when he returns with us and we finally do away with their evil.
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

Heathen faggot canadian

Haram this poor boy hahahaha

BLAME WHITEY

do you have ways of leaving your country ? IF so try and do it , hell , some parts of south america aren't that bad if you want to move in

IE: we already have a good chunk of non muslims arabs that escaped from the middle east centuries ago and are doing just fine

Learn to fuk
make bebe
????
Profit

Are English Catholic welcome and accepted in Chile we're getting overrun fairly quick and while I love my homeland the tragic fact is brits are mostly atheistic and to cucked to fight should a time to defend ourselves come.

He can't produce enough habibis to resurrect Maronite Lebanon unfortunately, even if all his fellow Christians do they're ultimately fucked especially due to the geography...

Thank god for Lebanon

The Leaf is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him A FUCKING LEAF and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.

Through a little process we can leave.

I love my country, but it may be the only option

Armenian leb brit bong here. You are incorrect, Syria, Saudi and Iran are responsible for destroying lubnan. The west should have helped Christians to ethnically cleanse the muslims during the civil war

The USA fucks it for EVERYONE, not just you. Blacks in all our countries are now rioting because of the stupid fucking apes they forgot to put down there. Then you have mass migration, their cancerous foreign policy, Jews, media... it never ends.

Don't come to Australia.

Deal with it yourself. we isolationist now.

Checked for based tree

Underrated.

Alas Lebanon we hardly knew he. I will play that human league song as a tribute to your demise.

Seriously USA friends vote Trump please

Lebanon will be proud, you guys can be number one

Hallas no more "Nice guy obama" shit

America CAN win, just take the right steps

Xenophobia is just a globalist kike bullshit. Muslims ARE a scourge

Trump is right about the wall. If we had a wall we wouldn't have Syrian overload.

Make America Great Again
Make Lebanon Proud

Ps: Trump memes are best

That's actually good to hear.

Then get the fuck out of Lebanon and come to the US.

I have family in Miami

Lots of Niggers & spics but I may be going there

Best of luck Lebanon bro, I grew up with this Lebanese kid who would always hook me up with a slice of pizza for lunch, was based as fuck.

Hopefully you guys can declare an apartheid state and keep the disgusting arab mudslimes out (like Israel).

sorry. I've been trying to redpill my family on the obama administration. People seem to think they're can do no wrong angels and have a hard time accepting the fact that theyre war criminals and mass murderers...

Lebanese are Syrians. Maronites are idiots for following the Phalanges. When you are a minority you should not try to genocide the majority and support Israel. Allying with Israel and the U.S, you guys fucked up. You know who else used to be allies of the U.S? Mubarak and Saddam and the Shah.

Dude, seriously. I don't want you getting hurt over the Middle-East town.
The Blacks and Latinos might be bad, but would they ever kick down your down shouting 'ALLAHU AKBAR!', gang-bang your sister, behead your father and then force you to convert to their religion?
The worse they'd do is butcher the English language and try to tell you that Rap is poetic.

your a dumb nigger
put the blame in the right place
the only people not being fucked with are the same people instigating both sides to fight.

sand people are subhuman so they can't see whos leading them and took the bait. the average westerner was comfy since 1950 but we are waking up now.

B-b-but Hezbollah defends Christians senpai...

come to texas

Come to Lebanon and Falafel is on me. For the time being it is stable, but slowly slipping. We can have an Almaza together

Israel will always be an enemy because of the fucking jews, but they are not bothering us so much currently

We have to lower the Muslim population and stop Syrian immigrants

If only we had a lebanese Trump that would wall up our border and then deal with Muslims internally while they can not enter or exit

your welcome.

gonna go have a fap than a beer on the back porch. what a beautiful evening.

Turkish cockroach

Wow.

I might be a Turkroach, but you know what I am not?

Rude.

I don't mean to blame USA in that way

I mean USA needs to kill the Muslims. I know USA didn't make this happen on their own.

The root of the problem is Muslims. Then kikes.

Call me Sand Nigger and sub human all you want. I am a Christian and Beirut is very westernized, except for the muzzies

Defending hezbollah are you mad?

Are you muslim?

Texan here too. Where you at?

religions isn't really a topic here, most people are lazy agnostics or meme Christians ( believers that dont practice )

and yes, just being from a decent European country will be helpful for you , in the capital ( Santiago) there are plenty of euro centric communities

I do agree. Niggers and spics are too stupid to be threatning. Honestly will probably make arrangements to go live with family their in the next few months.

Seems to be the only option and the only constant advice in this thread is "leave"

Are you yourself H-white or just Argentine tier 'white'?

Lebanon has never been Christian nor Muslim clay. Return to Phonecians please.

I know it will be hard for you to leave what I suspect is your native country, but you could always return in the future. Once everything has normalized and not every neighbor will explode screaming ALLAHU AKBAR.
If you ever come to Texas and I run into you, I'll buy you a drink.

Ok, would you rather a Christian state in MidEast

Or another filthy Muslim one?

It's just the unfortunate reality mate, the globalists hate us Christians and no western power does anything about the abuses of Muslim countries, leave while you can, before its too late, make sure you have enough money and education to live in America however though man. Best of luck, bro.

more like penicians tbqhfam

LEAF

Both as bad as each other. Two barbaric sand cults responsible for so much suffering throughout history.

I will hold you to that friend, I have friends in Dallas hopefully I can meet a based Texan. I always thought Texas would be amazing to see You are right brother. I will stay safe as you do the same. I won't be here this time next year probably. I have plenty of money, I make my money elsewhere from here. Mostly Dubai/Qatar

You don't need education with business savvy haha

Oh fuck off

Christian Arabs just want to prosper

We are not exploding ourselves

Are you stupid?

same skin color and eyebrows , bigger nose ( Italian genes from dad part)

hair : the same , black and straight
big forehead

>82265115
>lebanon
>don't you mean the 33 province of greater syria

I live in a town north of Austin called Round Rock. Quiant town, growing population, but still sleepy. It's perfect for that classic feel of Texas when you want to sit on your porch, drink something sweet, and watch people enjoy their activities in the evening.