APOLOGIZE

>Won the election in a landslide 306 to 232
>Republicans won the house majority
>Republicans won the senate majority
>Approx. 30 executive orders so far, more than any president in the first 100 days.
>Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipeline were both approved (great for energy independence and American jobs)
>Promised to cut funding to sanctuary cities
>Hired thousands more border and immigration agents, toughening immigration enforcement
>Got rid of the “catch and release” illegal immigrant rule that Obama had
>Fulfilled promise of a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
>Decreasing regulation: signed executive order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others
>Exposed the migrant issue in Sweden and Europe.
>A 298,000 net job increase in February (in contrast to the 135k estimate)
>The official unemployment rate decreased to a new low of 4.7 percent
>Ford, Intel, Walmart, Sprint, Charter Communications, Carrier, and DOZENS of other companies invested more than $150B into America and a combined 400,000 American jobs over next few years
>Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship
>Since November 8th, the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS and hit 24 CONSECUTIVE record highs – it has never been this high in history, ever!
>Consumer confidence is at a 15 year high.
>Delivered Joint Session to congress – “Best presidential moment in history” – Van Jones
>CEO's most optimistic since 2009.
>Tax cuts coming soon
>Healthcare is coming along, republicans and democrats are compromising on solutions.
>Signed an executive order on energy independence.
>American Manufacturing Survey Showing Highest Level of Optimism in 20 Years with a 35% increase from the past highest level

Yay for drumpfie!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

Yay drumpf made good deal he's the best negotiator ever yay for drumpfy!

>Was right about surveillance by Obama administration- Susan Rice unmasking story, FISA warrant granted to Obama based off of the fake and debunked “Russian dossier” from Buzzfeed
>Airstrike at Syrian base which shot the chemical weapons, to teach the world our values and punish those who violate international law.
>Supreme court judge Neil Gorsuch approved, despite the UNJUSTIFIED filibuster (100% of democrats accepted Gorsuch in 2006, he has an incredible background with immense experience and knowledge). Approving a SCOTUS has never happened within the first 100 days of any President!
>In response to Trump, China returns North Korean coal shipments, AND buys coal from the US instead!
>263K jobs added in month of March - up from 180k expectation.
>Signed the Buy American Hire American executive order.
>Signed the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act – more VA help coming soon
>Welcomed US citizen back to US after being in jail in Egypt for 3 years- shortly following President Trumps meeting with Egypt President, where he told him to bring her back to the US – Obama failed to bring her home
>Exports are a 2 year high.
>Home builder confidence at a record high
>Sanctioned Iran for their missile use
>National association of manufacturers highest confidence in 15 years.
>Regulation cuts are saving taxpayers $17-19 billion annually (Wall Street Journal).
>Already deported thousands of illegal immigrants with serious criminal records.
>Illegal border crossings are down 64% - A 17 year low!!!!!!!
>Afghanistan bomb took out tunnels and killed 36 ISIS members - 0 civilians.
>Is donating 100% of his presidential salary
>70% of Americans say that the Democratic party is out of touch with America
>97% of voters say that they still support their vote for Trump
>This is just the first 95 days. There is 2920 days in an 8-year term.

>'Fans, followers, memesters and cucks, let me make myself clear: I. Am. A. Globalist.'

>Th-that's not what he meant!

MY NIGAA DONALD

i'm tired of waiting mr pence, when are the rwds coming out?

Alt right pussies crying about literally everything

>tfw used to spam the 'we won lol' meme
>trump now completely shit the bed, Im at a loss of what to shitpost

I want reddit out.

>i want the people who made it possible for me to post on Sup Forums today out
LOL

What are the best comebacks to use against normies when they start crying about Trump on social media bros?

8 more years

He's only doing executive orders (something that he insulted Obama for doing yet Trump is doing 10x more, 10x faster) because he can't get anything passed. His own fucking party has turned against him.

>your right. I to was bamboozled by this showman. Next time let's stay home.

show them this

I don't go to Sup Forums to shitpost about politics, I go to Sup Forums for that, get out of here OP

Trump is a terrorist
Putin is the devil
Neofascism is killing western civilization
Nationalism is a mental illness

post funny pepe pics and say MAGA

I'd rather have the reddit faggots than the Sup Forums invasion.

there are no comebacks. Trump keeps talking and makes his followers look even bigger morons

back to r/donald!

That's because he REMOVED the regulations. You know the shit that was put in place to prevent Wallstreet from fucking the country up again like they did back just prior to Obama taking office.

You first