Hey fellas. Thread for people who dont have a right to bear arms. What do you have to defend yourselves?

Hey fellas. Thread for people who dont have a right to bear arms. What do you have to defend yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

coldsteel-uk.com/store/Brooklyn-Smasher-Brooklyn-Crusher-Baseball-Bats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=auhgbxEc6yg
youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI
youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Water.

Putin.

I don't legally have a right to purchase a firearm after a hunting accident. I lost my best friend because I had butterfingers. I don't defend myself anymore, if I am to be greeted with life threatening harm I will gladly submit to my fate.

nice

Peace marches.

His fault for taking a liberal pussy hunting with him

When people try to fight me I get naked and make animal noises and threaten to do something fucked up

Example one time two guys were yelling at me at night on street

I pulled my shirt into my collar to make it look like a hillbilly burger, I put my hands in my shoes and started making magpie noises

>KOOOOOAAAH KOOOAAAAAHH

If they didn't leave me alone I was going to piss on myself

America.

People really misconstrued the amendment when it was created.

I own a reproduction black powder four bore stopping rifle.

Only fitting that I would use it as my ancestors did for hunting the most dangerous game - niggers.

Smuggle them?

Crossbows? High stress survival training?

You don't understand how powerful the knock back is when you fire a weapon. I actually got pretty hurt when I accidentally shot him, the butt of the gun hit me in the chest at full power. It's a really bad experience and it's nothing to joke about. Guns are dangerous.

Butterfly knife
(no, I am not homosexual)

Lol what a pussy

Oh we still have a license for that in America, you just have to pass the police exam.

420 flip kick to the head then I finish 'em off with my nunchucks

I live in Crete, nuff said.

that faggot is holding the knife backwards.

Well, did you read you're Red Rider BB gun manual when you got it? Or did you go all Ralphy?

An air rifle

But even a fucking air rifle I have to get a license for now otherwise I face a prison sentence

just fuck that dildo up my ass already senpai

I read a manual and had a full instruction session with a nice Arab man before I was given my license. I just wasn't prepare for the gun to propel itself out of my grip and jab me in the chest at such a powerful force..

Big pair of steel toed boots. None would try messing with me anyway, I'm apparently a scary person who makes babies cry

When going out at night, I usually carry a large Mag-Lite, packs quite a punch. Certain 'tools' also work very well, especially when you can carry them because "I'm here by bike, I don't want to break down in the middle of nowhere". Small knives usually pass for tools here also.

A couple of retracting night stick type things, I carry a small legal folding knife (spyderco kiwi). For home defence or to keep in my car im considering something like:

coldsteel-uk.com/store/Brooklyn-Smasher-Brooklyn-Crusher-Baseball-Bats.html

Nothing. If you do something to the person attacking you, you get arrested and you can be sued for everything you own.

Well see there's your problem, you an inferior Russian made product. Also, if a child in Uganda can do it, so can you. I mean I'm sure you have more muscle mass than this.

Tactical pissbottles, Cum IEDs and several Poopsocks.
Come at me.

My trusty hardened steel wrench

hey its gersh kuntzman

All people have the right to keep and bear arms as it is inherent to our and derived from our humanity.
What you mean is "For people who live in nations that dont legally protect this right"

two four-fingered mallets

Why didn't you set the gun but speed switch to half-power.

In Canada carrying anything with the intention of using it as a weapon, even in self-defense, is illegal.

you forgot your most dangerous weapon, the assault spoon

Tolerance.

>B B but we just want common sense laws that dont inhibit law abiding people from defending themselves
t lying tyrants and their useful idiots

lock my doors

Well, I'd rather risk losing my stuff than losing my life...

youtube.com/watch?v=auhgbxEc6yg

A 200mw green pen laser, it burns nylon fabric up close but I won't need it here haha

>Hey fellas. Thread for people who dont have a right to bear arms. What do you have to defend yourselves?
A... firearm.
It's not difficult.

Also a baton and a knife.

>Wrench in car in case of needing to tighten a loose nut.
>Knife in pocket in case of a wild letter that needs opening.
>Shotgun in trunk because I am on my way hunting/gun range
>Chainsaw in case of a fallen tree on the road.
>Canister of Zyklon B in case of sudden termites in the sauna building.
etc etc

Implying anyone carries anything ever for self-defense but if you "happen" to have something with you when needed then one should use it.

Somewhat similar here. Shit counts as a prohibited weapon, if;
>It is used as a weapon aggressively (if used in self defense, you can claim it as a weapon of circumstance).
>It is found on a person with clear intent of using it as a weapon.
>It is found in circumstances where use as a weapon would be the most likely use.

Somewhat easy to work around, if you know local laws.

My fists

haha, yeah that door is such shit, pretty spooky stuff

>go hunting without training with your gun

you killed your friend because you're a dumbass, it wasn't the gun's fault

thinking about getting of these 1W artic whicked laser, it's just for stargazin... of course.

Freedom coming through.

Carry this everyday.

147gr 9mm Federal HST +P

HST masterrace

>hit me in the chest
>the chest

This is bait. At least I hope it is.

I'm considering buying a pepper spray, but I'm not in a hurry because this country is still relatively peaceful and free of Muslims.

ILLEGAL, I'M CALLING THE CONSTABLE

How many of these rules did you break?

>Implying anyone carries anything ever for self-defense but if you "happen" to have something with you when needed then one should use it
In non prison nations plenty of people carry things solely for Self defense.

do americans actually buy guns exclusively for self defense?

like people who aren't even interested in shooting whatsoever

small empty glass water bottle, not kidding.
if i need to, ill just break it and stab fucker

Besides a gun, I think the next best weapon for causing death of another person in a self-defense type situation would be a box knife.

You could slit his throat like you were cutting through butter. Box knives use razor blades which are sharp as fuck. I cut my finger once with a razor at work, I bled like a motherfucker.

They're small and concealable and if you did have to explain why you carry it to a cop you could have an easy answer. "I use one at work and so I often have one in my pants pocket."

wtf I hate the 2nd amendment now. looks like I'm a #PutinPolarisMissile

Some do. They're tools, that's like asking if people buy hammers exclusively for nailing things, and aren't even interested in carpentry

>In non prison nations plenty of people carry things solely for Self defense.
I know, kinda jelly of the 2nd Amendment.

egg.

I don't know anyone who would buy tools they don't use or know how to use

The English Channel.

Poor little cucks.

You sound like a huge fucking pussy.

I bet it was a fucking 12 gauge and you are crying about the fucking recoil. Teenage girls can handle a full size rifle without issue.

Moderately rare.

I don't know much about Georgia. Is it developed?

Notice: I don't condone any illegal activity. My post was hypothetical in a legal self-defense type situation.

Why do you imply people who buy defensive guns don't know how to use them, or won't need them?

That user is just making shit up to try to make guns seem more dangerous than they are, user. Don't fall for his low-grade bait.

i didn't, I asked if there are people who buy guns who have no interest in shooting and never practice or anything, and you said some do

Guns are only dangerous when idiots like you are handling them.

>calls people poor
>has a m&p ar
>fde plastic shit

Cold steel and true warrior ethics.

youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI

youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM

If all else fails, my hands are my weapons.

No, you just now added the part about not practicing. And people do go to the range and practice even if they "don't have an interest in shooting"

And just because you own guns for self defense doesn't mean you can't also use them for recreation or whatever. I shoot my carry guns all the time for fun

My collection of guns

>Magpul is shit
When did I call anyone poor? Also polymer is ideal for weapons, wood warps and metal rusts. Show me your AR faggot.

>No, you just now added the part about not practicing
i assumed that was implied, when i said "no interest in shooting" that you wouldn't shoot recreationally, i assume you must have "interest" at that point, but I guess i could have phrased it better

>And just because you own guns for self defense doesn't mean you can't also use them for recreation or whatever.
yeah, i'm aware of this

full disclosure, i am an avid shooter and gun collector and am in no way anti gun

Coin sap is the way to go.
Shit, cops dont even know wat those things are around here.

i have nothing
but random violent crimes are not really common around here

>Aluminum rusts

Wew

Crossbow and a spiked baseball bat

>Paying $2000 for a rifle when you can get the same shit from a $700 rifle and $150 addons

Found the noguns retard. Still waiting to see your AR bro.

I carry a Glock 43 everywhere I go.

You are gonna look real stupid when
A: You hit the bottle on a table but it doesn't break like in the movies because glass is actually pretty hard
B: It does break but not in the perfect Hollywood nigger shank and you cut your hand open
C: everything goes perfectly and you use your perfect nigger shank only to lose your grip on the glass when blood touches your hand and lose your """""weapon"""""

Better off just hitting them with the bottle m8, a full bottle has the potential to crack a skull.

I shot a 12 gauge on a school field trip in the 4th grade.

Dubs speak truth. Bottles are made the way they are because they don't break easily and minimize breakage when idiot minimum wage cargo loaders are tossing boxes of bottles around carelessly.

I have a shotgun but it's in a locked safe so there's no way I'd be able to get it out to defend myself in time if somebody broke into my house and was coming to attack me.

Under my bed I have
>axe
>machete
>aluminium baseball bat
>dumbbell bar

DEEZ NUTS

>HAH GOT HIMMM HAH!

pocket policeman

Truly. You use the bottle as a bludgeon, THEN a shank if it happens to break properly.

You guys need more bar fights in your lives.

This, just bash them with the glass bottle, if it manages to somehow break on their head it is a bonus.

This.
Go watch a bud spencer and learn how Its done.

>no reply
That's what I thought faggot. Now I can call you poor. Kill yourself.

Not even in a dispute over tainted linguini?

RIP
I
P
carlo you are missed

a piece of metal I saw sticking out a skip a long time ago