What are some movies about website moderators writing cringeworthy and fact free propaganda pieces for a ziocon owned...

What are some movies about website moderators writing cringeworthy and fact free propaganda pieces for a ziocon owned media publication?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they the same movie where a business school grad from the South befriends moot and uses his connections with Sup Forums to advance through the rungs in the advertising industry (i.e. paid shills)?

He was right, though.

What are some movies about liberal tears?

youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c

No he fucking wasn't. He's trying to make it seem like Sup Forums is an alt right board while it's still centrist as fuck. Every Donald Trump thread is filled with people telling Sup Forumslacks to go back still. That hasn't changed even though politics is discussed more than usual now.

All he did was point out that people are sick of Hollywood lecturing them. And the like/dislike ratios on recent SJW videos bears that out.

>IMG_3837
Finally you can range ban this cancerous meme hustler!

You are retarded

>implying

*ruins your boards culture to pander to reddit liberals*
*reddit liberals infect board with their culture*
*reddit liberals turn on you when they find out you still hold Sup Forums ideals*
What did he mean by this?

He dun goofed.

>being mad about swaglord

leftist cucks please get off Sup Forums immediately thanks

Sup Forums ideals != nu/pol/ ideals

this loser bans me whenever i post the word 'kike.' funny how Sup Forumstards can't stand having their jewish masters insulted now that trump's in charge

What are some movies about shitposts in line with the alt-right agenda being allowed to stay on Sup Forums for hours longer than non-political shitposts since a mod whose career is in online marketing and advertising got a job writing about alt-right shitposting for the alt-right newspaper owned by Donald Trump's son-in-law / digital media strategist?

>Being this mad over not being able to shitpost

How empty is your life?

Good goy

These types of threads get taken down within a half an hour while trump threads get 200 replies before getting taken down. Both are unrelated. Is Sup Forums the conservative Reddit where free speech is not allowed?

That's because those threads get reported. The problem isn't Sup Forums's staff, it's Sup Forums's userbase.

Dude, you're obsessed, just suck his dick already.

Can we get flags on Sup Forums, swaglord? It would really make things better to prove all the capeshit threads are started by Mexicans.

There are shitpost threads about something new and then there are threads like this that are repost after repost whining and crying about the same thing

So Sup Forumslacks get so triggered when someone has a different opinion they have to report it yet they have no problem with Sup Forums shitposting?

>reddit liberals
I thought you were all extreme right wing cucks.

Basically, yeah.

Zero dark thirty

>These types of threads get taken down within a half an hour while trump threads get 200 replies before getting taken down.
Does that happen in your brain only?