Name a series with a more disgraceful ending. I dare you

Name a series with a more disgraceful ending. I dare you.

Dexter is even worse. Should have ended earlier.

Dexter

This, should've ended after Trinity. Rita's death is the perfect closure.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I would love to agree with you if I didn't actually love the Russian / Polish Mafia season.

that's impossible, but HIMYM comes close on 2nd place

>hey gang, are you not religious?
>too fucking bad: vaguely spiritual ending that has nothing to do with the rest of the series

Season 5 is the perfect ending next to season 7

dropped it on second season .. so I can't really know.

Battlestar Galactica

But that just goes downhill in the last half of the fourth season.

Star Trek Enterprise.

Season 1: Good

Season 2: Not as good, but the whole hatch button thing was interesting enough, if a bit prolonged

Season 3: Had a lot of retarded plotlines, but a good ending

Season 4: More concise and pretty awesome.

Season 5: Mostly amazing. 70s Dharma stuff is the best and I really wish they fleshed it out more. But then they shit the bed by completely changing the time travel rules at the end

Season 6: Fucking disappointment. Changed everything, and then changed everything AGAIN with the atrocious ending.

Want a shitty ending to your sci-fi show? Just call Scott Bakula and we guarantee you'll be satisfied with the results.

How I met your mother

Better Call Saul

you gais are gonna hate it more than Rogue 1

It wasn't even his fault. The producers just didn't give a shit about Enterprise and said let's do TNG instead.

does it have the sjw?

The 7's confirm

your life

LOST had a great ending. Only plebs think otherwise.

If you want to see a show that really crashed and burned, look no further than Battlestar Galactica. Both shows ended around the same time, and trust me, Battlestar was much worse for a fan to go through than LOST.

I've re-watched both finales countless times, and I've grown to love the LOST finale, but I still have a seething hatred for Battlestars.

>I've re-watched both finales countless times
Get a fucking life

LOST ended almost a decade ago, and so did Battlestar, I've rewatched both series numerous times since they've ended you autistical fuck.

>Name a series with a more disgraceful ending
I gotchu covered sempai

I have better things to do than watch the same shit over and over and somehow that makes me the autistic one?

spbp

dexter has the worst finale of all time and was an awful fucking show pretty much from season 5 to the end.

>LOST ended almost a decade ago

if this isn't bait you're the plebbiest of plebs

>TFW Claire isn't a young early 20s perfect goddess anymore

I can't live like this

You're literally angry that someone has watched tv shows multiple times on a board dedicated to discussing television. Who is the real autist here?

kate was the only perfect goddess on lost

Dexter is the ONLY show that comes to mind that dropped the ball harder than Lost. Special Friend Heaven: The Musical was lame as fuck, but there were at least goofy moments in the last few seasons that were enjoyable vs. everything about Dexter seasons 6-8 (minus Ray Stevenson who was the only redeeming part of those shit seasons).

winner winner chicken dinner

only prob is none of these plebs know about The St. Elsewhere Universe

>I have better things to do than watch the same shit over and over and somehow that makes me the autistic one?

Like posting autistic shit on a Singaporean bracelet making forum?

We get it, lots of shows are linked to this forgotten show. Never saw it, but the idea of TV shows being linked is a cool idea that will never happen again because Muh IPs.

it was an overly religious ending for a show that was trying to open up a lot of different possibilities in the paranormal

the fake interviews they had with the stars of the show (which I recall were forced into the show) also ruined the intelligence of the show and assumed too much about how people liked the characters

Yea right, that buck tooth cunt had nothing on Claire

Will Lindelof ever learn how to maximize the effectiveness of his neat-o ideas rather than couch them all in contrived dramas based on characters not communicating like human beings?

no you dont get it. literally hundreds of hours of shows and thousands of characters only exist in a retards mind. Never has TV given as big a middle finger as this to its audience.

Prison break. The whole final season was a colossal fuck up.
I still can't believe they made a new season.

>angry
Sound like you're projecting.
Sup, Reddit?

Six Feet Under.
Loved it at first, then it just got stale and boring, so the ending was pretty unsatisfying

>I'm losing my argument, better call them Reddit XP

Heroes

>Hey let's make the evil brain eating cannibal psychopath a misunderstood protagonist!

That final scene made up for all the garbage we endured the latter seasons. Literally the one time I've ever teared up a little at a show or movie.

most people consider the SFU finale to be one of the best of all time

Sup Forums's contrarianism never ceases to amaze me

We were put on this board for a reason

>posting literal Reddit memes is an argument
Okay, time for me to go. Please don't let your parents find out how much time you waste on something as braindead as television.

>not living for Rumbelle
lol?

more like everything after season 1 is shit

Who's this pig?

Satanic trips confirm

What did you say, dearie?

Lost's finale was pure kino, fuck off

hating on lost finale is the number 1 reddit and normie filter

DUDE RELIGION IS BAD FUCK LOST ENDING

this. honestly, haters can fuck right off back to r e d b i t where they belong. L O S T is patrician kinography of the highest order.