OUTTA MY WAY

OUTTA MY WAY

ISLAMIC FUCKING SHITS

Islam is a religion of peace, ban this propaganda!

Did they even touch on that in the movie or did they turn the brothers into whitr Christian alt-right members.

Great movie. Should have made the dirty disgusting shit bags look worse though.

The interrogation scene sent chills down my spine, she was so strong

of course she was she's SUPER

It's kinda crazy that in 2017 people still believe in God. With all the scientific proof denying it. I get that you follow the bible because of the teachings in it. For example being a good person and shit. But believing there's a God is kinda crazy. I mean religious people believe God gave you life to do whatever you want and to be free yet in order to do so you must follow a set of rules.

>With all the scientific proof denying it
There has never been a single "scientific proof" disproving the existence of a God, you dweeb.

WOW SO EMPOWERING

ISLAM IS THE FEMINIST RELIGION

>dude pisslam is so mysterious and dignified silly westerners will nerver understand it

What a shit scene in an otherwise excellent movie.

>With all the scientific proof denying it

lmao, even deism is a totally legitimate concept even in your scientism

At the end of the film, the real victims from the attack called themselves not victims, but Ambassadors of Peace.

>when you get your legs blown off you win

OUTTA MY WAY DECEPTICON FUCKING SHITS

why is this even a movie

Really you think God might exist? I mean I'm open to it but let's face it. It probably doesn't. The universe began by unstable stars exploding and spreading carbon, nitrogen, oxygen. No God involved.

>With all the scientific proof denying it.

Show me one(1) proof.

This movie taught me that patrol cops are involved in investigations and get to do everywhere, doing whatever they want.

The real story is equally as hilarious as the movie. They really do light up the guy's boat with about 200 rounds and end up sending bullets into neighboring houses.

How the fuck does anyone trained to fire a weapon miss a god damn boat 20 feet in front of them?

>The universe began by unstable stars exploding and spreading carbon, nitrogen, oxygen. No God involved.

Nice theory you have there with basically nothing to back it up, sounds to me like a made up Creator.

good movie

really accurately showed the incompetence of all law enforcement agencies

>eyyyyy, dis is fukken Bawston 'ere

>denying science

Let me guess, you don't believe in climate change?

Most important question, was the younger brother the autism

Just show me a scientific experiment where you replicate your theory of the beginning of the universe. I'm not denying science, only the parts of it which can't be proven.

>Literally the Large Hadron Collider.

I don't remember hearing about cars fucking flipping over from their pipe bombs during the standoff with both brothers in that neighborhood.

Did that actually happen or Hollykikery

Did they already make a movie on this shit, jesus christ

Daily reminder muslims are the biggest victims of terrorism.

This movie was fucking great. I cried at the end when they showed the kid who died.

The most basic evidence for the big bang is that the universe is expanding and the presence of cosmic microwave background radiation. Evidence for the universe being created by God is....

NAWT IN MY CITY

Daily reminder that they deserve it for having their clocks turned back 600 years and not evolving with the rest of civilization

>With all the scientific proof denying it.

Name one

>Bombston

B had some good memes on this event

True but I don't like the implications of it. Highly problematic and manipulative.

My verdict: Mostly true

what a way to ruin the thread, thanks my white friend

>Did they already make a movie on this shit, jesus christ

It's been four years. The first movies about events like the sinking of the Titanic and Pearl Harbor were made within months.

Thank you Islam.

Hey this is Sup Forums not r/atheism, no one cares that your undergraduate professor in your science elective "changed your worldview."

Fag.

Cultural marxist indoctrinated numale queer detected.

Do you see the irony of what you posted

Do you see the braindead stupidity of what you posted?

Would the FBI really need mark wahlberg to tell them where the security cameras are