I had such high hopes for this series. It's such a shame that it's turned into complete shit

I had such high hopes for this series. It's such a shame that it's turned into complete shit.

You turned into complete shit when your mom and dad's genes combined.

I had such high hopes for this thread. It's such a shame that it's turned into complete shit.

>writing staff is now majority women
>surprised it's shit

user, this happens every time. The more women involved the less interesting the show is. You had to have seen this coming. The only people that still defend the show are dumb fanboys that only watch because they think they have to because it's a "nerd" show.

>>he puts his hope into tv shows

what a rich full life

This season is great so far, what the fuck are you going on about?

I had such high hopes for this ground. It's such a shame that it's turned into complete Sith.

>>>he puts his hope into tv shows
>what a rich full life
>I'm too busy flying my Gulfstream Jet between New York and Monaco to notice any clever or interesting storylines in a movie or tv show
ok, thx for your input

Sup Forums has liked to shit on this show due to the irl actions of the actors, but I have liked it. Haven't started the new season yet.

Interested where they take it, and how far they can milk the "barely successful company with a super great product" situation.

Neither of you don't know what you're talking about. Two episodes in and its just as good as it always was

Gilfoyle has no lines.

I have literally no idea what you're talking about, and couldn't possibly care less about what the actors have done.

The matter of the fact is that the jokes are terrible, the characters are severely underutilized (Gilfoyle), and it's practically just a rehash of the same old thing.

Richard building a new internet is the dumbest idea ever.

>Still funny af
i don't know what you weak troles are talking about

>This guy FUCKS amirite guys?!
>Haha swearing a lot and out loud so funny hahahaha!!!!

Wow yeah that's some top notch comedy there, guys.

Wow yeah that's some top notch criticism there, faggot.

>cuck valley

I haven't seen any of season 4 but season 3 was awesome so you're an idiot. This show fucks.

Gilfoyle and Dinesh are actually cancer.

We need more Gavin, Russ and Baghead.

The lead cast is a cuck. The writers are SJW and women. Go figure

Gilfoyle is the best character on the show. Everyone's eager to know what fucked up childhood he had.

Peter Gregory was the second funniest guy on the show. Too bad they killed him off.

>I haven't seen any of season 4 but season 3 was awesome so you're an idiot. This show fucks.
no, season 3 really dragged. I liked season 2 because it has enough of SV culture to be fun to watch, but it just became boring to see the company grow with all the bullshit copyright stealing. The show is not fun anymore, the previews for season 4 look even worse than season 3, not going to waste my time with this show anymore

what's wrong with soylent? Never heard of it before btw

Which episode is this from?

They didnt kill him off, the actor literally died

nice blogpost you have there

I feel like every seasons dilemma is answered but Richard cant realize it because hes sperging out.

Like this season his answer is a new internet but given the problem Pied Piper has with servers couldnt he use his algorithm to drastically reduce server space?

>not knowing that Cristopher Evan Welch died of cancer, thus they had to rewrite his part and kill him off

Jared is the funniest and has the most fucked up back story.
I always laugh when I remember his name is actually Donald

Okay so you haven't seen any of season 4 yet, which is why I made this fucking thread, and YOU'RE calling ME the idiot?

Fucking kill yourself you absolute retard.

Not sure who that is but Peter Gregory was still the best character. The story about the bear was just too cringey to watch.

he died irl

>not sure who that is
IMDB is your friend you weak troll

There's a scene where Monica explains that there was a bear and a gunshot startled the bear and peter who died while running.

They even had a funeral. Do you just skip through the episodes?

10/10

They killed him off because the fucking actor died before they started filming season 2.

You cannot seriously be this stupid.

I dunno man, the last episode obliterated my sides. Especially the focus group at the end with Gavin banging on the glass.

Are you thick? The actor literally died. So of course they have to kill off the character, why is this difficult for you to grasp

You're a moron.

A new actor can play the role too. This isn't a movie. This happens a lot in TV shows. Just look at Two and a Half Men. Two episodes in, nobody will remember who he replaced. All you'll remember is the CHARACTER.

I don't even know how to fucking respond to this.

ITS ONLY GOOD FOR MIKE JUDGE MOCKING THE SHIT OUT OF BAY AREA TECH FAGGOTS

ECCENTRIC STEVE JOBSIAN CEO WITH THE TINY CAR WAS HILARIOUS, SHAME PIGFUCK DIED IRL HE GAVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE IN THE WHOLE SHOW

Laurie's character is his "replacement"

I was talking about Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen.

Mike Judge does his best not to be like "other tv shows"

Is that why Beavis and Butthead was poorly drawn and animated?

well, yeah

>Just look at Two and a Half Men. Two episodes in, nobody will remember who he replaced. All you'll remember is the CHARACTER.
>I was talking about Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen.

People totally remember both Charlie Sheen and that he played the original character, Your head is filled with farts.

They don't remember it while they're watching the show unless you're suffering from ADHD or other mental illnesses that makes you wandering off to insignificant details like replacement actors or what they had for dinner.

>They don't remember it while they're watching the show
Do you mean in the way that large black man that replaced your first dada is what you think of constantly day in and day out, especially when you're intimate with your special friend Jamal?

Very funny, Sanjay.

dude you fucked up deal with it

It's loosely modeled after Ethereum, which is a real thing.

The way he explained it was so gay. He was never an idealist in terms of privacy. He was building a botnet SaaS which failed, and suddenly he decided to become the defender of human rights.

Give me a fucking break.

I wasn't saying it was a god thing for the show, I was just saying where the writers got their inspiration from.