Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Sdar6mqqgno
youtube.com/watch?v=xP3KJHwSecU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_IY0NfkNedk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_the_Friends_of_the_Blacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise KARA BOGA!

I didn't know americans could be heirs to European lands.

BLEACHED

You are kidding, right? How would people there accept that thing as their ruler?

>How would people there accept that thing as their ruler?
Just like americans accepted Obama.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Sdar6mqqgno

Diana gets killed for being a whore
But she gets to live to soil the bloodline?

Praise my black brother

more like
MORENOED

wh*Tebois insecure when its their women

jesus christ he's so fuckin ugly hahahahahahaah

Royal families are nothing more than extremely expensive welfare niggers.

I know this is hard for a Russian to understand but the president of the United States is not an absolute autocratic leader and has very little actual power.
It`s not like Obama was deciding to assssinate American nationals in friendly countries.
If American nationals or anyone else were assasinated under his leadership, it was the result of a collective decision.

The President of the United States is a figurehead, slightly more indispensable to the people than the Queen is to the people of the United Kingdom.

That's literally le 53% face

Obamaleaf?

are you implying the Prince of Liechtenstein is an autocratic ruler then?

>the president of the United States has very little actual power.

blimey, what a Quasimodo

I was implying that a Russian is incapable of imagining a system where the leader is not a KGB dictator who can blow up apartment buildings and poison people with pollonium and remain in power for life

and what's the relevance of that observation to his post about Obama?

He and his mom are the only blacks in Lichtenstein. Give it a few generations and they'll have a blonde blue eyed ruler again.

the point was he doesn't understand what a leader is

i think a better argument would be the maximum obama can be in office is 8 years where that thing is an heir for life

He got blond hair? On the first generation? What were the odds? Did she have blond ancestors?

your argument was retarded, the finn said how Liechtenstein could accept this thing and Russia compared it with Obama, if anything you pretty much proved what he said

some mixed kids come out nice in all fairness, even moreso if their rich

you could guarantee he will grow up to be a chad

Does that count as blonde? I know someone who’s half west African who has slightly lighter hair

Good bait

This is the princess of Italy
Say something nice about her Sup Forums

>This is the heir to the Principality of Liechtenstein
he is 6th in line

DEAD TO THE KING! LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

like this?

Eh... I'm not an expert in Italy's history, but the monarchy was abolished in 1946 or something...

Yes, but she's still the princess, you don't lose the title, only the power

is this real or a photoshop? She does not look black at all

You can already see she's going to be smoking hot 10 years from now

most American blacks are on average 30% European and she's dying her hair. it's possible, if the grandpa blacked a white girl and then the offspring blacked somebody else.

I am speechless.
>Lichtenstein's crown prince has more power than the average European monarch
My guess the kid will be a hyper sjw hellbent on getting as many non-European foreigners into Lichtensteins as possible or(much less likely) an alt-rightist. At any rate, i'll doubt he'll be normal. But fingers cross I suppose.
>the only ruling heir to HRE is a Mulatto
Didn't see that coming. Is Angela at least some chieftains daughter or African royalty? I'd feel better as opposed to her being some random peasant.

Make sure when choosing a spouse she doesn't choose Liechtenstein. My gosh, why did it have to be a male?

The 10 years are almost passed, the pic is old, she's 14 now

>if the grandpa blacked a white girl and then the offspring blacked somebody else.
uhh user? European admixture in the American Black population is from plantation owners COLONIZING their female slaves.

I mean in this specific situation you illiterate

Because racism doesn't exist anymore in Europe outside of some cromagnon remnants

>Sup Forums is full of LARPing monarchist cucks who think kings and queens are so cool and deserve undying loyalty
>sees little mulatto king
>"wtf how could you accept that as a ruler!?"

You faggots are so pathetic

>>Sup Forums is full of LARPing monarchist cucks who think kings and queens are so cool and deserve undying loyalty
what is this even based on you massive faggot?

Years of browsing Sup Forums.

That’s not her grandfather but here’s a quadroon

>mfw only americans are triggered by this

He isn't the heir, his father is the second prince

t. el monstruo

RIP monarchy, hello county of Liechtenstein, Austria

>yfw you generalize a thread without reading it.

Why are 56%'s so butthurt? You're the ones that brought this black acceptance bullshit into Europe

>mfw when americans obsess over a country the size of my backyard just because race mixing with blacks is involved

what posts are you even referring to?

actually it was Napoleon. Then the Brits when they treated black American WW1 soldiers like normal people, so they formed the terrorist organization Black Panthers when they got back to the States.

>so they formed the terrorist organization Black Panthers when they got back to the States.
Wrong. Black panthers formed in the mid 60s and was based on communism, Afrocentrism and NOI. It had nothing to do with WW1 or WW2 vets.

based KARA BOGA

>Napoleon.

why?

False. England gave blacks freedom before the US gave blacks any

Black Panthers were not a terrorist organization and did not come to existence the way you said

all about freeing the slaves as equals so they could get free soldiers when he invaded Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=xP3KJHwSecU

He had one fucking job, create an heir, and he fucks it up. Literally JUST ANY SINGLE LASS FROM EUROPE WOULD FUCK YOU AND YOU MESS THAT UP
HOW?
HOW?
This has lead my the conclusion that Lichenstienians are fucking retards.

>whites are literally mad that the future leader of a county you can rent is part black

>First thing he does is grab her head

The blacked memes are leaking into real life.

Hes gonna be a literal kang

>He had one fucking job, create an heir, and he fucks it up.

But he did create an heir. Something you're not likely to ever do.

OP is fake news.

Maybe he wanted a child from someone he loved

This is the actual heir with his wife and children

If he wants to have a kid from someone he loves then he should abdicate and renounce his claim to the throne. Living as a royal is comfy as fuck but it comes at a price of being limited within your choice of spouse. Prince Harry for example should renounce his title because hes marrying a yank. Either marry another royal, someone within your country or another country close to it.
Good, I dont want a kid ever.

Does she look European to you?

you should visit /his/

Yes. She’d fit in perfectly with slavs and the french/iberians. She certainly doesn’t look african

Death to feudalism, liberte egalite fraternite

That child is handsome, i look foward to the future

Shes
9% African shes a mexican pretty much

Europe really has fallen if the fucking Aristocracy of all people are such trash.

>I WANT MY OPRESSOR TO BE WHIIIITEEEEE NOT BLACK TRASH

something tells me you've never been to any of the countries you just mentioned

The nobility are supposed to be reactionary as fuck and obsessed with bloodlines and tradition. Race mixing with such an ugly baboon, is the biggest disgrace imaginable. 80 years ago this little niglet and his mom would have been payed off and hushed away/and or the father disgraced. Modernity has truly infected every last thing on earth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_IY0NfkNedk
How to make napoleon out of you 101
When adam and eva toiled where was the noble man or king?

wew, being decapitated by a bunch of peasants chimping out doesn't look so bad now

Raxe moxing has nothing to do with modernity.

Acceptance and encouragement of it is.

No, it has to do with acceptance if it, race mixing has nothing to do with covilization or progress, the UK was 100% white 50 years ago

Holy shit I looked this up and she was going to marry a muslim?

close call

That's modernity, the constant need to "progress" and obsession with "equality". That's the religion of the modern man.

Didn't mattter. Poo in loo genes are now in the new British heir.

wew lads dial down the racism there are children around

> tf
> tp

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_the_Friends_of_the_Blacks

what are you talking about didn't the prince marry a dutch woman or something?

His ancestors were kings

She has poo in loo ancestry.

appalling.

Do you think he ever would look in the mirror and say how he hates his father?

probably not because his father is a rich aristocrat and thanks to that he will never have to work a day in his live.