>>82269511

>Also why was the government so willing to literally airbomb any whites (labour riots) or blacks back then ?

Warmup for the Japs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Labor_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia_coal_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Also why was the government so willing to literally airbomb any whites (labour riots) or blacks back then ?

Government is the enemy of the proletariat.

Blacks were objectively in the wrong for raiding a police station while armed

>raiding a police station while armed
proofs? Also if bombing homes and arresting 6000 victims after is justifiable with that, Britain would be entirely under India and other colonies today

>ameriviolence

It literally states that the blacks offered the sheriff assistance in protecting the defendant at the courthouse from the white mobs who demanded he hand him over, I think you're just clutching straws here, British Sup Forums revisionism as usual

You literally, LITERALLY had 10 million people die in your country during World War II. Shut the FUCK up.

Germans are niggers born with the wrong skin colour, what's new?

>launching air strikes against your own people
HARDING MUST GO

this. if you had people die at the hands of foreign aggressors in your country during wartime, you have no business critisising a country for killing its own citizens in times of peace

>I’m an ass blasted Sup Forums nigger: the post

You know the government did this American citizens indiscriminately, Irish, Italians, labourers fighting for things as mundane today as weekend holidays for work, miners, dissidents, anti-nuclear protestors

What are Americans of any race here supposed to do against the most militarized law enforcement on the planet, along with the most powerful military, race is only one issue the SJWs focus on entirely, what about income inequality, the police officers and homeowners who had their pensions flushed down the toilet, etc? America basically renounced then reestablished the aristocracy

>Yusef Hawkins(also spelled asYusuf Hawkins, March 19, 1973– August 23, 1989) was a 16-year-old African-American who was shot to death on August 23, 1989 inBensonhurst, a predominantly Italian-American working-class neighborhood in theNew York CityboroughofBrooklyn. Hawkins and three friends were attacked by a crowd of 10 to 30 white youths, with at least seven of them wielding baseball bats. One, armed with a handgun, shot Hawkins twice in the chest, killing him.

>Hawkins had gone to Bensonhurst that night with three friends to inquire about a used 1982 Pontiac automobile that was for sale. The group's attackers had been lying in wait for either African-American orLatinoyouths they believed had dated a neighborhood girl. Hawkins and his friends walked onto the ambushers' block unaware of the local situation. After the murder of Hawkins, police said that he was not in any way involved with the neighborhood girl whose honor the killers felt they were protecting.

WTF I LOVE Italians now.

you're right, it wasn't the government's job. The white public were perfectly capable of lynching the nigger rapist on their own

Is this a rhetoric question?

No no the redditor americans wont understand you're being sarcastic unless to paste a reddit approved /s at the end of your sardonic sentence.

>honor killing based on race
Italians confirmed for having Arab blood

lel, confirmed for more savage than Darfur militia, wouldn't you at least launch an investigation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Labor_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia_coal_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
They’d literally shoot people for not working.

>Shortly before that march was set to begin on January 12, 1991,Al Sharptonwas stabbed and seriously wounded by Michael Riccardi in a Bensonhurst schoolyard. Sharpton later recovered from his wounds.
I honestly love being italian American.

t. damage controlling Sup Forums cuck

>xDDD Italian diaspora are based becaus dey kill peopl with the wrong color!! fucking BASED!!!
Have you tried ?

>One of the largest mass lynchings in American history was of eleven Italians in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1891. The city had been the destination for numerous Italian immigrants.[12] Nineteen Italians who were thought to have assassinated police chief David Hennessy were arrested and held in the Parish Prison. Nine were tried, resulting in six acquittals and three mistrials. The next day, a mob stormed the prison and killed eleven men, none of whom had been convicted, and some of whom had not been tried.[13] Afterward, the police arrested hundreds of Italian immigrants, on the false pretext that they were all criminals.[14][15] Teddy Roosevelt, not yet president, famously said the lynching was indeed "a rather good thing". John M. Parker, who helped organize the lynch mob, and in 1911 went on to become governor of Louisiana, said of Italians that they were "just a little worse than the Negro, being if anything filthier in their habits, lawless, and treacherous".[16]
lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

This country is terrible. It is almost unbearable.

>my moolie ass is on fire
Stay away from my daughter
I still hate niggers

You’re not Italian and you never will be. Kill yourself you insufferable heritagefag.

>Teddy Roosevelt, not yet president, famously said the lynching was indeed "a rather good thing"
> John M. Parker, who helped organize the lynch mob, and in 1911 went on to become governor of Louisiana, said of Italians that they were "just a little worse than the Negro, being if anything filthier in their habits, lawless, and treacherous".
No wonder other Americans hated you, I was about to ask why they would do this

>my moolie ass continues to burn
Teddy is still one of the best presidents in recent history.

Oh I see now, you're piggybacking on the thread because you think Sup Forums will see you as less inferior

I'm white famalamadingdong. Italians are white. The Mediterraneans aren't white meme is a Jewish plot to divide the white race.

>umadbro?
Another stunning rebuttal from Giuseppe von Heinwitz

Then why did white people lynch your kind?

Calling the Euro Brigade right now. This uppity mutt needs to be put in his place.

I will personally yussef Hawkins you nigger

>This anti-Italian feeling led to a night of nationwide riots against the Italian communities in June 1940. The Italians were now seen as a national security threat linked to the feared British fascism movement, and Winston Churchill instructed “collar the lot!”. Thousands of Italian men between the ages of 17 and 60 were arrested after his speech.[33] They were transported to camps across the country

You posting historical events are not going to change my views. Just because things happened 70 years ago doesn't mean I'm not white and I have to join your anti white coalition. A nigger doesn't differentiate an Italian from a swede he will kill them all the same.

I grew up around Italian families and they were pretty feral, always fighting, physically fighting and beating each other and sometimes us(their parents even). It was quite shocking for us little WASP angels but we somehow mostly managed to tame them and the Irish(through interbreeding)overall.

>nigger doesn't differentiate an Italian from a swede he will kill them all the same.
>this is what paranoid Sup Forums cucks think we contemplate night and day, because we're constantly on liveleak
We had a cultural even with the Italian embassy, it happens annually, we also have some Pastors we celebrate because of their educational institutions here, and try to defend them from government Islamist prosecution.

Projecting hatred on to another group to confirm it is the most brilliant way to entrench it and build up to war

>It was quite shocking for us little WASP angels
No wonder this was a thing then

>"Anti-Italianism was part of the anti-immigrant, anti-Catholic ideology of the revived Ku Klux Klan (KKK) after 1915; the white supremacist and nativist group targeted Italians and other foreign Roman Catholics, seeking to preserve the supposed dominance of Anglo-Saxon Protestants. During the early 20th century, the KKK became active in northern and midwestern cities, where social change had been rapid due to immigration and industrialization, and was not limited to the South. It reached a peak of membership and influence in 1925. A hotbed of anti-Italian KKK activity developed in Southern New Jersey in the mid-1920s."

Pastor should probably be priest but I am not sure

>I have to redeeming personal traits to take pride in, so I have to use my race to make me feel better about myself
pretty sad tee bee aych

I will personally kill any nigger who looks at my daughter. I want war with niggers because they have declared war on whites based on a historical narrative.
Hello Quebec mullato.

>based on a historical narrative.
Are you retarded? Half of Europe and US could do the same against Italians if we were able to, SJWs are just in the limelight and need something like colour to make the victim model work

The only history we're allowed to acknowledge in parts of the country is that there were Confederate generals

how did the american working class go from this to literally worshipping the rich like they do today?

based black amerimuts

sudan is literally based

I still hate niggers and will never accept them as equal. I want them out of my country and want to live in a country where there are no niggers. Just because there was pushback to European immigration at the begininng of the 20th century does not cancel my hatred for niggers.

The brit is quick to suck the niggers penis.

We did get a bigger piece of the pie eventually desu, I think Euros in general have some misconceptions about our wages here

TY, sorry about >British Sup Forums revisionism, but I have a tendency to provoke problems even IRL so banter/debates can end conversations

Go back to Italy then, apparently anglos and germanics hate you too

Please go finish the parmesan your curing on your penis, your cousin bella will not like her blowjob tonight

No they don't, I live in the midwest and have never been discriminated agianst. My gf is of German ancestry. Niggers on the other hand have gave me hell my entire life from the beginning of public schools to getting jobs, to getting accepted into college.

Of course you go back to "we be fuckin to wimminz" line. I will kill you if you touch female members of my family.

>My gf is of German ancestry
SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE YUSSEF HAWKINNED TONITE

>British Sup Forums revisionism
Don't apologize for this, their "Yeah, but still" response to every BTFO they get and bold, arrogant, nose up in the air condescension needs to be called out more

thanks for proving my point bud. Make something of your life and stop taking pride in the achievements of others who wouldn't even consider you a member of their group.

I don't want your women, my sheep are hairy and stinky enough

Her parents love me
There's nothing wrong with being proud of your race you ignorant leaf

>Her parents love me
>her parents are literal pizzaburners
disgusting desu, someone call the local chapter of the KKK and varg

>There's nothing wrong with being proud of your race you ignorant leaf
Sure, but don't steal Nordic/German/Anglo achievements if you don't want to contribute meaningfully to them, what do you do?

>implying Italians are in any way, shape or form, white

There is nothing wrong with being proud of a culture that you're a part of and contribute to, but making it your identity and decrying others for doing the exact same thing is a pathetic way to define yourself as an individual. You do not live in Italy, you don't pay Italian taxes, you're not an Italian citizen.

>i honestly love being italian american

>You do not live in Italy, you don't pay Italian taxes, you're not an Italian citizen.
>implying racial pride has anything to do with leeching off superior countries
Typical anti-immigrant white

It's not 1912 anymore
Yes they are

>said of Italians that they were "just a little worse than the Negro, being if anything filthier in their habits, lawless, and treacherous".

K E K

>Yes they are

>t. Guido

Your passive-aggression isn’t taken kindly to. Fuck off, or even better, commit suicide like your countrymen do so frequently

>It's not 1912 anymore
>but I want to practise 1912 tier stuff against people who experienced it too
The morality of the non-white everyone, that's literally the prerogative of racial militias here

>I will kill you if you touch female members of my senpai-

You can take pride in your race, but unless you take part in the culture, the language and the tradition, you are taking pride in something you are not a part of. I myself am first generation, and there is a big difference in taking pride in your culture, and using a loose connection as a mantle for your personality.

>Your passive-aggression isn’t taken kindly to. Fuck off, or even better, commit suicide like your countrymen do so frequently

It was satirical and I was honest to God afraid you'd take offense, but you're even a better person than I thought

The rich/right-wing politicians appeal to their social conservatism. The "left" is primarily focused on social liberalism.

I guess you've never heard of the Colfax massacre, huh?

>Congress decides all people are people
>Democrats lose election in Colfax
>Republicans and US National Guardsmen guard courthouse
>Shit ton of former Confederates show up
>Huge fight, republicans lose
>All the blacks get massacred
>No one cares

No it's fine, plus it's a good point, since there's many people in this country who do think like that, on both sides of the coin. In one sense, Canada is a special place because you have a myriad of different people and cultures in a reasonably functional system, and the relationships I've made with different people have been incredibly interesting because of the variety there is here, especially in urban areas.

On the other hand you of course will have tension, for one there's the issue you brought up, with "leeching" in a sense, off the Canadian system. Chinese Nationals, for example, often come here to have children in birthing hostels so that the children could have Canadian citizenship, but at the same time have access to the advantage of Chinese assets. These sorts of things will always be issues, but to force complete homogeneity is both unreasonable and unwise, since the "mosaic" culture of Canada is one of the few things we have going for us since the Canadian identity blended in with the American one.

Ridiculous but modern Americans would never stand for it besides Sup Forums-types who need chaos and social breakdown for some reason

ignoring the american beast is the best option senpai, you're too pure for this

Egalitarianism doesn't work in multicultural societies because the only viable ones are western, people in the third world give you the impression they'll always be nationalistic and discriminatory against everyone else

There's a reason social development goes a certain route only here

>Your passive-aggression isn’t taken kindly to. Fuck off, or even better, commit suicide like your countrymen do so frequently

Wow, even my own mum isn't this kind to me, its obscene, but I do this a lot IRL, its a constant cycle that need self-destruction at the end of every depressive episode, trying to trigger proIslamist leftists on facebook or Sup Forumsitalians here helps alot

You may be right, although I don't come from a third world country I still see elements of what you describe back home in Europe, or even here. There are many different kinds of people, and the average person will still be nationalistic, since it's only natural to see your culture as the in-group, and others as a threat. But while discrimination will always exist, the impact and strength of it is what changes the chances of success in a multicultural society. You will always have people like who had bad experiences and ascribe them to the whole, but to have a successful society is to mitigate the impact of these sorts of people, and for the public consciousness to understand that it's alright to be different and disagree, but that you must also respect the fundamental rights of other people, even if they don't deserve it.

The more struggle there is in life, the more people will identify with anything to give themselves structure and belonging, with both real and imaginary threats. This is most likely why the third world is more discriminatory than more developed regions, since there's less resources to go around, and "sharing and caring" is not really a viable strategy in certain conditions. But with more economic resources comes societal progress, and with more room in the sandbox, more people can come to play.

"Wouldn't stand for it"
Hahaha
Do you think all those rednecks are named Lee because they're fans of Chinese culture?

You're absolutely right, tribalism was initially because we relied on our people for protection and sustenance, only stands to reason it wont ameliorate without eliminating a bit of poverty

Stop ruining my posts

It won't completely disappear, heck, look at the west, as long as there's even a marginal threat, either real or imagined, people will still fear the outgroup. But it does help, and I believe that there's potential in every nation to be an example of social change, but that said multiculturalism does not work for everybody, for example isolated and sparsely populated nations like Kazakhstan or Siberia won't reap the benefits to the same degree, so their path of social change will have to be different, and more focused on taking advantage of the resources they have rather than what others can being in, although foreign investment usually doesn't hurt.

Why are American whites so racist? Is it because they feel scared about 56 %?

>implying American whites are racist after joining us
Come join people of all races in the anti-Italian pogrom tomorrow, bring your children

What a terrible thread full of Sup Forumsards who should kill themselves