What does TV think about Superjail! ?
Next season when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSZkA7rbZuQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=lH1EdZIz21o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The show is finished

But it can't be....

It was a decent show but it ran as long as it needed to.

fucking kino

more superjail gif webms

animation style is gross and disgusting. makes me feel physically ill

I wish it had been a little more ambitious with the continuity

there's a jacknife in all of us

Alright, mods need to start enforcing the rules. Cartoons belong on Sup Forums. Sick of every faggot thinking he can post cartoons on this board because autists spam Rick and Morty and Samurai Jack threads. All of this garbage needs to go.

Maybe you have autism

You definitely have autism

go back --->eddit faggot

maybe you should go back because that's where all the manchildren who still watch cartoons hang out.

I didn't even know a cartoon board existed not that I'll ever go there. Keep suckin that redditdong.

How on Earth can you be complaining about animated TV show threads when there are literal political threads on Sup Forums currently infesting the catalog that don't even have a marginal connection to tv/film?

I really enjoyed it, it's just the psychedelic violence and weird extended battle scenes that did it for me. Goat intro song, eccentric characters, it was just perfect

>other people break the rules so it's ok for me to break the rules

kill yourself, people like you are the reason this board is so shit

Are you implying that this isn't a tv show? You are a retard

Cartoons go on the cartoon board, get that through your tick skull

It is a tv show, get that through your tick skull

I enjoyed the first season. It was the kind of stuff I drew when I was a kid, like big confusing battles and stuff.
Also liked the psychedelic aspect to it. The strung together sequences of animation were pretty awesome. It wasn't until a little later I found out it was partly influenced by stuff like Malice in Wonderland (youtube.com/watch?v=YSZkA7rbZuQ)
Also, I remember seeing some of the creator's earlier animation on Cartoon Sushi back in the late 90s or early 2000s(?):
youtube.com/watch?v=lH1EdZIz21o

Season 2 lost me with the continuity actually. I heard season 3 went back to basics, but I haven't seen it. Was it any good??

Quality goes down after every season and kind of tries to put story above the fighting sequences where in the first season stories were more of a backdrop to the fighting. Still enjoyed them all the same though