Do you love Finland?

Do you love Finland?

no

Who doesn't?

no

Not really no, never cared about them until krautchan int, after it i started to hate them.
They are honorary butthurt belt.

no

>15%
Charge your phone dude!

but Estonia is worse, right?

Estonia is cool
They wuz Livonian orders and shiet

Obviously.

Isn't Finland currently in eternal darkness around this time of year yet?

Why not?

>Moldova

Haven't seen one in years.

no

no

Eh.

Inferior version of Sweden.

Yes ofcourse

Is Finnish education god tier, or it's just a well constructed meme?

Where did you get that they have good education?

In my opinion it's the world's least interesting country, but with the most narcissistic people. Bad combination. I like the nature though

Nah, not at all.

No. They are an unbearable people who could afford to have some high-casualty terrorist attacks.

Life was better when no one knew funland existed. The rest of the planet can disappear for all I care.

I'm so sorry you had to see this. Not every finn is like this. I promise.

Not knowing that tells quite a lot about the Italian education system.

finland pls anschluss us

>Implying i care about my shithole

Yes we are. But once the snow settles there will be faint illumination during daytime.

L'Education Index, pubblicato dall'Indice di sviluppo umano dell'ONU nel 2008 e basato sui dati del 2006, dava alla Finlandia il punteggio di 0.993, il punteggio piĆ¹ alto al mondo insieme a Danimarca, Australia e Nuova Zelanda[2].

Thank you based Finland

we hyperwared finns

Nobody loves Finland, not even Finns.

Everyone just laughs and mock us. Call us ugly and stupid. They think that we should nuked.

That sounds pretty cool actually

No

I like Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Estonia, Denmark, Latvia and Lithuania a bit less, but I don't like Finland.

I'm not sure why we do well in tests since the school system isn't anything special. I think it's just that Finland is a modern country that has a culture that values education.

This is true. Finns have a huge attentionwhoring complex about their nation.

I dunno man the Japs are absolutely in love with your country if this thread means anything

Sure it can be for a while if you don't have any obligations. That time of the year is meant for hibernation, trying to get things done and staying active is a work in itself.

Fug ,wrong post in the thread, but at least I got the right thread. So oh well

Yes, it is pure hell when the sun doesn't shine so much. FINLAND is truly the harshest nation to survive in, yet everyone hates FINNS, even FINNS do. Much respect to FINLAND from FINLAND.

I do :3 great country, great bands

>I think it's just that Finland is a modern country that has a culture that values education.
I would kill tons of people just to have those values in my country.