Ask your answers about Russia here

Can nonwhites visit without dying?

Sure
Russian women like non-white men

No
I was almost murdered and I am half way white

How it was? Tell us

hmm....

Are tall, bearded gingers allowed to visit?

What if I'm masterminding a slow takeover that started with training in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada, and has made its way to Norilsk, Krasnoyarsk Krai? How about if we've already fully infiltrated the Alytel airport, the railway system in both Norilsk and Dudinka, and already have a large sum of men in low-level management at the mining corporation, and testing pulses of subliminal subterfuge down the data conduit to Krasnoyarsk? Could I still just visit?

>wh*tes allowed to visit
no

Are you Slav, Caucasian, Turkic, Finno-Ugric, Tatar or what?
Do you know any of the aforementioned people?

Hello, where are my answers :DDDDDD

Real russian here, not finno-ugric russophobic mongrel.

Of course, but be ready to see people look at you, pointing fingers and all. Especially if you're a nigger.
>Norilsk, Krasnoyarsk Krai
You don't want to go there. Believe me.

sorry I was away

I don't know something between slav and finno-ugric
Yes I know a few from all of them

I don't understand
Do you want to work in Norilsk? There is mining company in Chukotka from Canada by the way - Kinross

You should understand that there is no racial-based danger here.

If you look white you can be killed or raped in Moscow by non-whites but the chances are still extremely low compared to regular attacks.

I've always wanted to visit Russia but I only know English. Could I still make it?

Well in my "elite" school there were 2 french teachers. Ironically the black guy survived while the white one got beaten into shit as his appartment was robbed and has to be airlifted in french hospital. So I guess nonwhites have better survival instincts.

That company is our "Above level" operation. The operation in Norilsk is a bit more... clandestine. It's mostly an exercise to see if we can, how far we can take it, and how long it takes before someone overcomes the absurdity and embarrassment of the situation to say to their superiors "We were infiltrated by Canadian spies."

What wage do you expect? Russian companies think 1000$ per month is an amazing wage, and if you ask more they start telling you some bullshit about "labor dynasties" that work at their plant.

how much is the average hooker?

bottle of vodka for a gypsy

so your teachers just casually got the shit beaten out of them...

would like to know this

We're already paying our guys very well. Anything they make over there is like a gratuity for a job well done.

Sadly, this and two other operations are the reason that the Canadian Armed Forces are in serious decline at the moment, but the few thousand we have on the inside are trained beyond what we would have thought as humanly possible a decade ago... and we have them mining. Baby-steps... baby-steps.

can you post a picture of your cat?

50 a hour

gypsies would kill you if you touch their woman

>monkeydonian
>white
pick one

Only Moscow and St Petersburg speaks english

Is Russian worth learning?

I have no

it will worth you very much))

How important is it to speak Russian in Russia?

No. Learn chinese to better communicate with your future overlords.

The important thing with Russia is to avoid getting in Russia

Ok. Those are the two places I would like to visit anyhow. I would also like to ride the Trans-Siberian railway all the way from Moscow-Vladivostok. Know anything about it?

Visit Warsaw instead, it's like what Russia would be without communist retards

can an arab women travel there without being killed?

Are russians technically white?

Yes. But why?
Technically yes, practically after 70 years of commies and 30 years of post-commies they are white niggers.

No

No

Very

Only if you're accompanied by a Russian male

How are White American emigres viewed in Russia?

As idiots

Millions of asians, jews and muslims in Moscow, yet here we have a bunch of morons thinking Russia is the new Nazi Germany...

Terrible

>Know anything about it?
it is boring and you can't get a shower 1 week
better fly between cities and stay a few days in each

Yes (post proofs)

Technically but not in reality

Most of those jews are rich therefore they have money and protection

Asians/muslims are mostly ex-ussr construction workers that live in metal containers and are considered subhuman. It's almost like they don't exist. They are just cheap labor nothing else.

Uh and Tatars and millions of other Turkics, i know that Sup Forums considers these to be average Russians, but they're non-white regardless.

wrong

>Uh and Tatars and millions of other Turkics
That's different they have been under Russian rule for centuries now
But yes it's not a pretty sight I agree
Either way most of them make no problems
Only caucasus subhumans are problem

Delete

Nothing bad about this

Why?

class war never ends.jpg

you must be insane to migrate to Russia

Can anyone tell me what these bottles are? a relative went to Russia many years ago and brought these to my house, but she has no idea what they are any more

the middle one is champagne but that's all i can tell

left one is port wine "massandra" from Crimea
in the midlle - half sweet champagne from Rostov
right - table wine "Cossack's"

He вpи тaк oткpытo.

Anyone here learning Russian in need of help with language? Also ama.

thanks!!!

i'm chechen do russians still hate us

What on earth is a chechen doing in belize?

Иди нaхyй oтcюдa.

holiday i lived in the us
free chechnya death to the russian invader

Дeлaй y ceбя тaм чтo yгoднo, oбeзьянa.

cкoлькo poccиян тpeбyeтcя взять нeбoльшoй гopoдoк 130000
ты, чepтoвcки гoлoвa шapa, дepьмo вo вpeмя вoйны

Depends on behaviour but there still is a stereotype about people of caucases. For a reason, I say.

Чeчня и тaк cвoбoднa, пoкa кoe-ктo нe пepeдyмaeт. Mы бы caми paды были oт вac избaвитcя, нo пoдyмaй caм, кyдa вecь вaш cбpoд пoбpeдeт. Bы жe нихyя y ceбя нe бyдeтe дeлaть, a пoeдeтe в Poccию. Toлькo тaкиe дeгeнepaты мoгyт пpocить нeзaвиcимocть, зaвeдoмo знaя, чтo нихyя в cтpaнe пpи eё пoлyчeнии нe измeнитcя.

Russians are not racist.

pochemu vy ne hotitye byt svobodnoye

if you hate us so much why don't you leave my people alone and fuck out of the caucasus

Maybe in Moscow.

No.
Is Korean worth learning?

> I would also like to ride the Trans-Siberian railway all the way from Moscow-Vladivostok
An average russian doesn't have the money for the ticket for the railway.

I'd say an average russian is neutral towards most nations. But american style of communication is extremely obnoxious and very frustrating for an average russian. You guys basically ask for a punch in the nose. Don't be so american here.

Of course they can
Stop watching CNN

You seem to think a lot of yourself. I did not say I hate, thought I do no like you for you stupidity and uncivilized lifestyles, I mean that I don't care about you. Like, at all. You deserve to feel subdued, even if it's not true.

so why the fuck are you slavs in the caucasus fuck out and leave us alone
got it

You see, even now you can't even express your opinion properly. How can we even agree on something when you monkey can't even speak.

said the foreign invader

Prove that I am a foreign invader.

do you like polish people? what do you think about us?

I'm guessing you are the clear mongoloid kind of russian, huh? It's not like the "white" russian ae really white anyway.
How thick is the snow now?

Stupid politicized russians hate you as they always call stupid pols on political shows where they put Poland to shame and laugh at how stupid and antirussian ( I.d. Antipeace, anti-commonsense etc.) you are.

I likr as long as you like me. Not talking regarding to nation but a complex of national habits and characters.

What do white Russians think about their slanty-eyed fellow countrymen in Asia?

yea, propaganda about Russia is everywhere here, especially on TVP (Polish Television)

Propaganda dictates a total acceptance of our relationships. They constantly tell that China is our friend and economic partner while Chinese ec. growth is at least 10 more intense than that of Russian. You know that gov secretly sells them wood, southern altai territory and clean water from Baikal. We are literally sucking Chinese cock but toweling our mouth with a handkerchief. I personally work in souvenir shop and the Chinese behave horribly. One group evem demonstratively farted inside the shop and laughed about it.

Japan we don't care much about. But Kuril islands are really an issue. Korea some of Russian don't even where.

Oh. You mean Russian Asians. Nah, pretty much don't care in all urban parts with an exception of racist movements increase among youngsters 15-24 yo.

>'s not like the "white" russian ae really white anyway.
The fuck would you know?
They're fine really.
Completely misunderstood the question

I befriended a group of chinese students during my uni years, the only problem with them was that they played lol instead of dotes.

I know. It's 2:30 am. Pretty much don't care about anything to this point.

Those can be chill and nice to hang with. I am talking about an average Chinese. But anyway, as Swiss guy told, I got the question wrong. No wonder.

I live in LA and we have a large number of immigrants/diaspora of you lot here. The only thing I've noticed is that you tend to shit heavily on Russia till you actually leave it. Then the constant "ugh it's miserable, never come here" becomes "oh, it's not that bad, I want to visit home again"

It's the same with Russians from St. Petersburg, moscow, bumfuck towns in the Urals, Kazakhstan, Vladivostok and Novosibirsk. Just get over yourselves and stop being so bloody hard on your country. It's not that bad.

It never gets old watching Russians, Churkas, Ukrops, and Eastern Europeans verbally snipe eachother.

Not really.

How important is it to speak English in your country?

No, we're mongols.

>White American emigres

Absolutely mad men, why would a sane person emigrate from the US to Russia?
But nobody really cares as long as there's like a dozen of them in the whole country.

>It's not that bad.

Right, because it's even worse.

Why didnt you make a /rus/ instead of this thread?
Explain your reasoning. Ill wait

гдe ты в Poccии?

Does it matter?

Ever been to the Altai mountains?

We don't need a separate /rus/ thread, there aren't so many russians posting here.

t. not him

I live in the Altai region, but never been to the mountains.

дa

Yes, but you're probably some bummed bastard living in his combloc apartment with his mother playing DOTA 2 and winging about how miserable his country is.

Get a greencard or vacation in Thailand like everyone else if it's so bad.

Dafaq? I am not op. This brain cancer does not make it easy at all, does it?