Drinking a lot doesn't make you burp and belch every 10 minutes every day. The writers realize this, yes?

Drinking a lot doesn't make you burp and belch every 10 minutes every day. The writers realize this, yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U7rXOgL4oFQ?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=4ctK1aoWuqY
youtube.com/watch?v=NxcZoDzXegc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praying a lot doesn't make God real, not even for 10 minutes a day. Christians realize this, yes?

It will if you drink beer.

Dan Harmon is an alcoholic piece of shit, I'm sure he knows how drinking works.

Lol you don't know shit.

What's the actual context of this scene? Is it a shitty rap song joke?

but rick drinks from a flask

An alien threatens to destroy the planet if Earth can't write a hit song, but everyone at the Grammy's died so Rick and Ice T had to write a shitty song to save the world.

they asked them to show them what they got, and they did.

They had to add a character quirk so you can recognize the Rick from C-137 compared to all the other Ricks.

Maybe it does when you're an old man

the burping fits the post-modern doctrine perfectly
it's a very unsubtle "fuck you"

they all burp

Alcohol addicted here, yes it does

depends on how much you drank
t. got shitfaced yesterday and was burping as frequent as Rick, sometimes also mid word

No. That's how you're able to recognize the real rick in the prison escape episode.

Obviously, dumbshit.

I have gastric issues and I tend to burp as much as Rick when I drink.

If you ingest a lot of something (any food any drinks) it will make you eructate.

Rick is an alcohol and it's destroying his family. So he drinks lots of whatever he drinks.

youtu.be/U7rXOgL4oFQ?t=29s
0:29
apologise

That's just a random burp.

This show is literally sculpted for the 12 to 15 year old brain. What do you expect?

*burp*

burping no, hiccups yes especially if you're slamming your booze

happens to me. and i drink a lot.

Whoa, calm down there bud

youtube.com/watch?v=4ctK1aoWuqY

>This show is literally sculpted for the 12 to 15 year old brain.

But if that were true then it was sculpted for OP

rekt

buuuuuuuuuuuurp no

There was a joke where all the Ricks staking out in Jerry and Beth's house burp and then Beth burps back at them and they all laugh.

It's called gut rot and it happens to alcoholics.

The writers know what they're talking about for a reason you jackass.

To be fair i've had a lot of beans and brown rice today and I cannot stop farting

No.

Drinking makes me deliberately say things to piss people off.

I am simple minded.

>I am simple minded.

That's why you're on Sup Forums user

I was really surprised when i started hiccuping the first time i got really shitfaced.

>WUB A LUB LUB. GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY!

>Pickle Rick walks in
>can't find Morty's mom
>sees her dildo
>"oh. This will do!"
>uses it on himself

>my sides

>le concept of a deity is alien to an intellectual such as myself

Easter?

youtube.com/watch?v=NxcZoDzXegc

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUUUURP*

>taking a cartoon show seriously on an autistic level
Has Sup Forums gone too far in a few places.?

>Just turn your brain off! xD

I watched this for the first time recently and his burping is really annoying. I thought it was a one episode thing, does he seriously burp throughout the entire series?

You can put beer in a flask.