So

So...
>Crowd leans in, expecting the biggest joke of their life
>Donald Trump...
>Crowd gasps, looks at one another. Slight murmurs can be heard, as well as a few people sobbing.
>Colbert, visibly sweating, ushers the producer onto the stage holding a card in his hand
Sorry folks, what I meant to say was

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/30/the-moment-hillary-clinton-was-forced-to-give-up-her-dream/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Someone explain to me the le redface liberal man meme. Upvotes will be rewarded if I feel you have done a good job.

Red face?

Anyway, this guy used to be a comedian/late night show host, but then Trump got elected so he doesn't tell any new jokes, just the same ones about Trump.

Lol you're so mad because he owns trump every single weeknight.

FLLLOOOZNNNALLDD DDRRRUUUUUMMMBBBFFFF

YOU'RE GOING TO PAYY

PLUMPF
HEHEHEHE
JOLANDO BLUNDF BTFO

I told it again ;)

bumpf

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME. KNOWYOURMEME.com HASNT EVEN CAUGHT WIND OF THIS ONE ITS SO NEW I NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME.

Oh look, another angry conservative complaining about liberal TV.

On Election Night Stephen Colbert was on the verge of tears talking about how his late mom said she would vote Democrat for the first time if Hillary Clinton was nominated.

>Ahem
>FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>crowd explodes into laughter so fierce some have to be carried out on stretchers

Election night was over 5 months ago.

Why the fuck are people spamming this dumb meme suddenly.

Its been FIVE MONTHS but the liberal media meltdown still isn't over.

Why are liberals still going apeshit and rioting?

ok but seriously folks we can't let BOGAL CUMS get away with it

Why you whyte bois be sucking Trump's dick? Ey yo, y'all niggas gay for Trump.

[Unintelligible]

>comparing people who are out there actually making a change and trying to make the right thing to your silly Sup Forums maymays

>but then Trump got elected so he doesn't tell any new jokes, just the same ones about Trump.
You don't even have to hate Trump to understand why.

His ratings were in the gutter before Trump got elected.

Since Trump's been elected, and so much is focused on Trump, his ratings surpassed Fallon's (who was previously in the lead for late night).

Ummmmmm... Sweetie??? I'm legit triggered right now and LITERALLY SHAKING

BLONAL BAMPF

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF god SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS MEME TO ME.

I think I broke you guy

9gag

Whatever happened to this lady?

>making a change
nah its just whining

BLERPFO BAZINGO

BLIPF

BRAAAAAAAPF

She use to be the first reply to any trump tweet, but now they reserve the first replies to any trump tweet for certified liberals to bash trump

who should play in biopic film?

nypost.com/2017/04/30/the-moment-hillary-clinton-was-forced-to-give-up-her-dream/

CHXDCV CTHVXJJ

WAAAAKE UP WITH WHOOPI!

SIMAKE REYNO