Ukraine

What's the general opinion in your cunt about Ukraine?

quasi russia

It's not America so it doesn't matter.

You had the happening spotlight for a moment but now we don't really know or follow what's happening there anymore.

spbp

Better off under Russian control. Blondes are hot Men are dumber than....

/thread

They came here to enrich us with their blond genes, they don't bother us, we don't bother them.

PS: send more qties

My bitch is from there, so its pretty good

>Ukraine
>>/x
No such thing

>muh Saskatchewan
Literally Israel 2.0 over here. That on top of all the recent upheavals that the government took against Russia (due to us being israels and burgerlands lap dog).

It's fucking annoying as hell having to constantly tell people I'm from Ukraine but consider myself Russian because I know the truth that there's no such thing as Ukrainian peoples

no such thing

eastern poland and western russia

General public don't give a shit.

Aren't they white niggers?

trailer park of Eastern Europe? (Which is saying something)

WHY SO FUCKING MEAN GUYS
I AM SHAKING RIGHT NOW
YOU ARE SO FUCKING MEAN
STOP

Confused russians

why you stole our flag tard

Well apparently WEEDMAN is taking Ukies for a ride. He recently signed some "free trade" agreement with them. But from what i understand it basically means Canada will be selling them agricultural shit and food, because Ukies are basically incapable of even growing their own food anymore.

In-in my cunt?
What are you, Sweden?

Mixed feels
On one hand I respect the ukrainian nationalists for defending their land and culture, but on the other they're being naively manipulated into a NATO proxy war with Russia

cheap cigarettes and booze, mobsters and hookers

>deny Ukraine right to exist
>gets butthurt when Germany denies its right to exist
everytime

good buffer state vs Russia. Also, they should convert back to Uniate church

have a troubling attitude towards ukrainian chauvinism (it was anti-russian and anti-polish at the same time) which is connected to Volhynia massacre

Literally Russia in 5 years

Total apathy

this

>Ukraine
What the fuck is this?

Russia but even poorer and with less food

MURDERERS

GIVE BACK GALICIA!

>less Food

Western Ukraine produces Food en masse