Discuss

What are your opinions on this naai? He was butthurt as fuck when Sevilla beat Utd. Saying Sevilla are average and that none of their players would make Utd's squad. He insinuated that Utd lost because they were poor not bcause Sevilla played well. I dispise it when these cunts get sent to other countries to push their biased agendas onto other people. His ma se Poes.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (443x332, 29K)

>Utd lost because they were poor
that's not untrue

>none of their players would make Utd's squad
He is right.

Attached: Sevilla roster.png (823x470, 33K)

He's pretty much right, united lost because they played negative dogshit defensive football. Sevilla were poor but united didn't test them at all.

I would take nzonzi over any of the united midfielders

You could argue that Banega/Ganso [lol] offer something United don't have, but they're second tier players and if Mata/Mikhitaryan are anything to go by, they wouldn't succeed in Man U's system.

Bad manager. In this case totally right. Sevilla weren't that good, the goals were terrible defending and only Lukaku played well in attack

What does he even do anymore? Is he managing someone? I can't remember where he went after Spurs

Sevilla is a bad team, which is why >Mouyes failure is so funny

I'd wager that any of the other English teams in the ro16 would have advanced against Sevilla, and by going off league position united is ahead of all of them except city. Mouyes is just full of shit because his negative tactics backfired.

Not trying to sound asspained but he's actually right. If only we were on the attack from the first leg onward, we'd have beat the shit out of Sevilla. We are capable of that, just look at how many goals we scored in our group. Good luck to Sevilla, hope they win it now

>not remembering his ill-fated spell at Villa

Attached: tim sherwood's tactical masterclass.webm (960x540, 1.19M)

Fuck me. I've forgotten so much. Even now, I can't work out if that was before or after Lambert. I guess it must've been after... Christ. Dementia.

his problem is he's too tactically advanced for football

Attached: TACTICS.gif (633x350, 2.3M)

He's pretty much the go to example of British coaches pushed way above their station just because they're ex-players.

I don't think a single person in the UK takes him seriously

Attached: Bkpcre_IYAAIfze.jpg (599x505, 52K)

Got them to a cup final though. Admittedly got annihilated.

Vazquez is good, and Ben Yedder is better than Lukaku

Sherwood succeeded Lambert.

Truly.

Attached: tim sherwood vanishes into the tacticsphere.webm (461x259, 2.18M)

Attached: tactics.jpg (632x718, 193K)

>Ben Yedder is better than Lukaku

I mean, I love to shit on the EPL but...come on

I loath Sherwood. He truly is a brainlet

*appears behind you*
*Mentions his win ratio*
Heh nothing personal chap

Absolute cunt of a player. Dived, kicked people and argued with refs his whole career. Was very glad to see him fail in management so comically.

>Jack Walker thought he was better than Zidane