Sean Dodd vs Tommy Coyle

>Saturday April 21 - Showtime US Sky Sports UK
Adrien Broner vs. Jessie Vargas
Jermall Charlo vs Hugo Centeno Jr
Gervonta Davis vs Jesus Cuellar

>Saturday April 28 - HBO US Sky Sports UK
Daniel Jacobs vs Maciej Sulecki
Jarrell Miller vs Johann Duhaupas

Attached: jose ramirez.jpg (1125x1115, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWWX1IYhS28
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html
boxrec.com/en/event/765139
dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-5513083/Joseph-Parker-arrives-London-ahead-Anthony-Joshua-fight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 post early

besides rigo, name another boxer that triggers casuals as much as bill.

Attached: gypsy bill.jpg (468x562, 85K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 12.00.35.jpg (570x285, 44K)

Ward is the eternal GOAT for that with Lara 2nd currently.

>tfw all the good sparring partners for me in my gym are southpaws
I hate it

Conlan is a meme. Might be a good card, though

Based

learn to throw a straight right, you shitter.

our kalle

BASED Don King going to MAGA by btfoing jew arum and get his final world champion before kicking the bucket

pic related

Attached: 161229074045-donald-trump-don-king-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 163K)

>Conlan Mickgregor literally unironically fighting a Hungarian

It's my best punch but it still sucks since most opponents you face in fights are orthodox, plus the awkward jabbing

KSI now giving his opinion on Anthony Joshua
youtube.com/watch?v=bWWX1IYhS28

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html

Hiro pls

stop posting this faggot.

Reminder that Floyd Mayweather beat The Big Show in wrestling and he can knock out Conor McGregor in the octagon

Attached: 8694ada7b3debf695b6876308d2aa49e.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

Fuck didn't mean to reply to you

Is KSI training at the Mayweather gym right now? Putting in that work to fight Logan Paul?
I get the feeling that he's gonna get crushed, he's a manlet and a half. Not sure how much training will help him for that fight.

Don King is truly /ourguy/

Attached: image-ecf3fa9d-fbc2-42df-b768-bbd7dabde416 (1).jpg (399x612, 35K)

logan paul honestly has no chance, all he has on ksi is like two inches and a wrestling background, but he's a white american and he has less boxing experience, ksi has like a year advantage over him and he seems to take the boxing thing seriously, he also has fast hands, long arms and is british

>Lara
great choice.
why do casuals hate him so much?
it's almost like they don't actually like boxing.

Attached: the-american-dream.jpg (720x480, 155K)

logan paul is even more of a boxing novice than ksi is

>and is british
is that supposed to be a positive?

I'm pretty sure KSI is like 5'9" and Logan Paul is like 6'3", that's more than a couple of inches and i'm almost certain they're not going to be fighting within the same weight class.

Whoregay Linares is the p4p pussy slayer

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-13-08-52.png (720x1280, 744K)

Not that much difference between them. KSI is on the internet as 6ft which is a fraud but he's taller than 5'9 by the looks of it

Attached: box6.png (939x664, 665K)

>those baby hands
kek.
they're both lame as fuck and we should leave this "fight" for leddit to discuss.

>british
m8 it's not like he was having scraps round the back of londis in the council estate, he's a privileged immigrant who got famous playing fifa and is now trying to act like a black american hoodlum I believe they call it "fronting"
fuck knows why though

#thank you calle. should he replace anyone of the two, I'd be happy anyway

That's cute

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-13-12-20-40-1.png (1440x1889, 2.79M)

Usyk vs Briedis 2 when?

King will be fucking your girl over your deathbed. This man is eternal

Anyone going to the fight? Should be fireworks

>briefcases filled with 1.5, that's the bribe, take it or commit suicide

Attached: 20901858_421796174880961_6700692965137842176_n.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

How much did he get for the two fights again? Hope he's investing it wisely. With money like that it'd be a shame to have it fizzle out in a generation or two

Anyone rate his brother Fabian? He's now ranked #9 with the WBA at welterweight

maidana always looks like he's retired well and happy, good to see

There's an event at the Floyd Mayweather Boxing Academy in Russia today. Don't recognise anyone on the bill though

boxrec.com/en/event/765139

Joe Joyce vs Donnie Palmer

anyone watching this tonight it's free on channel 5 and they really HATE each other

na, i was thinking about it though.
but i'll definitely be tuning in to watch the young master work.

yea i'll check it out if i find a stream.
donnie palmer seems like a cool dude and joyce is alright.

It's being streamed on ringstar.com for US

Why does Joyce hate this random Honduran? His record looks alright though, not bad for a 3rd fight. The Askin fight is solid too

Whoa, just noticed that Palmer is 6'10 and weighed in at 301 lbs

>Why does Joyce hate this random Honduran?
he doesn't, they're just trying to sell the fight, as usual.

Of course but what's the story? Just seems a hard sell, and probably pretty unnecessary in the end anyway

Why not? Ticks were pretty cheap especially for the garden? Have you ever been to a fight there? Also who's the young master? Imam?

He was guaranteed 1.5M for the first fight + another 1.5M that Mayweather paid to him for agreeing on changing the gloves.
For the second he was guaranteed 3M but it is said to have made around 5.7M in total.

he accused joyce of having everything handed to him by Haye at the press conf, it was pretty cringe desu

Wow I was really sitting here thinking he made like 50 mil combined from the two fights. Never mind, chino is dumb as fuck and just a piece of shit

>Have you ever been to a fight there?
yea, but just didn't feel like going, tbqh.
next fight i'll go to is linares vs lomachenko at the garden.

and yes imam is the young master.

That's also before tax (50%?), his manager and trainer's cuts (10%?) and various other expenses related to his training camps

thought the back and forth between them was hilarious

>Joseph "Joe" Joyce (born 19 September 1985) is a British professional boxer. Born to a Scots-born Irish father and a mother of Nigerian ancestry
>white dad

every mulatto i met with a white dad was weird and boring, just like joyce and kell brook.
why is that?

Kids from a white father/black mother household usually turn out to be decent citizens

Apparently he will fight Marcus Browne in July. Interesting fight I say.

Attached: happylev.jpg (750x750, 73K)

browne cant handle that work

Nobody cares about either. Most people are just glad Ward is gone. Both are fringe hipster tier/dork favorites. Casuals and hardcores mostly don't even think about them.

are you the retard that said jacobs is a b class fighter?

Imagine when Big Mama finds out

Attached: terence-crawford.jpg (720x480, 58K)

No way kek, only very few fighters have made 50M dollars.
Considering all expenses it is safe to say he made around 3/4M, which is still really good considering Argentian GDP is 4 times lower than in the US.
Hopefully he doesnt waste them, I love Chino

Tell that to the mountains of crybabies who whine every time Ward gets brought up

I hate him and make no bones about it. Cheating, smug, overrated cunt with a shit style

>Ireland's brave Andre Ward
>Ireland's Powerful Joe Joyce

We just can't stop winning lads.

fucking kek.
why do the brits fear the irish so much?

Attached: andre-SOG-ward.jpg (1200x1879, 346K)

Kell brook's biological father isn't white

its like the same 3 guys arguing about that shit. if Ward hadn't gotten a gift and cheated the 2nd fight, people wouldn't even think about it.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-5513083/Joseph-Parker-arrives-London-ahead-Anthony-Joshua-fight.html

Parker touchdown

I disliked him before then. He should have had several points deducted against Kessler, it's just as bad as Klitschko's tainted win over Povetkin (and Ward's second win over Kovalev)

Where do you normally try and sit? For me it's floor or bust, but I know everyone has their preferences.
I'd love to see a list of fighters and their earnings. Isn't Danny Garcia pulling in at least like a million a fight? Canelo pulls in like 10 a fight no? I liked chino but was always pissed that he'd gass out. I can't say I'm surprised he cashed out but I was hoping it was for way more. He's going to squander all his money and his kids will be pissed

All the cool black wives love a little extra company in the bedroom

He's invested it in Colombia

Attached: 515c20c27139b588059e716b00e9b63a.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

I love Crawford mum. She was very sweet to me when I met her at a fight

Mrs. Linares really is lovely

Could be worse, not Bivol though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 16.17.54.jpg (584x120, 31K)

always give the southpaw a chance.

Attached: browne vs ntetu.webm (640x359, 1.62M)

Browne makes a lot of mistakes and got a gift against Kalajdzic but I'm not sure that Kovalev has fought anyone as fast as him before so that might cause problems

He's mandatory, interesting that Browne could have chosen either Beterbiev or Kova but opted for Kova.

Basically makes Yarde the next mandatory for that belt once that's out the way, something he's in no way ready for.

>Joshua
>Wilder
>Fury
>Gassiev
>Usyk
>Kovalev
>Bivol
>Golovkin
>Canelo
>Saunders
>Charlo brothers
>Thurman
>Spence
>Crawford
>D Garcia
>M Garcia
>Linares
>Lomachenko
>Davis
>Russell Jr
>Frampton
>Santa Cruz
>Rigondeaux
>Rungvisai
>Chocolatino
>Inoue
>Ancajas

Has boxing EVER been genuinely this good before? Just think about how many great champions and prospects we have across each division.

frampton is shit.

>when bribing the WBO backfires

He's 1-1 with the #1 in his division

And Santa Cruz is ducking a rematch.

Yarde ain't fighting for that title until it's vacated, however long that takes. He still hasn't actually even reached European (i.e. EBU) level

he looked absolutely ass his last fight and santa cruz should do him easily if they fight again.

Ducked Rigo, didn't fight Loma, lost to Santa Cruz conclusively.

He had just switched trainers and changed his entire routine, and may have been unmotivated and/or complacent. Let's see how he looks against Donaire next month

to celebrate St Partrick's Day let's pay respects to the greatest Irish-American boxer ever

>I'M A SAILOR PEG

Attached: %22irish%22 andy ward.jpg (615x409, 48K)

a reminder that it will only get better since there are a lot of ukraine boxers who barely started their pro career and we can except a lot from them

Kovalev is just as difficult as Beterbiev (although I feel Kovalev is better) but he brings more money to the table. Beterbiev is unknown to the US, I am not surprised he picked Kovalev.

If Logan paul can actually strike he could win. KSI is a messy fighter. Guy can't throw for shit. Although th Mayweath sr training him could improve him.

I'll watch Askin but not the main event most likely.

yeah when his opponent was shorter plodding forwards in a high guard acting as a punching bag

Why is this being talked about so much? I don't care about either of these faggots

If you see anyone talking about it you can safely assume they're under 18 since that's the fanbase of those guys

Can we just ban this fucking faggot already?

>there are a lot of ukraine boxers who barely started their pro career

Name three under the age of 29