Why do you guys mock America for being mutts when many of our citizens, particularly right wingers...

Why do you guys mock America for being mutts when many of our citizens, particularly right wingers, are unmixed northern whites?

Take this guy does he look mixed to you? Thought not. The meme should be leftist America is mixed not all of it.

Americans need to unite and create country-specific muttmemes

I was about to post this because of the Italian in the tulsa thread

"Ay vincenzo we were romans and these mutt Americans think they can laugh at Sicilia?"

Okay this is a bad example because its Italian American, but you must escalate the war and find out whatever modern italians wear

>does he look mixed to you?
Probably bait but yes

bullshit his skin is white as fuck

>tfw Italian-American Sup Forums poster

That's either a Jew, Hispanic, or Italian

ahahahaaa a picture of a typical amerimutt. your country will never be white, just embrace multiculturalism already and stop fighting it.

Fuck off these guys are mostly white and have better politics than most eurocucks

Why do Finns, who were considered non-White China Swedes by mainstream American society until 2008 suddenly care so much about our demographics?

Definitely bait here, but that guy is just straight up black.

most of them aren't black or even mixed though

Boring larp.

>suddenly care so much about our demographics?

it's interesting to watch a society transform in real time. 56 % goddamn

Not him, and not a finn, but they don't. It's something that there is a great amount of american insecurity about, which they find it amusing to highlight.

Also, your point makes no sense.
>Why do Finns, who were considered non-White China Swedes by mainstream American society until 2008 suddenly care so much about our demographics?
That could be a reason in and of itself. Because america mocked them by american standards, they now taunting or insulting americans in words that they can understand. And americans have an easy time understanding an insult if it's related to skin colour. Because america is racist af.

Okay sorry but like X-men, you need to decide your allegiance in this war

Is that jelly donut really indicative that Americans are "pigs?" At least post a hambeast eating a quadruple cheeseburger or something?

His skin tone looks white, but there's something off about him. It's really weird. I mean yeah he's ugly but that's not quite it. There are plenty of ugly people in the world and this isn't the kind of vibe I get from them. This is something else, something instinctive, telling me this is not a healthy life form.

It's so off-putting.

It's a chicken sandwich, inside a jelly donut, actually.

But if you want, sure.

Oh,I couldn't tell.
Also
>Because america is racist af.
>>>/butthurt/

>right wing
>northern whites
try again