wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8960
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9239
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1025
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roll

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2551

>Anti-Trump memes

rolling desu famalam

this is the most obvious FBI post i have seen in my life.

bump

1 roll for myself

ROOOOOOLL

roll

> hit time 10:10pm tonight thanks! Sent from my iPhone

She is planning an assassination.

rolling the dice

roll

reroll

reroll

Rolling STAAAAART

Rolling for the God dankek

Rolling

>1323 - I promise not to leave any crumbs.
>From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-05-06 15:20 Subject: I promise not to leave any crumbs.

Empty email. What does he mean?

I'll report, even if it's not interesting.

>dick black in syria

is there a Putin/Wikileaks connection? this natsec reporter I follow on twitter used to suggest it as if it was common knowledge

Seeing reports that Sheldon Silver was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison today. It is my understanding that he is still a DNC member and thus entitled to his superdelegate slot. I wanted to reach out for comment.
That really isn't interesting.
Consider this a reroll

>mfw Trump has jewed the Joos

And 144 was just Washington Post inbox filler

10144, however, says 'fuck'. How naughty.
Here:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ
Sent from my iPhone
On May 3, 2016, at 8:26 PM, Freundlich, Christina wrote:
Holy fuck
On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 5:25 PM -0700, "Bennett, Eric" wrote:
Just in: @TedCruz is ending his presidential campaign, campaign manager Jeff Roe tells me.
Original Tweet: twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/727655268084002817
Sent via TweetDeck

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/788
Hey, look, graphics!

This is v2 out of 3, btw

Is the point of this supposed to be "hurr durr, da evil republicans like him so you shouldn't"? He's the fucking republican nominee, if you weren't going to vote for him because of partisan reasons, I feel like you already made that choice ages ago.

also rolling

Not familiar with US politics but apparently the DNC allowed a candidate that was running *against* a democrat candidate to use their voter file. The name of the candidate is Canova.

Anyway, not very interesting from my intl PoV but maybe that might interest someone here.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6571

Roll

Pretty boring. Personal information about some donor on the first email, so that's kind of fun. 10k email was a conference call reminder. 20k email was two unpronounceable names going back and forth trying to get some guy named "George" to talk with "the Chair". Apparently he just came back from Cuba and the two kept missing each other's appointments.

Won't find shit but rawlin neway

This system can eat a fucking dick im not spamming

Kek - not a very intersting one but it is funny to read them talk exactly like you would expect them to.

>Luis and April, hope you’re both doing well. I think the best reporter to give the news to ahead of time is Greg Sargent at the Washington Post. But, the specific reporter is not as important as getting it to an outlet before the news breaks so we can help control the narrative on the front en

Source: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11242

Apparently they have to get Michelle Obama's Mother's Day card approved?

>12852
What did she mean by this?

how many numbers am i supposed to use?

Ok. lads, that one is pretty interesting. They are talking about how to "frame" the "Dangerous Donald Trump Narrative". It is worth taking a look imho

Source: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041

roll

rolling

Follow-up on this.

They have something called the "NARRATIVE PROJECT". This is a mine of info. Seriously guys, search for "narrative".

They have hired consultants for policy research and influence, see link below. I am pretty sure we can go down this rabbit hole and find direct refs to CorrectTheRecordfags.

And most importantly, we can what do they really want to cover up

Source: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4730

why do I even care

Hamburglars? "I'm McGood with this?"

What did they mean by this, Sup Forums?

Source:wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14158

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4005

>Republicans are looking for anything to mess with us on, so the Washington Examiner today at the White House briefing tried to bring me up as an example of someone who left the White House and then lobbied --- allegedly against the Administration's stated policy -- on Cuba. The White House flagged it for me.

>They're not going to engage any further so I have to get back to the reporter and knock it down.

>get back to the reporter and knock it down

What did he mean by this?

More contributor personal info.
>not employed
kek

Also some archived video in response to a request for some interview that shows Trump negatively.

Roll

RAUL

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5370

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>POTUS spoke for roughly 32 minutes, addressing many of the candidates looking to succeed him. Below is a list of some of his jokes
>It is an honor to be here at my last - and perhaps the last - White House Correspondents' Dinner. You all look great. The end of the republic has never looked better
>Here we are, my eighth and final address at this unique event, and I am excited. If this material works well, I'm going to use it for Goldman Sachs.
>You've got to admit, though, Hillary trying to appeal to young voters is a little bit like your relative just signing up to Facebook. ...'Did you get my poke?'... 'I'm not sure I'm using this right.
kek

rerolling

Newsletter from Cruz's campaign

rolling

Test

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5370
Just lots of boston globe link crap.
Roll again

Well then.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5891

>Greg Sargent
What a fucking scumbag. Working with them to aid their political narrative. POS.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6265
>I suspect Sanders will start hearing form cable networks now. This story might change the trajectory a little.

hmmmmmmmmm

Rolling

Nothing, reroll

roll

Some of that was actually kind of funny. Shame he probably didn't write any of it himself.

>Bernie, you look like a million bucks - or we'll put it in terms you'll understand: You loo like 37,000 donations of $27.
kek

Wasserman Schultz (Hillary Ally) is the DNC chair, head of the democrat party convention who tried to deny Canova, who is Bernie aligned, Democrat Voting info. Establishment trying to protect itself but failing.

roll

sittin on da toilet

Roll!

Roll

Nothing
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6642

>Twitter Storm
Nothing too interesting, standard social media manipulation.

Roll again

Just political summaries.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7434
Lets do it again

rollin

Roll

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/
derp

Kek thanks for tweeting this

Some stuff attached here!
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7585

Uninteresting stuff about campaign donations.

rerolling

Roll

Rollio

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6358
Basically trying to get some political cover against Sanders accusations of money laundering.

Roll

Let's hope I win this time

rollin

This is boring

I'll do it

roll

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-04-27 12:46
Subject: RE: DRAFT: Just in case Pence endorses Cruz, we can use this

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7599

Campaign ad for some representative in Miami.

rerolling

Reroll nigga

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8960
Nothing. Seems to be setting up a recording appointment with the DNC

Rolling again

God

rollin

KEK GIVE ME THE POWER TO EXPOSE THAT WHICH SEEKS TO DESTROY WHAT IS GOOD AND HOLY.

Fuck yes rolling

>goldbergs
WEW

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9239

Talking about the fox news debate sanders called for and clinton denied. They thought it was "bait."

>Shapiro

wew lad

also rolling

Email 18479
maximum kek

Nothing. A bs statement about Zika. Rerolling

>Profile Piece on Sean Meloy
>It is looking like we will have POTUS in Miami on Friday, June 3rd
Boring

rerolling

Lets go

Nobody gives a shit about her e-mails except Trump losers (people already not going to vote for her).

Heading back to the doctor

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-03 09:48
Subject: Heading back to the doctor

Still feeling really sick, and I know that with my cough and congestion I'll get sent home as soon as I go into the office again. So I'll work from home today. Now by working from home, I mean I will actually be working from home-so please send projects and things I can help with my way! I should be back from the doctor around 10:30/11.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1025

Cash flow, donation report.
I like the last line he included:
>Please note that this report is for internal use only. Please DO NOT distribute.