I'm doing it

I'm doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ3n9ps72Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just make sure not to be a dumbass like McCandless and bring map and educate yourself on survival skills like identifying edible foods and construction.

Yeah I'm going to do it right, lots of study, planning and preparation, getting fit as well.

He had the right Idea but it was poorly executed.

He was a retard. Glad he's dead.

>it's a plebs don't know McCandless's end goal was suicide thread

>He had the right Idea but it was poorly executed.
You're god damn right. People might find it edgy but I think it's completely normal if you plan to live in the wild for 1-2 years max. It's a really great experience, user. Just be prepared like you said.

Hope to see a movie in 15 years based on you dying.

Kristen would have been impregnated that night, just saying.

no you won't

i sat on a bus once.

its cool

Me too. Sure as fuck beats waiting 60 to not.

It's super hard even with preparation.

It's definitely possible though.

trailer trash doesn't usually look like kristen stewart

Read up on Wim Hof, his techniques can help you out shitloads.

it's kind of the point that it's challenging, If i wanted easy i would keep working my shit job and eating junk food on my couch.

mom let me drive her car one time

Why? All you're gonna do is set yourself back the amount of time you leave. You do plan on rejoining society right? You're gonna be right back into another job you hate trying to make up for lost time

>Super hard

I have watched loads of Ray Mears programs mate, I think I will be ok

How likely is it that this is varg's favourite movie?

>You do plan on rejoining society right

lol no

>You do plan on rejoining society right?

I remember watching this documentary of a British guy who tried it in Canada and failed miserably

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ3n9ps72Jg

>Dropped off with essential supplies and rations, at Dog Pack Lake in the Yukon Territory of Canada
>Found a few fish, greens, and some berries, and managed to kill, butcher, and eat a porcupine, but quickly lost weight, and his heartrate dropped to as low as 28 bpm.
>Decided to trek to a potentially more food-laden site at Tincup Lake which, although only about ten miles away, took nearly four days to reach
>He attempted to find sustenance at Tincup, following the outflowing stream downhill in search of salmon. During the expedition, he saw several moose, a caribou, and ducks, but Canadian law did not permit him to kill any of them
>Tincup proved to be even worse than Dog Pack. Although he continued to check nearly a score of rabbit snares, only one or two rabbits were ever collared. He shot another porcupine, but worried that a bear might smell the flesh and attack him. He was frequently overtaken by trepidation toward bears. Although he managed to capture a few trout and graylings at Tincup, and found some blueberries, he never spotted one salmon
>The most serious issue, however, may have been his loneliness, which caused him to cry at some point in all three episodes. The combination of social isolation and undernourishment, as he ran out of rations at approximately day 50 of the outing, finally forced him to call for a plane to take him to rescue him

Then gl hf!

>but Canadian law did not permit him to kill any of them
and why would OP give a shit about laws?

Survivorman did

But will you settle with Vince Vaughn when he offers you a job and a new home?

>spoiled american boy
>went into the woods to die
Varg wouldn't approve.

>He attempted to find sustenance at Tincup, following the outflowing stream downhill in search of salmon. During the expedition, he saw several moose, a caribou, and ducks, but Canadian law did not permit him to kill any of them

what a faggot, If I'm starving I'm killing and eating something fuck your gay laws.

>The most serious issue, however, may have been his loneliness, which caused him to cry at some point in all three episodes. The combination of social isolation

Yeah he wasn't built for that kind of thing all
getting away from people is the biggest pro of this experience i can think of.

Get a job stephen.