/who/ - Doctor Who General

NO TRIPFAGS ALLOWED Part 2 edition
Doxxed:

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
eruditorumpress.com/blog/thin-ice-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If singles, any fucking tripfag who posts in this thread fucking dies in their sleep tonight.

First for /lbg/

Will she be back? I miss her.

Well shit

If singles, any fucking doxxfag who posts in this thread fucking dies in their sleep tonight.

GET REKT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully. I wanna see her and Bill be together in puddle paradise.

lmao

I support of a Edge companion.

KEK

I've been offline for 48 hours what did I miss?

What have you done???

Promises, promises.
D'oh!

Enjoy your thread /who/.

>even Kek is on the side of the anti-trip brigade
JUST

Get out now
You don't need to see /who/ at it's lowest

A FUCKIGN WHITE WOMAN

DON'T YOU KNOW BRITISH HAVE BEEN WHITEWASHING ENGLAND BLACK NOBILTY?

Nobody loves you

KEKEKEK
This deserves more doxxing
Edge really has a thing for wolves
facebook com/deyo.deyogee/photos?lst=100009905469507%3A100001378791381%3A1493673838&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

ERRRR HE'S OOGLEH

>tfw Cloister won't live to see next week's episode

That racist punching was satisfying but felt kinda out of place.

I feel like I've missed something.

>
I'm not actually a parody, I just feel we got off on the wrong foot.

Make him have his eyes go left to right like that River one pls

>all this fucking suicidal tripfags

Alright you circlejerking fags answer this, I want to start watching Dr. Who but I don't know where to start, and the wiki is too much work to check, so fill me in.

Also someone be a dear and add me to the secret pictochat

Simplest answer: Rose from Series 1 (2005), or The Eleventh Hour from Series 5 (2010) or The Pilot from Series 10 (2017). If you want the decision made for you: try The Pilot, if it interests you and you want to binge episodes instead of waiting week-to-week, go back to Rose.

I imagine you don't want to start with Classic Who if the wiki is too complicated.

Watch Episode 1

You know where to go from there

Rose. First ep of the revival. Be prepared though, some episodes of the first revival season are cringy, but it clears up fast. Also, I apologise for how fucked this general is right now

Start with An Unearthly Child (1963)

The Eleventh Hour. It's the first episode of Series 5. Series 1 to 4 are a bit mid-00s and quite British, so that might turn you off it a bit. The classic series (1963-89) is basically only appreciatable as a fan so don't bother with that yet, if at all.

Man up and watch fucking everything you huge pussy.

Start with last weel's episode, the rest is all shite.

Ignore every other faggot. Rose.

She's making me wet

Doctor Who attracts tumblrinas and redditors, and to feel more at home and more """unique""" quip themselves with a special nickname. The worst thing you could do is give them attention, because that's exactly what they want. Respond to them as if they're an user.

The original /who/ would never have accepted a Tumblr refugee in here.

everyone loves old Cloister it's neo-Cloister that sucks

Stop ruining the thread, this is an anonymous board you frickin fricks

eruditorumpress.com/blog/thin-ice-review/

Series 1 Episode 1.

Yeah, you'll probably complain like pretty much everyone I tried to get into this show that 10 seasons is too much, but sadly there's no real alternative in my opinion. Some people will tell you that series 5 is a good starting point, but I don't believe it.

Or don't fucking reply and they'll take the trip off naturally.

BACK ON YOUR FUCKING SKYPE-SECRET DISCORD

you first

Even the guy who wrote The Eleventh Hour has recently said that it's not a perfect jumping on point. Start with Rose.

Anybody remember seeing the little teases for Doctor Who coming back all those years ago? Like the 9th Doctor running away from an explosion. THose were great and got me really excited.

You're just trying too hard. Look at the state of you.

I will start with the 2005 series then. No point in skipping four entire seasons.
Also fuck you tripfags, you don't deserve my (You)s.
The more seasons there are, the better it is. Plus, I bet even in this general at least half of the people have never watched an episode of classic Who, so it's probably like says.
Also, what a dead general.

So /who/, what do we think of gallifreybase?

Cheers, Jon Blum