oops, wrong pic

Imagine

Where's the pasta?

D
A
M
N

How old are you op?

This movie came out in the fucking 90's.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

fuck off tripfag teenager

Honestly, her face and hair are weird in that pic, but it's a pretty good body. Never saw the movie, though.

The blonde witch from Hocus Pocus
I felt so ashamed once I learnt it's Sarah Jessica Parker

jamie lee curtis is legitimately one of the ugliest woman to ever be considered hot in hollywood

No shame, her rack was a thing of greatness in that flick. Tugged to it a few times.

Thanks for posting this :)

From My cousin vinny

fuck off you piece of shit underage born in 2000' kiddo. You'll never know real underpants pulled up above the hip bone kino.

Shaak ti was so fucking cute in that it's ridiculous

If I'd been born a million years ago and lived in the 80's and this was an 80's sitcom

>you have to watch a movie as soon as it comes out
wat

Just stroke your dick and bear it

Delete that mongrel face ASAP

first time stars?

I-Is there more where that came from?

>finding your Dad's vhs copy of Heavy Metal

BLACKED

Best scene in Basic Instict. Also how I fuck my wife when I'd rather be fucking literally anyone else.

Which is every time.

nigger

A...are you me?

just came here to read this

FUCK

mods?

IMAGINE

DROIDED

reddit is two doors down

faggot?

damn she could sink the titanic with that jaw

Subtle kek. you're alright, user

Someone's new

upvoted!

Thank you.

patrician taste
still a beautiful woman to this day

where do you think we are?

HNNNNGGGGG

We had this TV we lost the remote to so I would have to back it up a few minutes, wait for this scene, then fap like crazy.

my dude

no bully

CYBORGED

damn she was popular with the bots

Something wrong with you, user.

legs

and she's tiny

>that deer nose

T H I C C

when grievious was actually cool and didn't look like humpback thanks to Georgie boy's design

Spell the pasta boys, the goddamn pasta, you know what I'm talking about

>strawbery

youtube.com/watch?v=EzrhArE9urs

You know, like 18 years ago, I read this X-Files fanfiction site because I figured it would be like the regular show just so that you could read it, and the first one I clicked on was just Mulder hanging out in a car waiting for something, and then he just makes his hand into a mouth and starts jerking off with the weird mouth hand thing while complaining about how it isn't Scully's mouth.

They explain it's because Windu crushed his ribs with the force, that's why he's hunched and coughing. I happened right before the third movie.

always makes me crack the fuck up

his design changes too though, in the cartoon he quad-wielded with his hands and feet. I think Lucasfilm and whoever produced the series never coordinated the design for Grievous or something

i'd like to sink my titanic in her jaw if you catch my drift!

help

pls explain

good taste

You fapped to John Lennon?

Can someone the expansion scene from faust

youtube.com/watch?v=bBzNyTVhv3w

Where she is tied up is really hot. She has great legs.

POSITRACTION

He looks way smaller and not only cause he's hunched the whole time, in the animated show he was taller, really lean, his face was more stretched downward and he had the cape, he looked ten times more menacing than Lucasfilm's design.

I was was wondering how long it'd take me to scroll down the thread to see this before I clicked to open it

holy shit. Attack of the 50 foot centrefold?

Pretty sure I got my first boner watching this

That pasta is even funnier now that we know he was fucking his goblin maid. What's with Republicans and their lust for short ugly Mexicans?

>both my character and the real me

fuckin kek every time

Jenny Agutter in Logan's Run. Yes, I'm ancient.

Jeb! started a trend.

This pasta always deliver

Every time.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

tfw no older sister and her qt friends catch me spying on their slumber party so they dress me up as a girl in revenge