>I like winter because I like darkness

ah yes please redpill me fellow medfag

i am not a med
where do you get that

I like winter.

>Winter is amazing, staying indoors until my arms and legs go numb is so comfy

>i like sweating

youre a neetfag who never leaves your house so no wonder

you dont know the feeling of working all day long and then finally getting out and it's darker than fucking nigeria

if people really liked winter they would embrace the cold instead of heating their houses.

>sunlight and warm weather makes you weak

I like winter because normies suffer

or you can go out maybe

This but unironically

>i like winter because you can be "comfy"

Winter is coming.
Mother nature will do the rest and remove all shitskins

invest in a blanket
also invest in hot chocolate

i like winter because it is dark and cold... like my soul. im not a nice person, sunshine. got it? i can cut you.

I'm not white and I like winters

Why do you project so much stupid stuff?
I love winter, I can skii and play hockey outdoors without any problem. Plus it's very cozy going on night rides to ice fish.

What's your job

only neets who are inside all day like winter, I fucking hate this season on the other hand. getting up at 6 am to defrost my car and heat it up and the commute to work in pitch darkness and go home when the sun is setting while freezing my fucking ass off.

worst part is that our summers suck fucking dick as well, fuck snownigger land this place is shit.

me too

your flag is literally a sun

winter isn't bad

Nice Varg!

Mind if I save?

ah yes the good old spanish """""""""WINTER"""""""""""

no it's a propeller

>I pay attention to the current season because I'm an outdoors kind of person

Meme image to the left

>Malaga

it's already -3ºc here

That's easy to say when you actually get to see the sun during winter

You act like I don't know who you are, you post in Sverigetråden all the time you retarded faggot

also reminder that avatarfagging is banned

>I like winter because it validates my fear of social contact with other people

also remember that sunshine hour is a shitty measurement because it only measures how many hours the sun is shining

the sun goes up at 8 here and goes down at 15
ah yes so freakin epic 7 hours of sun i really like this season xd

>I adore the winter because I am a child of the darkness

>I like winter because my apartment is not very well insulated and I get a reason to stay in bed all day

>call others immigrants
>is literally an animeneetfag

>he is a short manlet immigrant who spergs out in swedenthread and balt randomly
>gets upset when people tell him off

>I like winter because I am a fat disgusting failure who never leaves the house and the fact that more successful people are less happy during the winter grants me a form of vindictive satisfaction as I am a fat pathetic failure who should be sterilised

Sup Forums is for otaku.
Your kind don't belong here.
Go away.

>commuting

Winter in urban areas is the most depressing shit imaginable. Much better in the country side with a cozy little cottage in the middle of nowhere.

>t.

You unironically deserve to be put down like a fucking sick dog. Fuck off and die, worthkess rat race vermin.

They're right though.

>getting up at 6 am to defrost my car
its you who constantly complain about defrosting your car in /Danmarktråden/
and you are a s*dist piece of shit seeing your are posting asagani
im watching you

>worthkess

>all northerners itt dislikes winter
>all medfags itt likes """winter""""

really makes you THINK

>winter is fun in the middle of fucking nowhere
yeah, no. I'd rather not be bored out of my mind in a shitty cottage and worrying about freezing to death during the night due to the fire going out. at least the city has a ton of services available to make winter somewhat bearable.

I don't post in that autistic shit general and I have no idea who you're talking about

>I don't post in that autistic shit general and I have no idea who you're talking about
fuck you sadist, im on you
better watch out or ill do to you what you dream of doing to those girls you have fantasies of

I like winter, then again I'm not some shut-in. Iceskate, skiing, snowboarding, it's a comfy season for sure.

I will tell you one thing, when over here the temperature reaches 50 celsius there's nothing that you can do. You have to simply sit somewhere with the air conditioning on, in front of a fan and not move anywhere or you get a heat stroke. Not to mention you have to take a fucking shower almost every single time you go out because it's impossible not to sweat. And I am not even fat.
When the temperature is -20 there are still difficulties but you can still do things like work, going out etc.
So yes, cold > heat and kys if you think otherwise.

Mid Spring is the master race.