Black Friday in your country

Does your cunt do Black Friday? If so, do you behave like baboons as our American friends do? Post pics and video from your country and also Amerimutts behaving without dignity.

youtu.be/CriVUxvxVTE

Other urls found in this thread:

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/are-black-friday-riots-a-preview-of-the-civil-unrest-that-is-coming-when-society-breaks-down
youtu.be/sA8DoI6XD4A
youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

videos like this make me think consumerism is a religion and the pope is jeff bezos.

Why the fuck do so many people buy TVs all the time?

Mine is like 10 years old and I'll keep using it until it eventually stop working.

Why are the people even buying that overpriced garbage? Do they not know that the prices got artificially ramped up a month ago just so that they can sell them everything with a nice high percentage while still being more expensive than normal?

This. The days when a big tv was an expensive luxury are long gone but it seems coded into the DNA of low-class people that they must constantly buy new ones.

If Americans will trample one another just to save a few dollars on a television, what will they do when society breaks down and the survival of their families is at stake? Once in a while an event comes along that gives us a peek into what life could be like when the thin veneer of civilization that we all take for granted is stripped away. For example, when Hurricane Sandy hit New York and New Jersey there was rampant looting and within days people were digging around in supermarket dumpsters looking for food. Sadly, “Black Friday” also gives us a look at how crazed the American people can be when given the opportunity. This year was no exception. Once again we saw large crowds of frenzied shoppers push, shove, scratch, claw, bite and trample one another just to save a few bucks on cheap foreign-made goods. And of course most retailers seem to be encouraging this type of behavior. Most of them actually want people frothing at the mouth and willing to fight one another to buy their goods. But is this kind of “me first” mentality really something that we want to foster as a society? If people are willing to riot to save money on a cell phone, what would they be willing to do to feed their families? Are the Black Friday riots a very small preview of the civil unrest that is coming when society eventually breaks down?

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/are-black-friday-riots-a-preview-of-the-civil-unrest-that-is-coming-when-society-breaks-down

i want a tv into the bedroom for years now, i just can't imagine going into melee to get one. even if it's actually cheaper than online after christmas.

more than 55% of americans got their black friday deals from amazon. After 5 years this meme will get extinct

I now understand why Americans are so obsessed with height and are all fat.

In this struggle for survival you need the physique of a sumo wrestler to stand a chance.

Mutts behaving badly.
youtu.be/sA8DoI6XD4A

might be overly dramatic. it's possible that people look at it like sport it has rules some people cheat but so do in marathons.

but if it's a sport i don't get it for sure. not that i get football for example.

Consumerism is degenerate. The real Christians has been saying that for ages. Of course they wouldn't preach it in the US though.

They keep adding them to each room in their house.

>bedroom
>living room
>kitchen
>garage
>children's bedrooms
>toilet

u dum yuropors WISH u culd buy as much as we can

i mean if they would do the exact same shit with stuffed goathides with the same enthusiasm and smile on their faces we would all think it's some weird sport from afghanistan or something.

That looks fun..

whiter than you Muhammed

Queuing autists

Yeah but your TV is probably some bulky 1080p LCD/Plasma, don't you NEED a 4k HDR LED superthin smart TV.

>tfw live in a shitty city in the Midlands in the UK
>on friday a lot of shops were having black friday sales
>thought I would go and see if there was anything to buy
>was worried it would be like black friday in the US
>bought a small axe with me just in case anybody became violent if I had to fight for a PS4 or something
>go to town, everyone behaving normally even if it is a little busier
>feel less nervous, forget I have an axe in my backpack
>in GAME looking at the PS4 consoles
>see a qt checking out one of the bundles
>remember the axe and decide to hit on her
>''haha this is a great bundle.... i'd like to BUNDLE you into my car''
>she just looks annoyed and I apologise
>buy a couple of games
>as I leave walk past her again, putting the games into my backpack
>she looks
>pretty sure she saw the axe as I smiled at her

wtf is wrong with mutts

Dont worry user, she probably thinks youre a lumberjack or something

Sheesh, Amerimutts. How is any of that crap worth giving up dignity for? Do new electronics bring happiness? I have a shit-ton of money in my current account alone and it will stay there until I go travelling and encountering other people and cultures. Fucking plebs should be executed.

The stock they sell for black friday is shit anyway, apparently. Just another marketing ploy.

Scandi autism at its finest.

we do it, but it's really nothing special other than hordes of people flowing around the aisles as is tectonic shifts or slowly pouring magma
and all that silent frustration from queued up people wondering why the fuck is life in slow motion