What are his best moments?

What are his best moments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AGi8jSGpr5U
youtube.com/watch?v=t1UnKN3zGlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ones where he obliterates the fascist in chief on a nightly basis.

I had quite the kek when he Slurmfed the Durmp last week

there one where he mispronounced president Donald Trump's name

griznold grump

when he destroyed drumpf so thoroughly that the drumpfkins have been reduced to incoherent shrieking

When John Molesta threw a fundraiser for his sister so she could run for Congress, and in return he has to slam GOBALS FUUMF

Easily the most creepy man on TV.

I'LL GET YOU FLEMPF!

GLONK FRONK

He literally NEVER did that.

Ping pong ding dong Asian academy

FLORBONK ZORNK

White House Correspondents dinner. George Bush's roast. Norm is a close second on Billybob.

DINGBAT DRUNK

WHITE PEOPLE: OUT!

>spits on his fresh pile of dung on stage

he was much more likable when he was a republican

what the heck happened to him to change his mind so fast

The one where he got cucked.

MK Ultra

I really like this meme.

Ummmmmm... Sweetie??? I'm legit triggered right now and LITERALLY SHAKING

I guess the hillbilly was right considering those kids are growing up into trannies more than ever

Ironic how the conservatives criticized Obama on everything and constantly called for his impeachment, while getting butthurt whenever ANY criticism of Trump is thrown around

youtu.be/AGi8jSGpr5U

I'm sure some of you are just memeing out of fun, but there's a core group of Sup Forumstards that are really butthurt at Colbert making fun of their god emperor every day while his ratings get better and better.

And that, to me, is his best moment. The moment he triggered Sup Forumstards.

BUMBLE PLUMP BTFO

I thought we were making fun of how stale and repetitive his schtick is.

By repeatedly misspelling Trump names, something Colbert himself has never done?

DOLAN RUMP

This is bait, right?

The 2006 White House correspondents dinner was probably the single greatest moment of satire in a century. Regardless of political views, you have to respect that if nothing else in his career.

pure kino

DIMPSTERS BTFO

I respected it when it happened eleven fucking years ago.

ITS OVER DRUMPF I HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND

This. Ignoring everything he's ever done, this was grade A comedy political satire about the current administration and the POTUS at the highest level, performed in front of the POTUS.

DONNARD ZRUMPFT

Norm McDonald was the best.

Strangers with candy and The colbert report. He's absolutely shit now.

Colbert is so based. He's nailing the comedy against Trump right now. I hope he's here for all four (dare I say eight?) years of this trainwreck

I doubt it can get worse than the last 8 years.

FURNANDOLD

GAHRUMPH

Agreed but I wish they told the black guy to shut up. He's always laughing along and he annoys me.

Welcome to partisan politics

His time on Strangers With Candy.
After that, absolutely nothing.

>four
That's a funny way to spell "one"

I live in the south and I don't think I've ever heard anyone call for his impeachment. They did call him a nigger though and facts are facts.

Sup Forums was a mistake, fuck this website

You forgot your "sweetie", sweetie.

Trump could just stay at Mar A Lago for his entire presidency and do literally nothing for 8 years, and I would still like him more than Obama.

Trump may or may not actually fix anything, but at least we have a president who no longer intentionally makes things worse.

>President can be impeached because progressives are butthurt

good luck with that.

did he died

The GOP might impeach him simply because he is an impediment to their agenda. They'll be much happier with a Mike Pence in power.

Or Trump might just get bored and quit when he realizes that being President is actually hard work.

GIVE ME MY MEME BACK

You are very smart.

drumpf changes people

GLUUUMMPFFF LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MEEEEEEEEEEE

That passive-aggressive bit.

That one where him and his buddy Podesta raped all those innocent children.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1UnKN3zGlk
>draw a swastika
>this is considered COMEDY GOLD
even ZROMPF posters are more funny than this

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Colbert thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" angry Stephen Colbert, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a late night TV host. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic shitposting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "DOLAN DREMPF DRENALD SCRUPF." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>while his ratings get better and better.

I don't believe you.

Ironic how liberals endlessly mocked the not my president shtick when it was about obama

Non meme answer: His emmys speech with jstew
Prime colbair

Damn, this hit close to home.

haha

"Good evening, godless sodomites!"

>predator noises

Dronglemonger Pfumpff will never recover from the beating Colbert gives him every night.

Be honest Sup Forums: Will Trump be Snooklebocked before the year is over?

kek

Obama won the popular vote.

You fags are pathetic.

Not against hilldawg

It's over orange man DROMBULD GROOMPH

If that is unaltered...damn he's mad. I thought this was a meme.

>all those triggered poltards

FAAAAAHLUNND

GRRRAAAHILUUUMPHHHH

AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HE'S ORANGE BAAAHAHHAHAHA

What's the original to this? I haven't seen it in a bit. Also I've always wondered which pastas were posted first completely seriously.

FLIFFETTES BTFO

It was originally about Baneposting IIRC.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>t. Starbucks Employee

Thought it was about the banana man

He did once. Called him Frump or something' like that in the monologue.

Ironic how the liberals criticize Trump on everything and constantly call for his impeachment, while getting Butther whenever ANY criticism of Obama was thrown around.

fuck colbertposting actually became funny

so what's your favorite name for the nazi in chief?
mines
KRONK
BTFO

lol so mad hilary lost

XIMPF I CAN SMELL YOU

His White House correspondant dinner was his peak.

GLUMPFs BTFOOOOOO

BLARF

It's almost like both candidates are horrible for completely different reasons!

i want ~2008-2011 Sup Forums back. too many humorless insecure retards pretending to have a political opinion these days

literally just find a forum that's mostly underage. you'll fit right in again

you don't see the irony of posting this in this thread, filled with unfunny all-caps nonsense?