/cbb/ general CRAZY HAPPENED

Yesterday UMBC did the impossible and became the first 16 seed to beat a 1 seed.

>In Progress
Alabama - Villanova

>Later
URI - Duke
Buffalo - Kentucky
Loyola-Chicago - Tennessee
Kansas - Seton Hall
Ohio State - Gonzaga
Florida - Texas Tech
Houston - MIchigan

Attached: DYdk9E5W0AAaaqj.jpg (1080x1080, 233K)

first for Big Ballers

Attached: bbp.png (785x757, 302K)

For me, it's Kansas State.

Attached: DFD61342-97C2-4C89-92BA-A5DDE93F1BF5.jpg (1741x970, 214K)

Lunch is on me, and its free

If Nova goes down to Alabama, the East is wide fucking open.

This is the hardest game Nova will have in the pathetic East region

Dan Dantoni is coming after press virginia

Attached: danny.jpg (1681x1167, 554K)

Dan Dantoni is on the spectrum isn’t he?

Attached: laughing merchant.jpg (480x360, 9K)

First off, congratulations to Buffalo on a GREAT year! You guys proved everyone wrong and did one thing: Kept on winning each week. I was a big Buffalo fan all year long and salute you. And, WHAT A GREAT WIN AGAINST ARIZONA!!

One thing I just wanted to discuss was the upcoming game you have with Kentucky in the 2nd round. I always try to make it a point when Kentucky plays a team they usually don't play to discuss some specifics that are important.I am looking forward to the game in Boise but I do not want any problems. Whenever I go to an away game or a visiting team comes into Lexington to play Kentucky I make it a point to get a few things cleared up before the game starts. First off, you guys are playing Kentucky. We are not some 2nd rate team from some backwards conference. Kentucky is among the elite. The best. A tradition that goes back a long way. National Championships, many tournament wins, SEC Championships, high national rankings, etc. The list goes on. With that resume comes respect. The kind of respect that can only be earned. The Kentucky fans carry that respect whether we are at home or on the road and a few things need to be understood.

>continued in next post

>championship game is Buffalo vs Syracuse

upstate bros ww@?

Attached: pollo.jpg (298x430, 33K)

When Cincy loses to Nevada tomorrow, will the defense wins championships meme be put to an rest?

probably

>Buffalo/Cincy/FSU/Houston/Bama/Butler/Seton Hall/Syracuse Elite Eight
finally, some good fucking food

When Kentucky comes to town you are seeing one of the movers and shakers in all of college basketball and the fans are no exception. First, there will NOT be any yelling in my ear during the game. I darn well don't plan on driving all that distance to Boise to have some guy yell in my ear. Now, obviously, you can yell. For goodness sakes, this IS a basketball game. Normal clapping is fine but what I am talking about is the wild and chaotic yelling that some folks exhibit. I will ask you one time to stop and no more. I don't mind clapping but this incessant yelling is out. If you continue then I will take a physical solution that you will not like. I will NEVER provoke but if you guys think that yelling in my ear is gonna be tolerated you are in for a big surprise. I have seen what goes on at Buffalo games with the stamping and yelling and that is out.

Same thing for the kids. Sure, they can be there but keep them out of my area and keep them quiet. If you cannot control the kids then you will be held responsible and I will take matters into my own hands. We don't put up with that crap in Lexington and we darn well aren't gonna drive all that distance to Boise and put up with it.

>continued

If I have to go to the restroom I don't wait in line, I go to the front. This is an area where I have encountered some problems before so I am just making it clear now. A Kentucky fan has earned the right to not wait in some bathroom line and we choose to not do it. If you have a problem with this you had better go to a "home" restroom or to one where the Kentucky fans are not in. If you do decide to make an issue out of it then be prepared to face a physical solution. Ditto for concessions. We go to the front of the line. NOT out of spite or to try to show you up. It is all about showing respect, folks. Again, if you have a problem with this I advise you to keep away from me or the Kentucky contingent. I am very upfront and honest when I tell you that it ain't nothing for me to up and kick a man's ass. Done it several times and I'll do it again if pushed. NEVER will I provoke, though. It is YOU that determines my actions. If you understand where I and the Kentucky folks are coming from and what is expected then we will have a great time and no problems will ever arise.

Look, Buffalo has had a great season and, quite frankly, the whole college basketball world is buzzing about you guys. AND DESERVEDLY SO. Please understand that I am NOT coming on this board to cause problems as that is the last thing on my agenda. It is simply a tradition and respect that Kentucky has and you need to realize this. We can laugh and have a good time but I just wanted to get a few things understood beforehand. I hope all goes well and there are no problems

No but the idea that you can win without an offense should be

almost a triple dubs pasta post anyways tldr

seething K*nt*cky fan boutta get blasted by our guards

(not really tho it's UB's turn to choke)

>cbs comparing the UMBC upset to other sports upsets in history
>shows a pic of some guy riding a horse
am I supposed to know what that means

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1518620473189.png (554x400, 55K)

It's okay I'm sure there are plenty of other casual sports fans watching with you who are also confused.

retrievers > horsies

You're at the court and this dude grabs your girlfriends upper calf.

What do?

Attached: UVA was after me lucky charms.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

wtf i have a gf now?

If not watching horse spank makes me a casual then I will happily be casual

Having U2 do the music for the NCAA tournament was a mistake

He looks like he's about a foot shorter than me and he's got a gay-ass haircut.

no kidding

>pro sports/olympics
>all team full of all star players
>upset

>app st is multi-year D2 national champ
>against average michigan team that lost 4 games that year
>won by 2 with blocked fg

>32-2 number 1 team in the country Virigina
>overall number 1 seed
>acc reg season/tourny champs
>vs 188th or whatever offense team of high school junior varisty players
>who lost to albany by 44 points
>wins by 20

This was the biggest upset in sports history.

Say that to him and his teammates then.

Attached: 1521258430847.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

>IN THE KITCHIN, WRIST TWISTIN' LIKE A STIR FRY (WHIP IT)

>THUNDER, FEEL THE THUNDER
>LIGHTNING AND THE THUNDER

>HOL' UP, SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE
>HOL' UP HOL' UP HOL' UP

they're all memes senpai

>amateur sports
There have been bigger upsets in the last year in real sports, chink

Imagine UCF beating the Eagles, that what the Miracle on Ice was

>all team full of all star players
hey Daisuke, you should probably do a little more reading into the miracle on ice

Nice Fido pun, Reggie

nova is taking over

Why is Alabama so fucking pathetic?

While the other songs may be shit too at least they are catchy. U2 has been straight garbage for years and whatever the fuck they are singing in the outros is putrid

basketball isn't really heir thing

When they start missing shots, they fold like a cheap suit

What? Alabama is ranked 51st in Kenpom. They are the lowest ranked team left in the East besides Marshall and by quite a margin. Purdue, TTU, WVU, Florida, and Butler (Who’s already beaten Nova once) are all top 25 in combined Off/Def efficiency. Bama is far from Nova’s biggest test.

Football school with an afterthought basketball team no one cares about.

>olympic team from one of the largest countries in the world and one of if not the most athletic
>win by 1

>i dont like college sports therefore upsets are not good
Average company sports team fan's braindead logic.

>Patriots lose to the Titans
oh no stop the presses.....zzz

Virginia is ranked first in kenpom. They have the best rated defense since he started calculating it. UMBC wont even crack 40

>Purdue
You mean the team who just lost the player that made their offence click? Pathetic.

>muh kenpom
Back to twitter, fag

you forgot to read about the miracle on ice before posting again

>win by 1
in hockey, with a team full of amateurs against a team full of pros from the biggest country in the world

The USA team was comprised of only amateurs, while the USSR had professional players you dipshit.

Roll tide Paul

Attached: B89F1242-3ABB-464F-8B05-6FDD0D6EEAA1.png (420x420, 16K)

wtf i am late back from halftime. Wasnt this game close?

uh oh. villanova figured out no one on alabama can dribble except sexton

olympic hockey players are far better at hockey than these little kids are at basketball

it was but nova woke up

How many CFB nattys can Nova claim again?

Attached: 2D9CB961-2873-4FC8-81DA-6531A7BD44D1.jpg (750x1334, 159K)

i don't think your tiny jap brain understood what I said
College upsets can be good, but they're amatuers, and no college sports game will be the biggest [anything] in sports history. ever. accept it.
anybody that prefers amatuer sports over professional is an embarrassment (excluding rooting for a team from a school that you currently go to)

Yeah Nova just went on a 15-1 run.

they can't miss right now

here's another (you)

Attached: RideTheQuasar.png (350x357, 74K)

What are the chances UMBC beats KSU now?

>Alabama
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zero.

That jew didn't even go to my school.

>memechuck like retards the entire first half
>those halftime adjustments
>joke region
literally who can stop Villanova from reaching the Final Four?

did bridges just drop 16 points before the first tv timeout?

fellow Bama alum? Class of 2018 here

>its not important because i say so
ok sure you delusional idiot.

Anything big or crazy that happens in pro sports is benign as fuck compared to anything that happens in college, where those pros just happen to come from.

>they get paid to play and therefore are called "pros" therefore its betterer and more importanter
Pro fans are the biggest brainlets on the face of the Earth and you are exhibit A

2017 here. ingram is as stupid as he is bad

>bridge
>drop

>>its not important because i say so
>ok sure you delusional idiot.
>
>Anything big or crazy that happens in pro sports is benign as fuck compared to anything that happens in college, where those pros just happen to come from.
>
>>they get paid to play and therefore are called "pros" therefore its betterer and more importanter
>Pro fans are the biggest brainlets on the face of the Earth and you are exhibit A

Attached: 154685236984.jpg (463x462, 26K)

here's another (non-rebuttal because instead of accepting i have a very weak argument i'll make a joke of it to save face)

ftfy

howdy, cousin

Why aren't Japanese people ever this talkative when I'm in Tokyo

japan is mad

Attached: baby.jpg (179x281, 6K)

it could be the year of philly sports

>the chicago faggot living in japan being this BTFO and mad

because the """nip""" is actually weaboo transplant or autistic Marine

>he STILL hasn’t read about the miracle on ice

SHEEEEEEEEEESH

Attached: D54A3A82-4672-4808-8C39-FC15E930E42D.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)

Doubtful. KSU was missing arguably their best player and they still schooled Creighton. They’re a team that rarely pulls off upsets, but they're also strangely good at avoiding being upset. They were basically the barometer in the Big 12 and comfortably beat up on teams like Iowa State, Texas, Baylor, OU etc... but got swept by TTU, KU, and WVU.

It’s a bad matchup for the doggos.

Fuck I don’t want to graduate bros

Attached: D33909C6-9AFF-46D3-BD26-A59A5F1BCA38.png (750x1334, 2.13M)

>Iggles
>Nova
>Flyers meme a playoff run
>Phillies and Sixers doing something at all
what a fucking time to be alive

you shouldnt underestimate bruce weber coaching tho

>making fun of girls being on their phones on gameday thru a post on snapchat
ok

Villanova would bootyblast the Grizzlys

St patties and the 2nd round. Whatre you drinking today, gents?

soy

Not my Snapchat, but indicative of a culture of stupidity at a bama where even an awkward dude like me can swim in dumb southern pussy.

Does this mean if UMBC manages to beat them, they are actually legit and not a team that just got lucky?

>Grizzlys
whom?

double vodka redbull because beer is gross

They have an FCS title from about a decade ago.

the memphis grizzlies

Fuggg. Before the dynasty of NDSU I presume?

Lol kind of a womans choice but im not here to judge.

Who on the roster is gonna stop Marc from dunking it every play?

remember when the old big east was asking nova to add fbs football to balance the league?

K-State plays junk basketball and Creighton is a team that plays All Star game basketball and was also missing one of their best players. I wouldn't put much stock in that result.

Shitty homemade Kvass