What does the world think of Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

texascraftbrewersguild.org/map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's shit

I like your homage to my flag.

You are ok, Texas

We took your flag and made it better.

Coolest state in American. To be honest, if you're not Texan, you are not a real American to me.

You know, I don't know, but I do what Texas thinks about the rest of world's opinion of us - we don't give a fuck.

Y'all Texasitos are generally OK.

It's not Mexico

Mexicans

/281/ reporting

It's based as fuck

Live in Houston and I get big city pay checks with Midwest cost of living/no state taxes

Feels based m8

DOOOOOONNN'T CAAAARE

t. Texas

Having lived there for 6 years lets see.. most of you are faggots you are filled with trashy mexicans, almost everything is in spanish, you guys think you are the best hurrr durr muh Texas, cities are shit, only good thing is being out in the country and you can get that anywbere, OH YA.... you guys also have El Paso so all in all fuck that armpit of america

WHO /MIDTOWN/ HERE

A slightly more caricatured part of america

Hot.
Rich.
Plural both ethnically and politically.
Big.
Beautifull landscapes.

A real Texan would never ask.
Fake and gay.

sup my dude

like florida but replace cubans with mexicans

Shit.

Mexican Clay.

(((USA)))

You need to hold a wall to keep the Californians out.

They're all fleeing the shithole they created but they're bringing their shitty ideas and politics with them.

AIN'T GOT NO MONEY AIN'T GOT NO JOB

A real Texan would be to busy sucking mexicos cock to ask

512 Native Texan. This truly is God's country.

The stars at night....
Are big and bright...

Let me guess you guys are going to meet up and fuck huh?

i can only think in domestic violence and some bulls

Clear Lake here, wouldn't want to live anywhere else

/thread

Sand niggers
Spaghetti niggers

cruz cucks and overrun with mexicans and californians

Daily reminder that In & Out and Five Guys are both shit.

Texas here, can confirm we don't give a flying fuck about any other states let alone other countries.

Deep in the heart of Texas

They have a sense of inflated importance, but sometimes you need that.

its hot as fucking hell here

Went there. People in the cities are quite fat but generally nice good hearted people. The state is beautiful and has a radiating persona of wealth.

JEWSA JEWSA JEWSA

Sup ATX, 956 reporting in

>forgetting CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

how many fat mexicans did you see

some of them look like blobs and its disgusting

>not eating Freddy's

You shut the fuck up about In-N-Out.

Where I come from people respect Texas for being real Americans who take no shit from Yanks from up the north. Unfortunately, you're getting cucked by drug cartels, sooo...

Proud to have voted for Ted Cruz

also 512 here, the only problem I have is the heat and I only notice that when my ac breaks. The rains during the last few months made everything here so green and beautiful I wanted to cry.

TEXIT when?

california pls go

Austin's OK to stop into on a road trip out west.

Rest of the state is a desolate shithole filled with self-righteous idiots.

Don't think so, user.

Do you have comfy forests and mountains? Bonus points for non-poopy rivers. Because an aesthetic land is important for pride.

Native South Austinite
Yo bro

Fuck you, Whataburger is 100 times better than that In-N-Out shit go back to California.
Texas Mexicans also are better than Californian Mexicans

This

Just cry, it makes more rain. God wants it.

It's second to Florida

8/10

Is all you need to know

part of the dumbfuckistan colonies

What up brother

About Texas

Not pictured: hordes of illegals

I guess there is a Bosnian community somewhere around Austin, seems like good people, women are hot, they appreciate potatoes as much as any Irish I've ever met. Come and visit, have a beer, get yourself some of the tastiest cow in America, then fuck off.

in what? insanity?

More important question, "Does anyone from texad give a fuck what the world thinks of Texas?"

Lol no. The drug cartels don't mess around on the Texas side of the border. They know they'll get their shit pushed in.

Fun fact: Texas State troopers are obligated to wear a cowboy hat as part of the uniform.

hot take: all of these choices are inferior to shake shack

No this

texascraftbrewersguild.org/map

One of the worst states in the US

Right. We wave at everyone but hate your guys at the same time lol. I Love Texas

Coolest American state. Would live there if I had to move to the US.

>who take no shit from Yanks from up the north
They took a big enough ass-raping from the north in 1860-65 to cuck them until at least the next millenia.

>not knowing the difference between a regular ground hamburger and a steakburger

Whatever floats your boat, senpai.

Heh, heh, ok

I'd say around 60% of Mexican adults were fat. It was strange because it was the first time in my life that I saw a Mexican.

512 here too
Sure is God's country

>MFW you're all wrong

You are helping me prove my point

This is now a /Florida/ thread

>Come and visit, have a beer, get yourself some of the tastiest cow in America, then fuck off.
Why would I dod that? If I want hot weather, why not visit California? Sure, they're commies and spics, but it's not like I'd stay for more than a week.

>

Austin, Dallas, and Houston are the worst parts of Texas you faggot.

True that tho, saw traces of illegals on my ranch the other month.

It's hot as sin and the people are generally unbearable, simple, and stupid. The summers here really are awful, you'll get wrinkles and skin cancer before 30 if you're not careful. The land was clearly never meant for white people, and it becomes apparent as soon as you set foot in any of the squalid "cities" that even Atlanta scoffs at.
Amazing food, great open untainted landscapes, excellent living costs, so easy to find work.

There are better states but it's not the worst.

Maybe, but "hipsters" doesn't rhyme with "steers and queers" nor roll off the tongue well.

Projection at its finest

cuckolds

Because they probably have a law against eating a cheeseburger while firing a rifle out the back of a pickup truck as your buddy is doing donuts? Unless you like surfing or getting mugged you can have way more fun in Texas.

> Had only been a state for 15 years.
> Literally only significant battle had about 50 men successfully defending against over 5,000. See 'Second Battle of Sabine pass.'
> 'Most One-Sided Confederate Victory of the War'

> Cucked

Good one, user. Taking lessons from the leafs?

Yeah Dallas and Houston are definitely shit, as well as the rest of the state, but you can't really debate that the live music scene in Austin isn't worth a visit.

can agree, Dallas is a shithole full of dindu's atleast they all got BTFO'd on Dallas Dorner Day

Who /713/ here?

>Beautifull landscapes.
wat

Only autists hate texas

Pic related

> Union Forces

Lol amen to that! We have had some fun.

Dude, I have guns here, plenty of them, I don't need to go to TEXAS for fucking guns, are you nuts? I want degeneracy, tits and beaches.

>voted for el rato in the primaries

Never forget

yes

Don't forget San Antonio

I prefer California.

My boy. /281/

Magnolia.

god i hate this town