1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you cook with olive oil?

Denmark
Yes, I cook everything with olive oil. Thank you meds for blessing the world with this wonderful creation.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyfood.co.uk/article/olive-oil-vs-rapeseed-oil-which-is-healthier/
youtu.be/0SjuRjkLoD4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17178902
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugated_linoleic_acid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bocuse_d'Or
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meds are so glorious, their food is healthy and tasteful, providing your body with everything you need to expand your mind and harden your body. Studies show the mideterannean diet is linked to higher muscle mass, less bodyfat, and higher testosterone, truly something to aspire towards.

Actually studies prove that it leads to manlets and greasy guidos

>manlets
nigger ancestry
>greasy guidos
>moors blood in the wider genepool

this, also it's why I eat shitty rotten bland food all day and cook with butter, so that maybe I can grow a little taller and have blonde hair like masterrace nords

You eat poorfag shitty food like pasta and pizza and you cook with shitlive oil so you can be brown, short, hairy and look like a midget arab moor from north africa
holy shit kill yourself

I always cook with olive oil, but I add a little bit of butter too.
I get the best of both world.

source: 404 not found

Yes, don't really like butter

>Tfw can only afford soybean oil

do you guys still have a butter shortage down there?

shut the fuck up amerindian simian or I'll fuck the rocha of your sister to death

depends on the dish
but i would say 20% butter 80%olive oil

>tfw fat as fuck because of olive oil
It may be healthier than butter, but fat still fat

ITT: future heart attack and stroke patients

Italy
Absolutely yes.

yes. i use shitty grocery store olive oil imported in bulk from Tunisia

What we can conclude from this thread

Brown people use oil

rapeseed oil is healthier
healthyfood.co.uk/article/olive-oil-vs-rapeseed-oil-which-is-healthier/
less saturated fat, more vitamin E and doesn't burn so easily (burned oil is cancerogenic as fuck)

I use olive oil for pasta and salads because it's tasty but cook only with rapeseed oil

It's not an actual shortage, most high-quality little laiteries still have butter, but the supermarkets want to jew both the consumer nor the large laiteries so they don't stock.

It's not for drinking

and cumskin can't cook

Who are you calling a simian
bastard

I used to cook everything with butter and a neutral oil (veg or sunflower)

My nu-male roommates wanted to share the cost of olive oil so now I cook with it instead.

I really don't notice the difference.

do you have a problem with brown people?

absolutely not, just stating facts.

One kebab, and hurry it up

Yes and in fact I now only like eggs cooked in olive oil

France
All the time, except for some cakes.

What kind of laurel wreath is this? Referring to the specific leaves and how it cuts off at the forehead, I like it

I used to use more butter but some things just go better with olive oil

not rotten enough for you Sven, go eat some surströmming instead :^)

fucking motherfucker I've had enough of your nigger tier shitposting fucking faggot going on like this since a fucking year shitaly shitaly I'll fuck you up that's what you wanted right? you stupid amerindian maggot, you wanted attention, now you have it and soon you'll have also a broken nose you dirty fuck of a monkey

it's a soyboy thing though, to bake potatoes, meat and fish I always use real butter

No, very expensive

Canada is one of the world's largest producers of canola oil, a type of rapeseed oil, it's what most people here use.

>Surströmming is bad

what u gonna do you dirty arab? fucking nerd lol

Butter is better for red meat and most fish/shellfish, but lots of recipes for chicken or seafood are good with olive oil too.

even the dog don't want it swedecuck
youtu.be/0SjuRjkLoD4

Based terrone

Plaza montenegro, Rosario. Tonight at 22:00.
Come and see what happens.

oh my god

ignore him luigi, his last name is probably italian and he's mad cause he's just an amerindian manlet

1. flag
2. Yes I do, it makes everything better.

Actually if you really want to increase testosterone production you'd use fatty products containing unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, linolenic acid, and conjugated linoleic acid. As these have found to have an aromatase inhibiting effect, meaning they block the conversion of testosterone into estrogen in the body.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17178902

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugated_linoleic_acid

>Food products from grass-fed ruminants (e.g. mutton and beef) are good sources of CLA, and contain much more of it than those from grain-fed animals.[22] Eggs from chickens that have been fed CLA are also rich in CLA, and CLA in eggs has been shown to survive the temperatures encountered during frying.[23] Some mushrooms, such as Agaricus bisporus and Agaricus subrufescens, are rare non-animal sources of CLA.[24][25]

As you see animal fat > plant fat here, mushrooms being the main exception to the rule.

>compares himself to a dog
well, you did it not me

Taking bets ITT 6:1 to the Argentinian

typical italian thug, you're a fucking nerd, weak and short.
I will fuck you up, you think you're as big, fast and strong as an Amerindian? I will fucking rip you apart, I will offer you as a sacrifice to la pachamama

don't chicken out u fucking pussy I will be waiting.

bastard.

wewwwww lad

Good post

in the UK we just cook with bacon fat

you can keep your soyboy olive oil gay shit

someone please record this

if even a dog doesn't eat it , it means something

Sweden has no cuisine so fuck off ffs

Southeastern France

I only use olive oil, rarely butter

1. eesti
2. yes and with other oils too and with butter and with lard, depends on the dish

don't give in to their faggotry m8

>Sweden has no cuisine
Umm wrong sweetie

Based user dropping bombs

this stuff is good though
I like it so much I actually ordered it from some Swedish shop through the mail, really good on a breakfast toasted bread

Yes sure im wrong, that's why its famous right? like italian, french cuisine, fucking dumbass

>If it's not famous it doesnt exist

based

I am obese specifically because I am addicted to the taste of fat. Everything I cook HAS to be fat based. So today I have eaten

>Breakfast
Plain white bread with a dip made from curry powder and melted lard

>Brunch
Full English Breakfast, with sausages that I coated in butter and baked beans that I covered in cheese

>Lunch
'Butter Stutters' which is a name I invented for a dish that is basically sticks of butter I eat off pictures I printed of laughing girls, because girls make me nervous and I stutter around them - I make the backstory to distract that I am eating butter

>Tea
I had a roast dinner with warm coconut milk instead of gravy and a vegetable oil and cayenne dip

>Snacks
2 bars of chocolate
some pieces of cheese fried in olive oil
cream soaked olive oil

>'Butter Stutters' which is a name I invented for a dish that is basically sticks of butter I eat off pictures I printed of laughing girls, because girls make me nervous and I stutter around them - I make the backstory to distract that I am eating butter

Good cuisine= france, italy, spain, greece

Shit cuisine= nordcucks even british cuisine is better

Obese people make me feel fine about myself even though I’m a fucking pathetic piece of shit

How about that fatty?

did you know the sandwich is a British invention

u fat fuck

sandwish is not food, its just a way to make your stomach full fast

why don't you tell us all about what food is then user, u sure seem to be the expert here

sandwiching making is an art, ask your mother

You're not supoosed to cook with olive oil because of its low smoking point.
Especially not virgin olive oil.
I cook most things with coconut oil and butter on rare occasions, and add olive oil to salads etc.
Get gud

im not an expert, it's just common sense here, if u want to learn about good food, just travel to Italy or France and try the food there

Love those autistic English posts

i've been to both places, nothing special

you didn't answer my question tho, just evaded it by arguing "common sense", but as we all know common sense is often bullshit, like your opinion btw

>Yes, I cook everything with olive oil.

pleb detected

all the best foreign chefs come and work in the UK or Germany LOL

>cooking at all
a real man has his woman or a soyboy chef cook his meals, we got more important stuff to do

the 20th century called, they want their flyover pre-internet know it all opinions back

go to the doc m8, ask for a scrip for phenmetrazine
and stop this shit, what are you, a yank? jesus f. christ man, change your ways

I actually cook with a bit of butter, a bit of oil, and water

you know what's bullshit? its when fucking nordcucks come to talk about cuisine, just stick to your shit cuisine, how do i know it's shit u ask? well i just have to look at your shitty food to know its complete shit

stick to your waffles you flemish faggots

lol you're so mad you can't even answer a simple question without having a fucking fit over it xDD

yes for sure, waffles are better than any british dessert faggot

not true, we have jam roly poly

im trying to come up with a good comeback but i only got two pages of results on google for "belgium" and half of them were waffle recipes

it's a bit of a meme though, not saying that the Italians aren't masters when it comes to pasta, but don't act like only those two countries know good food. You can find great dishes outside the med countries (which France even technically isn't really btw). Also both have a lot of tourist traps for people who have money and fall for this meme completely.

> i just have to look at your shitty food to know its complete shit
You're just looking at traditional food from the past. Modern scandinavian cooking is God tier.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bocuse_d'Or

Holly molly, raviolli with pepperoni, you disgusting, fat blob of meat, just sepuku yourself ASAP, my man!

zero italian chefs
france (not med btw) getting some medals here and there
otherwise skandi dominance...

hmmm

pondering the ponder here

>Breakfast
>Brunch
>Lunch

Get a job man, wtf, are you expecting a war soon maybe? (even then the ravishing muslim hordes might knife your ass and eat you to get through the winter)

scandis are honorary meds

search stoemp, waterzooi, moules frites,oiseau sans tête and tell me
Yes im talking not a one good dish, im talking good cuisine as a whole, if these countries are well-known for their food it's not for nothing
These are chefs who cook dishes from different countries, their ethnicity means nothing retard

nah. this chart just shows that autistic people are better chefs in general

hello im american

might be over-compensation behaviour though

you know, the same reason why the BBC used to have a channel called "BBC food" that teached the queen's subjects how to cook 24/7 (from the mid 90s to the mid 00s)

that said, steak n kidney pudding isn't bad at all I must admit

we really have a good kitchen though, it is one of the main things that set us apart from the fried catfood-munching Dutchies (although pickled herring, rolmops, isn't bad either, as a beer snack, but that isn't particularly theirs too)

eating a classic ham and egg and cheddar cheese sandwich

you continentals with never experience such authentic rustic cuisine, real culture