*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>tfw Bob just wanted another friend like Mike
Feels bad man

Bob looks better in the new season to be honest.

Look at that dipshit in the shot

it's just a guy why is this even scary

The comfiest show to ever exist.

>not *BOBs your path*
come on now

>a guy
Wrong. Watch the show, you underage shit.

I wonder what happened to this actor

this scared the shit out of me

That's BOB, dumbass. He's reflecting off of another mirror which is reflecting into the one in the shot.

BRAVO DAVID

Some say he's still dancing...

BOB IS A COP NOW?!

Thanks for the fucking nightmares, you cunt! I was about to go to bed but Bob scares the living fuck out of me. Also the movie really scared me a lot. The series never did in any way.

>get stuck behind furniture
>becomes the main villain

Lynch is a genius.

oh SHIT Sup Forums BOB has just possessed you! what's the first thing BOB does with your body?

OFFICIAL FALLEN ANGEL POWER RANKINGS

1. BOB

2. Satan

3. KEK

4. MIKE

5. Molech

6. Remphan

7. Baal

Never saw him as especially scary desu.

some kind of creepy dance

it took me some growing up to realize what a grand movie mulholland drive is. lost highway i don't understand at all. inland empire seems like a jackson pollock take on mulholland drive.

david lynch is a great man and a serious artist.

does he plan to make another feature film? it's been more than 10 years since inland empire

New Twin Peaks is a feature film cut into parts.

i want a whole new world from lynch

This is even scarier than the Mulholland Drive diner scene. Gave me nightmares as a 14 year old.

>has naomi watts do a lesbian scene with a hot brunette

Damn right hes a genius

>tfw hadn't noticed mirror before now
proper spook

getting sweaty just seeing it

dayum

Realistically this.
Doesn't seem like it'd be so bad besides the rape and murder bit.

Is this canon?

According to Lynch it was a mistake that he liked so he kept it in and cast that set dresser as BOB.

I didn't understand Mulholland Drive at all. Eraserhead was more accessible than that shit.

>VEGAN VAGINA

tfw I hyped myself so much up for Twin Peaks that I thought it was going to premiere tonight and forgot that the 21st was thee release date

what the fuck happened?

Mulholland drive is about Hollywood from a aspiring actress's perspective. It's up to you to think which scenes are parts of her naiive fantasies about the whole movie making business, or you can just call it out as it is, David Lynch's attempt to fix a new TV show pilot into a feature length movie.

It's similar to Sunset Boulevard.

That's the older law enforcer

Just as I thought these threads couldn't get any worse. Normies really do ruin everything.

That record player that kept catching with no sound during the Maddie scene was disturbing as fuck. It was so ominous

thats hawk

aw damn i never noticed him in the mirror, i kept wondering what people were talking about when they said he accidentally got caught in a shot