What would be on Sup Forums's tapes?

What would be on Sup Forums's tapes?

Also 13 reasons thread

>you told me to kill myself once for liking capeshit

*throws up off a 40*
Is there a bigger pussy in television?

Sup Forums has a serious rewdposting problem.

>that kid who I thought was my friend but then stole my pokemon cards 15 years ago
>that group of teenagers who laughed at me and called me a nerd the one time I tried reading a book at the park
>mommy for banning fast food and making me go on walks with her because she said I needed to lose weight

How much weight did Hannah gain through filming this? She looked properly fat sitting in that bathtub.

>you pruned my cunny thread
>you pruned my bane thread
>you pruned my BLACKED thread
>you pruned my brap thread
>you pruned my letterbox thread
>the one thread that doesn't get pruned gets no replies
>etc.

I wish there were high school bullies like that, I'd love it if a bully would buy me alcohol and sell me weed. High school would have been way better.

Why do all the kids have tattoos?

>Be me
>Just finished 13 reasons
>Rest in Spaghetti, Never Forgetti
>no
>It was too soon
>Why was Hannah bullied so hard
>I'll fix this
>She needs an alpha to protect her
>Go to Hastings
>Pick up a Ouija Board and a book of spells
>Even has a spell for bringing the dead back to life
>Perform the summoning ritual
>Drink a shot of blood from my dick
>Time to talk to the other side
>"Hannah, you there girl?"
>...
>More sternly, "HANNAH, YOU THERE?"
>planchette moves to "yes"
>Success.gif
>try to speak to her
>"I know what happened to you, and I'm terribly sorry, but do you want another chance?"
>...
>...
>...
>No
>A bit shocked, I asked why
>N.O.T.H.A.N.N.A.H
>wut
>planchette flies off the Ouija board
>board catches fire
>nope nope nope nope
>GTFO
>spend the night in my car
>come back in the morning
>lights won't stop flickering
>Can't eat anything without finding razor blades in it
>Bathtub full of blood
>Keep finding random nooses around the house

I don't think that was Hannah, but can't be sure.

Remember: Be careful when trying to talk to your dead waifu.

I have no idea what this guy's band sounds like even though I guess I heard them.

car seat headset is pretty good, not the most original sounds but decent

>a band called "car seat headrest"

(You) tried

>go watch a movie about spoiled women enjoying a life very few get

what a cocksucker

this is what kids listen to now days

yes, the Be$t intention$

(I) Don't give a fuck

Wow, he's actually as big of a cuck in real life as he is on the show. Impressive.

>hannah calls clay "helmet" and constantly points how what a weirdo he is for an entire show
>makes tapes about other people being mean

>I'm so sorry you feel this way we have the best intentions and helped teenagers honest!

holy shit just call him a fag or something what the hell is happening to people?

Cause they're edgy, duh.

>raped

>boys are so mean

This is why you idiots will stay virgins

>watches Bryce rape her friend
>hangs out in his hot tub and doesn't leave when she's alone and he gets in

Rape is awful but she spent most of the tapes complaining about people being mean to her, all while being mean to them

WOW. Victim blaming!

whatta douche

Is that Colin Mochrie's hot daughter?

i'd probably mention my loving parents that supported me through everything

More like cause they're 30

B-but my parents never believed in me so far that they saw it fit to mock and deride anything I liked or aspired to.

fairly alright show with a pretty terrible plot hook that glorified suicide

i suppose there's ample reason for this being popular in first world culture (technology / internet overdose has everyone feeling jaded and alone, so they relate to these generally terrible people), but i still don't understand how anyone can sympathize with hannah for the majority of these tapes.

like, take for example, the psychiatrist. the scene was her basically trying to get him to say she was raped and come forward -for- her, which is psychological suggesting and highly illegal. if she can't name a name or at least say she was raped, nothing can be done. i agree that's terrible that she was taken like that, but damn, what a strange way to present it.

agreed with the black chick by the end. it was chunk girl's choice; no matter what bad things happened to her, she did the killing, not anyone else

also, what the fuck was zach's tape. the dude took her compliments and threw it out, and that's a reason for leaving a passive aggressive tape blaming him for a suicide? what the fuck? even the show itself flailed trying to make this one convincing

What would you do if you were in her situation?

My biggest problem with the show is that not one of them just say "fuck this" and threw the tapes out or gave them to the authorities or her parents or the school or something.

Asian Lesbian With Two Gay Dads had the least to lose. who cares if somebody's a lesbian when it turns out there's a rapist and a peeping tom running around?

Did the rapist guy get a tape? I don't remember if he actually listened to the tapes or not.

Tyler was basically tv user in real life

he was #12 but Clay skipped him and went right to the counselor, because Rapeman probably wouldn't have listened and just destroyed the tapes instead.

Haven't seen the show and I don't trust anything on here, is it actually rape?

pretty sure he got a tape and it was #12 but clay, for some reason, gave the tapes right to the counselor who was #13

No did you not watch the last episode? He ask his friend how did clay know about the rape and he tells him Hannah left behind the tapes

>Bryce fucking Hannah
>Hannah says no
>Bryce keeps going
>Restrains Hannah

Yeah, I'd call that rape.

I cant remember, did the whole school know Tyler was a stalker/peeping tom or did they bully him just because Clay sent out a picture of his ass? Why would they bully him for that if thats the case? its just an ass. I'd be more weirded out that Clay was taking pictures of tylers ass

Would people be interested in a shortened cut of this? I watched it and realized how god awfully long it is. So I went and cut it down to about a 3 hour movie.

>user said he didn't see the show
>spoil it

So she consented to begin with and then changed her mind? That's not rape

>Hannah lays there like a dead fish

and she didn't actually say "no", but trying to escape and then not responding in any way that would indicate she was into it...

she never consented or gave any indication she wanted to get BRYCED.

no she denies it to begin with.
Hannah is in the tub by herself then Bryce jumps in and starts getting handsy, she is obviously distressed and says she should probably leave but hes just like hey were just having fun. she tries to get out but bryce restrains her, pulls her panties down and fucks her.
she then walks home with a trail of cum following her like a snail

Why didn't she go to the police after Bryce raped her, lads?

So what happens to Bryce? I'm not gonna watch this shit it sounds infuriating, but does anything happen? I just found a scene where the protagonist confronts the rapist, gets his ass beat and then the two of them sit down and talk about it. Why are people watching this shit?

because she clearly prefers the woe-is-me route for all situations
she wasn't even open with the counselor and then blamed him for not doing anything for fucks sake
Hannah was a bitch. She didn't deserve to get raped but she was still a bitch

We don't know yet, the series left a lot of loose ends probably predicting it would get a second season
And in the scene you're talking about the main character had a microphone in his backpack trying to record a confession (which he got) and gave the confession to the school counselor, so Bryce is most likely fucked.

Season 2 Tyler shoots up the school

>You just got BRYCED

that should be a meme.

I am hoping this show does get a second season. I want it to start with a really long school shooting section. I know that is not how it would work though. They would edit it to be the after math shown first with bits and pieces of what each character was doing during the shooting for each 13 episodes. Then show the actual uncut shooting at the end of the season.

I am actually disgusted right now because I know that is exactly what it is going to be.

probably not though

they alluded to it in the last episode with the creepy photograph kid.

for starters, cry Bloody murder when Bryce was raping Jessica instead of staying in the closet
And then she has the nerve to claim Jessica let her down

How can you have sex when you are with the waist under the water? Isnt that difficult to do without lubrication? Wouldnt be painful for both?

I'd beat the pussy out of Clay if he was ever my son.

it's not enfuriating because by the 5th episode you'll hate everyone. How did they expected me to sympathize with a dumb whore and a cuck orbiter?

i'd beat the pussy out of you if you had a son like Clay

not even spartans could beat the pussy out of pussies. Born a pussy, always a pussy.

>the only lovable caracther

20 years olds playing high schoolers

get with the times grandpa, most 14 year olds have tattoos now

Most hilarious moments?

>He's a dick, he's a price, and a cuck

>We are a society of stalkers
>this is social commentary lmao

just came in the thread to post that op's pic looks really cool desu

Any scene where someone shut Courtney up. God she was so annoying.

>>that kid who I thought was my friend but then stole my pokemon cards 15 years ago
Did he use a scooter while doing it?

He was innocent.

Jeffe>JUSTin>Zach>Tony>everyone else

checked

why didnt she give a shit about her parents

Zach and Sheri did wrong things, but to be one of the 13 reasons why someone would take her life? Isnt that too much?