youtube.com/watch?v=bH3a2wVe9WI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gig_0dQ7aCg
youtube.com/watch?v=PMM9Glxoevc
youtube.com/watch?v=BMEnQe6JQYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g1PZZvYbH9g
youtube.com/watch?v=UkM7h3h5zMg
youtube.com/watch?v=luWABvDNTS8
mining-technology.com/features/feature-top-ten-deepest-mines-world-south-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>propoganda

You got me good their buddy.

good god, you are fucking retarded

thanks. :)

>GODDAMN SCIENTISTS THEY'RE TAKING 0,78% OF OUR TAX MONEY
>Yes we need more money on wars overseas which make about 54% of our discretionary spending.

youtu.be/gig_0dQ7aCg
>this is what the average Sup Forums shitposter looks like
oh i am laffin
nice channel you underaged fag

>mutually exclusive
kill yourself

>NASA propaganda

The idea is that the movie is set in a future where the country and the world desperately needs people to become farmers instead of scientists because of food shortages. So in the movie, the government "admits" that the moon landings were fake to discourage people from growing up wanting to have anything to do with space travel.

>mfw i enjoy interstellar cuz its good fantasy
>mfw people I consider intelligent believe every single news about space

Either I'm Neo surrounded by Smiths, or there was a mass program that deletes critical thinking and it didn't work for 0.2% of the population.

>Nasa propaganda

Kill yourselves cucks

Nolan is a fucking hack. Astronomy isn't anything important when it comes to real issues concerning humanity, such as terrorism, etc. Funding falsified liberal bullshit like NASA is just a case for disaster.

you'd be surprise

>Sup Forums is now full of nasacucks
Fucking christ I knew star wars changed this boards userbase but fucking hell

Stay woke brother!

>implying that NASA isn't liberally biased
I'm against Christfags and creationist bullshit, but funding NASA is just stupid. NASA funding will just be a case that will undermine Trump's presidency. Why bother sending plastic bottles into space when ISIS and niggers are raping our country into pieces?

>believing the flat jew smear tactic

it's concave

youtube.com/watch?v=PMM9Glxoevc

youtube.com/watch?v=BMEnQe6JQYQ

>white people

youtube.com/watch?v=g1PZZvYbH9g

>thanksss daadddd

youtube.com/watch?v=UkM7h3h5zMg

How do you become a flat-earther?

youtube.com/watch?v=luWABvDNTS8

ever wonder why humans never dug deeper than a km
truth is deep down

Being Evangelical and incredibly retarded.

Everyone in this thread should be gassed.

thats where china is

>The Earth is flat
I really don't get this. Is it the biggest meme of all time?

start with yourself fag

Leftovers future episode spoilers dude.

>brilliant propaganda to bankrupt the soviets
>america announcing that they'd reached the moon ended the space race and the soviets stopped pouring money in to get there first afterwards

BRAVO NOLAN

How can people be so fucking idiot in this century? idiots like you were the norm like 1000 years ago.
>mining-technology.com/features/feature-top-ten-deepest-mines-world-south-africa/

get baited son :/

still same order of magnitude

try again

Ask yourself this, what makes it less conceivable that it is a flat disc than it is a sphere ? Sure you've been told all your life that it's a sphere but what logical rule does it break if it's flat ? If it doesn't break logic with irrefutable proof, ask yourself then why does it seem to you like the most common sense thing that it's a sphere. Once your arguments for it are debunked, you'll realize the only reason you have for it is blind faith. Humans being social creatures learn most of what they know from accepting as truth what others tell them. Make the effort to seek truth yourself or you are simply brainwashed and unable to tell truth from lies.

a sphere is the most perfect geometrical object

God couldn't have made it into anything else

Your idea of perfection is homogeneity. As you can see the world around you in all its aspects, God's idea of perfection is heterogeneity.

but how does pole?

I don't understand how that devious paddy Shackleton got from Rio to McMurdo if one is in the west and the other is in the east