Why do these shootings keep happening? Can somebody explain to me what we as nations are doing wrong...

Why do these shootings keep happening? Can somebody explain to me what we as nations are doing wrong? Are we not being welcoming enough? Is our racism, nationalism, xenophobia, sexism, Islamaphobia and transphobia that out of control?

It's just so sad because this helps push Trumps narrative of "see Islam is a violent ideology, I told you not to let in those third worlders" which is 100% false as Islam is a peaceful ideology and Muslims are good tolerant people, but most are falling for his tricks because of a few very small and isolate terrorist attacks.

What can we do guys? I try to preach peace and love, but it's very overwhelming right now, I don't even know if I should change my facebook profile because of people mocking me the last time I switched from Belgium to France.

>Why do these shootings keep happening
muslims are pissed that the jews are taking their land and we keep bombing their countries to defend israel.

they basically decided that if they cant even keep their shitty desert land then they're going to fuck us over.

the only solution now is to kick the kikes out of israel and kick the muslims out, give them their land back, then leave them the fuck alone.

Why can't you accept the fact that there are people who will hate and kill anyone that is not of their opinion/kin? There is no reasoning with people like that.

This.

OP thinks he's being clever, but we're murdering a fuck ton of Muslims. I don't blame them for hitting back.

>Why do these shootings keep happening?
An inherent mechanism in humans that cause them to cull each other when population becomes to dense.

We tend to focus on Islam here, but everyone everywhere is a little bit more psychotic than they've ever been before.

It will continue happening until we lessen the worlds population. It's a bit like the movie The Happening except it's not a pollen that makes us kill ourselves, it's an innate hatred that makes us kill multiple others and then ourselves.

Murrica needs europe to sign up TTIP

I blame the faggots voting for parties who wants to take these poor refugees in.

they dont happen here.

Pretty weak attempt desu

>Ideology of conquest at all costs comes in
>SJW welcome it because of stupid "we are all equal because my professor told me so"
Ideology of conquest does ideology of conquest things
>doesnt understand why ideology of conquest acts like ideology of conquest
>must be the fault of the white males not being welcome enough

I cant even into how suicidal and retarded the left is.

Quran 9:5

>then leave them the fuck alone.

Bzzt, wrong answer.

You cannot leave the Middle East alone, all they do is try and invade surrounding areas.

The reason Islam is hated is because on nearly every single territorial line between the middle east and other nations (europe, baltics, russia, china, India), there is history of unending conflict with Islam. Every religion can typically get along with each other, but hates muslims, because they are an invasive, destructive force that pulses like a tumor in the centre of the continent.

If you don't want the corrupted, backwards ignorance of an ancient theistic religion corroding those nations striving on the path to civilisation, you have to deal with them properly by removing Islam.

Give them back their land and they will come up with any number of justifications to attack the west, and they'll attack the places they know they have "peaceful muslims" who so graciously and unquestionably defend them.

>Why do these shootings keep happening? Can somebody explain to me what we as nations are doing wrong?
Why are you complaining? These are blessed happening from lord kek!
Kek demands blood!

I think you've had too many red pills famalam

Nice try Achmed, we're not taking a bunch of Jews back. Every single one of these stupid Muslim suggestions ens with

>hurr hurr you deal wit the Jews for us wah wah

Fuck off. Hitler's solution to the Jew problem was literally to send them to Israel. Fucking deal with it.

We'll deport you and then you solve that shit yourself.

Typical American education.

For last 60 years America has stuck it's big fat thumb in everybody's business. Propping up crazy dictators just because they were anti communist or because they advanced American corporate interests.

Imagine a foreign power coming in and propping up a government you hate that shoves a bunch of shit down your throat that you also hate. And you wonder why shitskin locals get resentful. You can't even handle it when the DMV carries brochures in Spanish.

Humans have always killed each other. Look in the bible. Of the first 4 people on earth, there was a murder rate of 25%. Trying to stop humans from killing would be futile. Nature is kill or be killed. To attain our position at the top of the food chain, we needed to become the most prolific killers. The reason that we are the dominant species is our expertise at killing.

They've always happened. It's just the hot new thing for the media so you just hear more about them

>Give them back their land and they will come up with any number of justifications to attack the west, and they'll attack the places they know they have "peaceful muslims" who so graciously and unquestionably defend them

There won't be any "peaceful Muslims" left because we'll kick them all out. Not to mention build military-grade defences and remove all laws that might encourage or permit immigration.

Indeed. The big secret here is that the elites have known about this inherent mechanism for years (That's why they made the Georgia Guidstones with the rules about population in consistency with nature).

We don't kill people overseas for political gains, or oil, or democracy, we do it because we all know in the utilitarian scheme that the sand people are less valuable than people in the Westernized nations, and the elite find reasons to kill them so that we don't reach critical mass and kill each other due to the inherent population reduction mechanism.

Liberalism and hippies will literally be the death of the human race, because more and more intellectuals will die in mass killings instead of knocking out a couple thousand unintellectual sand-people each month.

OK LISTEN UP Sup Forums AFTER THIS RECENT HAPPENING IN GERMANY
I have something very important to tell you and you need to help get this message out to the public aswell.

The News are trying to blmae the alt right for the attacks trying to claim they attacked people because of anger towards refugees which is a load of bullshit because why the fuck would they shoot normal people.

The alt right hates the refugees and teh Muslims if they were going to kill anyone they would kill Muslims and Refugees not normal people.

They will use this propaganda to try and discredit anyone who speaks out against migration or political correctness. So please Sup Forums help get the message ou there. I'm sick of the propaganda and the lies.

You sound as if you've never left the US and have no concept of how different other people can really be. Ignorant privileged leftists like you make me so sick, honestly.

In the year of our Lord 2016, a Taiwanese Loli posting board discovered a power most foul. Let it be known here that the fall mankind be named: Kek. God help us all.

>hurf durf we dindu nuffin

Fuck off Achmed, if you weren't pieces of shit to begin with nobody would've invaded you

hippies think everyone is equal, we now get proven it isnt.

June and Aufgust are what are deemed "terrorist months"

large terrorist cells such as ISIS and formerly al Qaeda back in their glory days used to spend the whole year planning for major attackings to occur between june-September. This is due to:

A: the weather bringing out larger groups and summer events that make it easy to stage attacks.
B: time and resource constraints; why have the odd terrorist attack to have no impact when you can spam them in quick succession. It takes time to prepare, organise and execute terrorist attacks and coupled with the fact that many terrorist groups act in isolated, difficult to control cells and sub-cells, it's better to have a broad deadline for these cells all to operate on
c: primary, secondary and tertiary attacks have a greater impact on morale and society in general. Primary attacks being of course your major explosions, killing sprees or road rage, followed by the secondary attacks to liberal mourners and "no to terrorism" parades, finally finished off with the surviving cell members and attracted nutters doing the odd one off murder-suicde in their local co-op.
D: religious reasons; it's in between ramadam and eide; so you can go kill off a few infidel after your nice and religiously purified and then celebrate with a min Christmas in September.

in summary, june is "terrorist month", followed by august with your secondary attacks, and finally September for you're late primaries and tertiary nutters

>Islam is a religion of peace
>what is taqiyah

We never turned the area into glass after 9/11. Thats what went wrong.

muslims coming into any region world wide increase poverty and violence and terrorism. Every time. Every place. Who cares if "the majority is nice" I don't give a good goddamn because I'm not doing something that objectively increases death and destruction in my region. Eat shit.

well no shit,

If I were A germen neo-nazi I'd kill muslim shit-eaters not random germans on the street

This is either the work of a psychiatric madman or mossad there is no other explanation.

I could have replied to nearly half the posts in this thread, but I decided to reply to yours. Not because there was anything special about it but because you so simply said what all the Trump supporters believe.

Let me now explain why it will now happen.

Those of us who are #NeverTrump know in our heart that Trump is the end of our country. It is that simple.

His winning redefines conservatism as nationalistic, authoritarian, populism that seeks to solve problems the same way the world tried in the 1930s with catistrophic results.

We are students of history, we consider, think and discuss ideas. For a 100 reasons we cannot ... no WILL NOT vote for Trump.

In the years to come, the questions will come up, where were you? Did no one see it coming? Now you know... yes we did.

It's not the Muslims fault the West is literally run by Jews, is it?

We started these wars in the Muslim world, it's our fault if the war comes to our streets.

I'm very left wing but I still like Trump.

He'd end NATO and stop having stupid wars.

From the point of view of non Americans, Trump is the most peaceful looking ruler we could get.

And frankly I hope he is the end of America. Your country is full of shit. It needs a complete reset.

>it's the literally hitler argument again

Why does German Polizei humiliates native Germans in such manner, making the march with hands up ?

>34 replies and 6 images omitted

>they don't shit where they eat
what's new

Fuck off again.

Jews are Islamizing the West to destroy it. That's the end goal. And they've brainwashed whites with this guilt about oh poor Muslims we hate colonialism now.

Look at the decline of Europe for one second...

>pre-1900: many large colonies, dominates the world
>1900-2000: Jewish banks take control, colonies fall
>2000+ Europe itself starts to fall

Colonialism isn't the problem. It's white guilt that ruined Europe. We have no balls to fight the Muslim soldiers the Jews are importing.

Pre-1900 we would have pacified them in the Middle East

>Typical American education.

I'm sorry mate but I met several french people (whites and arabs) and they think like OP, who is an obvious bait for posting this on Sup Forums btw).

I can explain it quite well.

Muslims around the world are sort of a tinder-box. When ISIS started gaining big momentum a few years ago, Muslims started to take notice. To their minds, ISIS represents Allah's justice, a force that's setting the world on fire to bring about some sort of major change, an apocalypse. So when the USA and others do nothing to stop these people, they take it as a sign that Allah wills it. So it works almost like a meme. One person sees it and gets inspired, and so forth. And the fact the West has apparently surrendered just emboldens them. Imagine you are fighting a big bully and you hit him once and he just falls down and you are able to jump on top of him. What are you gonna do? Bow and walk away? No you're gonna finish him off. That's what ISIS is doing; they've sensed a weak enemy and now they're pouncing.

Its muslims homie. We have to kill the muslims.

>He'd end NATO and stop having stupid wars.
I support Trump but I highly doubt this.

I truly believe that Day 1, Trump is gonna send a major military force to the Middle East, and we'll probably be in major conflict for most of his term in office. He recognizes that ISIS is an existential threat to our civilization that requires us to meet it in the field. Due to the destabilization that the last 15 years have brought, there are now ISIS safe havens across the Muslim world. To defeat such an enemy will take hundreds of thousands, if not millions of troops on the ground. Trump will call for a Grand Army of the Willing, composed of men from all good nations, and they will work together to remove kebab.

Or that's my hope.

the same idiots that cheered for the wars in the middle east think they know how to solve the blow back. kill more, make more refugees
and ppl are getting shot because of lefty political correctness.

They also believe like some looney Christians do that all this must happen before the return of Jesus.. Poor Guy

the right would deport all muslims back to the countries they're bombing because they are frightened lil cowards

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory:>

the right has no problem killing innocent people for corporate profits, but they don't want responsibility for the blow back. that's someone else's fault

fucking airheads

we are all human shields for these idiots

nice reddit pasta

>Can somebody explain to me what we as nations are doing wrong?

Letting non-whites exist.

I know this is shit-tier bait, but the answer isn't really as simple as some of the responses suggest.

The attacks are a reaction against the globalist expansion of capitalism and western consumerism into a historically violent and traditionalist arab culture.

We need gas chambers again.

I think it's the other way now. Islam is expanding into what are traditionally white areas.

I've heard so much about this shit from people I know. Quite frankly, if you don't fight the extremists and you let them exist in your country, and you die, too fucking bad. I want my country to be safe. And I would rather all the mugshots be dead than one person in my country.

because Christians Jews and Muslims are all demented cucks liars and warriors and you'll all be killed by each other