FALSE FLAG ATTACK ITS A HABSBURG COUP

The Austrian Empire is attempting a come back starting with conquering Germany and distracting them with a false flag terrorist attack in Munich.

Austria about to invade!

BOLD MOVE.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2561898/French-fighter-jets-accompanied-hijacked-Ethiopian-plane-Geneva-pilot-threatened-crash-Swiss-air-force-ONLY-WORKS-OFFICE-HOURS.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_Vorarlberger_Dialektausdrücke
makesweet.com/my/flag
youtube.com/watch?v=K5-VhlLdLDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sendling's_night_of_murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Austria is a good country with a strong economy and not too many muslims.
Why would they want to take over a shit hole like germany now?

Leftists tried to fraud the elections and didn't get away with it.
(it's false news anyway)

Can't they come to Croatia first.

>Austria: GDP Per Capita - 50,546.70 USD (2013)
>Turkmany: GDP Per Capita - 46,268.64 USD (2013)

LEL

Austria can't do shit, they can't even kill Emus.

Typical Croat.

Never are these proto-niggers more happy than when they are bent over being filled with germanic semen.

I'm sorry but Aryan semen is the best in the world.

>Never are these proto-niggers more happy than when they are bent over being filled with germanic semen.
Almost sounds likes you're jealous or something, Britain.

I would be ok with this

+++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++ This is an Austria Bavaria-Switzerland Thread now +++ and you will like it btw... +++

shitty thread my friend

our shit army can't conquer anything, but a empty standing house to give it to the refugees

Anglo Saxon is best Saxon

>not too many muslims
It has more than sweden and this map is kinda old at that

I will let this happen on the condition I am provided with a qt Vorarlberger gf who wears wooden shoes and thinks cheese is suitable for breakfast.

Wow what a faggot you are. What about the poor people of South Tyrol?

its ok autbro.
already saved it.

Too bad Austria is on the other side of the goddamn world or I would have believed you

The eternal Anglo poisons Aryan blood once again.

What is this Austria+Bavaria+Switzerland meme?

it's australia, you dumbass

Catholic Germans unite!

Why haven't you invited Liechtenstein along?

I lived in Feldkirch and Liechtenstein was really pleasant, much nicer than Switzelrand.

>tfw europeans will never be cuckolds

WHY KEK WHY

PLEASE SAVE OUR EUROPEAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS

TAKE MY MEME MAGIC TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This. We despise them. I'm also a reserve officer in the army here, so no. not happening, today. maybe tomorrow.

>Wow what a faggot you are.
negativ
>What about the poor people of South Tyrol?
If Slovenia joints too...

>*not

It's the we don't actually speak German but pretend to Grüezi-GrüßGott-Servus league.

Switzerland has a bigger army than Germany. If we join together, we can conquer the whole Europe

Salve. We say Salve in the Roman Empire.

TIME TO REUSE ONE OF THE OLD FLAGS !

Wait, so which is it?
AHE flag was rad as shit.

>bläga
>Büzl
>Euöli
>Däta
>Gadaladalälla
>gnot
>Göbl
>schaffa
>Stehrollnar

:3

>If we join together, we can conquer the whole Europe

But only between 09:00 and 17:00.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2561898/French-fighter-jets-accompanied-hijacked-Ethiopian-plane-Geneva-pilot-threatened-crash-Swiss-air-force-ONLY-WORKS-OFFICE-HOURS.html

Salve or Heil

Would Hungary rejoin AH if they were federal and Austria retook Transylvania for them?

kek

>Why haven't you invited Liechtenstein along?
could join also but doesnt need to get mentioned

>a reserve officer in the army

do you have a special program to make flags like that ?

Austria, by the way, how hard is it for a medic to immigrate there? I'm working on my german and am white.

Ya took the bait

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_Vorarlberger_Dialektausdrücke

My brain right now

>Hesse that big

We never had such dreams
t. Hessian

Lol.

SHEEEEEIT

>Make your immigrants join the army.
>Put the immigrants at the front.
>German troops afraid to fire at immigrants as its racist.
>You win.

Most of which are Bosnian refugees who just never went home.

Not that I like these either, but at least they're not entirely shitskins.

Servus

>do you have a special program to make flags like that ?
i used this here
makesweet.com/my/flag

>6.0%
>0 terror attacks
In all honesty, it makes one ponder.

thank you austriabro

>medic

Something which most men here get trained as if they don't want to do their military training. You'd be useless.

>implying putin won't make the first move g

Uh... I meant physician. As in MD.

Our ahmeds are really fucking stupid. I'm surprised they remember to breathe.

Rip Theo tho.

We wouldn't invade Russia or UK obviously

np

To protect the native population from its government.
Hitler 2.0 when

I am also austrian just look at my flag.
Hail Österreich ?

thats a very old map.

>Austria takes over Germany for its own good for the Nth time
woooow

They all are, they're inbred as fuck. Go look it up. Look at the worst white trash you can dig up, then imagine them several times as inbred and with 10-20 IQ points less.

Congratulation, that's the average slime.

Woah woah, calm down. You don't want to be searched by the German police

FUCK.... the army is picking us up. Reserved forces are getting mobilized here in Vienna.
Im alreaddy sitting in a truck probably driving to my unit. We don't know why and where we are getting depolyed.

Godspeed australia

For reference

Gonna need some proof of that claim mate

>last panel
all my keks

Thats the truck that picked us up.
Do you belive me now!

It should have been one of those for your retarded shitposting.

Des isch normal das an Tschutschenschädl a schüane Sproch nid übarißt.

>implying this isn't shitthreading

youtube.com/watch?v=K5-VhlLdLDM

KEK SAVE THE HAPSBURGS!

just like Turkey man some of the coup soldiers thought it was an exercise

You are going in, you will soon be fighting the Islamic Turkish German Federation

good luck my roach exterminating friend

May Kek bless you in your battles my friend!

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory:@

k

Thank you my friends for the moral support. I just had my last gear inspection. We were told unknown forces were/are sabotaging Austrias west and we have to restore law and order in this area.
>My rifle and boots ready aswell as my body

>mfw I'm vacationing in Austria
>mfw I've been staying in a massive farmhouse that touches the mountains bordering southern Germany
>mfw we left only this morning for the countryside to stay with farmer relatives
Fucking hell what a close call, could've been caught in an Aryan Reichstorm. Not that would've been too bad considering I could pass for a local.

AUSTRYJA WREDNA ŻMIJA

(Austria is a vile viper)

Is that a CZ 455 American?

Oh god, not this again.

We had the same shit after the Turkish coup. Prove it or fuck off.

I thought we were friends, Polan ;_;

nice

It's about time the Austirans and the Habsburgs reinstate themselves as the true masters of Germania. May the Osterriech rise and restore the Holy Roman Empire and, further, bring about a new age of European greatness.

For the Kaiser!

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

You guys should, though. The krauts are weak. Their bloodlines are weak. Kebab has rendered them vulnerable. It's proper and righteous that they be conquered.

So, how much actual hardware do you have, and how much of it is actually operational?

haha

IT'S 1705 ALL OVER AGAIN!! FUCKING MOUNTAIN-KIKES!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sendling's_night_of_murder