DNC-LEAK Need Help

There was a story in the WSJ that ran about the Clinton Global administrations donation of 2 million dollars to a for profit company with ties to Clinton friends and the DNC.

(source: wsj.com/articles/clinton-charity-aided-clinton-friends-1463086383)

In the wikileaks email found below Andrew Tobias the current DNC treasurer he admits to having invested 1 million of his own money in the company for personal profit:

>PS – I own a chunk of the company in question: I’ve put in more than $1 million (a small fortune to me), hoping to profit from making old homes more energy-efficient with better insulation, caulking and stuff like that. We may or may not succeed, but isn’t it a good thing that we’re trying? I thought the Wall Street Journal applauded private enterprise.

How do we tell when he donated? If he donated before hand is it evidence of insider trading or graft? If he donated afterwards is it evidence of corruption within the party. I personally don't know much about investments or laws concerning them so any help would be greatly appreciated.

(wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11528)
Andrew Tobias: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Tobias
His statement about the article: andrewtobias.com/column/executive-summary/

Other urls found in this thread:

newestformds.com/174877-energy-pioneer-solutions-inc
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
www1.eere.energy.gov/wip/pdfs/grantees_selected_wipp_awards.pdf
nebraska.gov/sos/corp/corpsearch.cgi
sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=ENERGY PIONEER SOLUTIONS&owner=exclude&action=getcompany
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1497161/000149716110000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

shameless self bump, too many shill/habbening threads

Has anybody ever really considered apathy to be a virtue? I mean besides edgelord atheists?

I believe the great philosopher is being tongue and cheek by calling both virtues

You mean tongue-in-cheek?

Yeah I guess something could get lost in translation after 2400 years

Finance fag here. What's the name of the company? Can't read the wsj article.

>I personally don't know much about investments or laws concerning them so any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can always tweet Eric and his staff will look into it

Mr. Clinton also personally endorsed the company, Energy Pioneer Solutions Inc., to then-Energy Secretary Steven Chu for a federal grant that year, said people with knowledge of the endorsement.

I believe that's them

SHUT
IT
DOWN

THE GOYIM KNOW

bump

bumpo

last bump before I let it die, finance fags plz

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory:

slide it

Funny, I ran across this email independently searching for colbert.

Here is the filing for issuing new investments.

newestformds.com/174877-energy-pioneer-solutions-inc

First issue is 2010, the last is August 21, 2014.

Don't know when grant was issued. Chu retired on April 22, 2013. The first offering in 2010 of $400k is the only stock issue that falls within his time as secretary. The $800k would be more than double the value of the shares!

Need to clarify, this is the $800k grant issues by the Energy Department.

Diogenese perhaps?

Neat guy, but I don't think we'd have much of a society if we were all like Diogenese. He's just one of those freeloading philosophers that helps drive philosophy in general while everybody else does the work to make society continue on.

find anything about Andrew Tobias' investment though? The WSJ article was about the grants and stuff, I want to know about the personal investment of the dnc chair

Take this with my love op...

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

DELET!!!!!!

pretty sure cfg has that one, thank you tho user bookmarked just in case

Well, it was only 5% according to the article. I had wrote a big piece on it before my browser backed off randomly and ate it. But basically Julie Tauber McMahon, Clinton's mistress, owns part of this company. My guess is that this is a hush money company for McMahon and that Andrew is just taking his small cut to facilitate getting federal grants.

did the article mention when the investment was made? pre/post grant

if this is true, what could the outcome be?

criminal charges against dnc treasurer for what amounts to fraud/insider trading, if he invested before the grant came through

www1.eere.energy.gov/wip/pdfs/grantees_selected_wipp_awards.pdf

This shows the official award for the grant was August 19, 2010, before the other grant. The company was founded in 2009, so I am not sure how much was invested.

is there anyplace that would list personal investments like the 1m from anthony, or would his tax returns show the investment? I'm trying to place the timing of when he invested in the company

Good find user.

Not sure desu. I don't know if he would be required to report it if he is not receiving income. It is setup as a corporation so I don't know if they have to do a report to anyone. I sure they do.

nebraska.gov/sos/corp/corpsearch.cgi

SOS Account Number

Incorporated July 6, 2009.

you think the govt would have the tax returns and if so where to look?

sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=ENERGY PIONEER SOLUTIONS&owner=exclude&action=getcompany

First filing, still no documentation of who got what shares. Not sure if you need to buy those documents or not.

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1497161/000149716110000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

yeah, shit nothing about individual investments, is it a publicly traded stock? If not I'm just gonna call them posing as a journalist tomorrow

Wouldn't be a public stock. I think at this point it is behind the paywall. Maybe calling the Nebraska business bureau would be able to help with getting that info. It seems you'll have to spend some money though.

The only other note is the founder was paying himself $60k initially, but that doesn't seem odd. Also, none of the later filings disclose revenue.

I think this will be it for me. Good luck.

thanks for your help user