LOOK IN MY EYES

LOOK IN MY EYES
WHAT DO YOU SEE

Attached: 8-Track-GTASA-gameplay.jpg (1280x1024, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BuYZqC7wUSs
youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI&
youtube.com/watch?v=3kDVwRyCq0s
youtube.com/watch?v=VNdWNr0Ygn4
youtube.com/watch?v=at3nmEiS7Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=-HpWUp2cI_k
youtube.com/watch?v=LHzy8Xzemec
youtube.com/watch?v=0F9grvNdEXc
youtube.com/watch?v=OFuMmhNb9FU
youtube.com/watch?v=jqE8M2ZnFL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vice City >>>>>>>>>>>> San Andreas *spits*

I'm 0-1 in UFC

Id never thought I met a girl like you

Attached: 4D968BB4-3138-4D5E-B5DB-F8393ABA29E3.jpg (354x286, 35K)

All time GTA POWER RANKINGS

1.IV
2.VC
3.SA
4.LCS
5.VCS
6.III

POWER GAP

92.LONDON

POWER GAP

90000001. V

Lover y amigo
tambien enemy

Should I uninstall V and install IV for play this evening?

No. Uninstall V and install San Andreas.

Uninstall V and install Driver 1

>Sup Forumsedditors shitting on V
embarrassing

1.SA
2.V
3.Vice City
4.II
5.III

POWER GAR

99.IV

havent played 1 and London

>He rates V

The story was a huge pile of shit

V is good, but nowhere near SA and VC.

youtu.be/BuYZqC7wUSs

Wakey Wakey

Michael's story was great and Trevor, despite being too much over the top le lol so random wacky character was still fun at times.Franklin was dogshit with pretty much no character on his own, but when you think about it, CJ was more or less the same, everyone's bottom bitch.
But most importantly, the gameplay was great

if you don't rate IV you are a trash human being

lol

TBOGT > VC > SA > VCS > LCS > 5 > 3 > Chinatown > 4 > 2 > 1 > London > biker expansion

btw tbogt is not good because of muh physics. the physics of 4 are retarded and the attention to detail is INFERIOR to gta5, it's good because of the content

only because we haven't played it as kids desu. I recognize 5 as the superior title, best city, best gameplay, best almost everything, really, but I haven't enjoyed it as much as VC and SA that's for sure because it's harder to enjoy games at 26 than at 16

>Not enjoying the gotta go fast dirt surface rally car physics over the lol on rails of V
ishygddt

the physics of 4 are retarded and the attention to detail is INFERIOR to gta5

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI&

>losing traction if anything from pressing gas to steering is done
>all cars have open diffs including supercars
>physics borderline retarded shit so if you mod the cars to have realistic acceleration and top speed values they jump off the road at mild bumps at anything over 80mph

love the rally experience at 80 mph top speed bruv xD

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 2.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

It works because the map in IV is tighter and you don't often have open stretches like you do in V.

ironic that you post this video. first off GTA4 REMOVED many features of GTA SA, features which 5 re-added, among others. second off, shooting people does not cause them to fumble about retardedly like the GTA4 ragdolls will have you believe. anything inertia related in 4 is borderline wrong too. THIRD OFF if GTA4 attention to detail is sooooooo good, then how come even supercars have open diffs?

>B-B-BBUT MUH WAVE EFFECTS

youtube.com/watch?v=3kDVwRyCq0s
youtube.com/watch?v=VNdWNr0Ygn4
youtube.com/watch?v=at3nmEiS7Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=-HpWUp2cI_k
youtube.com/watch?v=LHzy8Xzemec
youtube.com/watch?v=0F9grvNdEXc
youtube.com/watch?v=OFuMmhNb9FU

well V has both the tighter and open areas so it's superior by default. beyond that IV has MANY open stretches of road where you could take a car beyond the 200mph mark easily in real world conditions, attempt this in GTA4? oh no past 100 that bump you didn't even know existed just sky rocketed you into the first building!

albeit I enjoyed driving around the city in IV a lot, especially with an obscure proper LSD mod I found, but the physics are so stupid it's hard not to get over them. also I don't care just much, just care that people claim IV is realistic. lol. it's not

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 3.webm (896x504, 2.98M)

Best GTA: SA
Best Soundtrack: GTA IV
Best Map: SA
Best Main Character: GTA V
Best Gameplay: SA
Best Online: V
Best Cheats: SA

>5
>Best character
>5
>Best character

>Best Main Character
>V

Nico Bellic was better than all three of them

you accidentally switched map and character m8

IV was the best simply for Niko and Cousin Roman outings. Perhaps its cuz I got more calls in the game than I do in real life, but I never got tired of
>BEEG AMERICAN TEETEES

Attached: Niko+senpai+oh+romanchan+i+dont+want+to+go+bowling_15bb58_4404225.jpg (780x439, 51K)

My nigga

> first off GTA4 REMOVED many features of GTA SA, features which 5 re-added

just like 5 removed many features 4 added, it is Rockstar thing, they don't like to repeat stuff.

>>B-B-BBUT MUH WAVE EFFECTS

i know that you browse Sup Forums just because the insufferable way you speak, but honestly you just posted 7 videos of the same stuff that is bound to happen when you upgrade your engine, dynamic realistic lightning and road physics are not attention to detail, they are just consequences of the technology improving.

Having less close spaces, less ways to complete missions, less character interaction is lack of attention to detail.

dont @ at me again

less enterable buildings in V was such a huge letdown, especially when online became such a huge component. Who made that dumb decision

you just got btfo but at least you didnt go and cry about muh online muh sharkcards

I got my experience btfoing crowbcat redditors on Sup Forums yes

best soundtrack is SA for me

>Best Soundtrack: GTA IV
what in the fuck
not only you failed to name VC with the best soundtrack, but you name the objectively worse soundtrack from any gtas (including the classic ones)

stfu

5 soundtrack is the only department it's worse than 4 imho

Vice City has the best soundtrack, San Andreas is the best game, V is great simply for online, IV is comfiest, III is my favourite

Best map is undisputably San Andreas. V is good but gets boring pretty fast, they should have recreated Las Venturas and San Fierro with all that desert and woods in HD. Wandering in the wilderness and little towns is part of what made SA so enjoyable.

TBOGT has the GOAT soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=jqE8M2ZnFL8

this is the best video game theme ever so no

V map is topographically superior and has the most accurate representation of a city so I'll stick by facts. my favourite map is 3 though, I know it's small etc but it was incredibly fun to explore

stop chattin wham

whack

KAYLEIGH
I JUST WANNA SAY I'M SORRY

I've actually met Steve Rothery (the guitarist) and he's a cool dude.

>pryda in muh vidya
noice. thematically TBOGT is just perfect. but I love the club scene from an owner POV and the way it intertwines it with criminal elements without making you a generic mobster so maybe I'm biased. ironic because the other expansion pack is about bikers and I fucking hate bikers
the theme is cool I agree but when you said soundtrack people assumed radio and all that