One season wonder or the real deal?

One season wonder or the real deal?

Imagine if Chelshit kept him and Michy.. really makes you think

Attached: gettyimages-914184882-e1518092429924.jpg (748x490, 44K)

Racitic played for >Schalke as a nobody. Some players fit in different systems better

>Imagine if Chelshit kept him and Michy
Not to mention De Bruyne and Lukaku. Also even though he's garbage now, Sturridge was a beast in 13/14 and Chelsea probably would have won the title with him.

He was Roma's best player. He didn't have the same numbers because

-Liverpool are better
-Italian football is slower than a paraplegic snail

This.Dunno where the "le one season wonder XDD" meme come form, but he was great in Roma

one season wonder just like kane

Honestly it's a shame that Liverpool signed him. If Chelsea, Man United, or Tottenham had done it they would be title contenders. The Liverpool career has been great for his career though, he's already booked his ticket for Barca/Madrid/PSG next summer.

He was great at Fiorentina too. I remember the club throwing a fit when he refused to sign permanently for them in favour of Roma.

one season wonder unlike kane

won't produce anywhere near the numbers from this season in future seasons, but will show the occassional example of excellence

>Honestly it's a shame that Liverpool signed him. If Chelsea, Man United, or Tottenham had done it they would be title contenders

Last time he was at Chelsea he didn't fit in at all .And Mourinho has already wasted him once.

Liverpool is the perfect place and style for him, only a brainlet would think he'd score this many for United or Chelshit

If he's ambitious, he'd move to a bigger club. Even Figo joined RM from Barca.

He's not gonna win anything at Liverpool

I never understood this "what if he stayed at x club" half the time these players improve due to the change in circumstances, coaching staff, playstyle and motivation within the player.

He's in Spain next year. Who the fuck wants to play for liverpoop.

I really don't know what to make of him. He strikes the ball very weirdly, and constantly looks like he's about to lose the ball when dribbling, but it still goes in nearly every time.

He does move well without the ball and plays tenaciously and with pace, but I just can't see him continue to score in the same manner for several years.

28 goals in 30 apps is simply incredible

The way Liverpool play is exactly suited to him, he’s going to score 20+ a year if he plays a full season every year he is there

>be good and continuously improving for 3 seasons in a row
>get called a one season wonder because no one noticed you carried Dzeko

I think the stats in the picture speak for themselves. Btw, for Liverpool fans who remember, Roma and Liverpool played a friendly before the start of Klopp's first full season where Salah destroyed >us almost single-handedly. I have no idea how even Liverpool fans ever imagined Salah would flop.

Attached: Untitled.png (1014x170, 14K)

The hottest take of them all

Rakitic was never as good as Salah is this season

Maybe look into why Figo went to Real. It was a mental situation where Perez (who was unlikely to become real madrid president at the time) got Figo to sign an agreement where if he became president Figo would sign for Real. Figo did it expecting nothing to come of it and so he could use it to wangle a better deal at barca. Perez made it public and ended up winning the election as a result and Barca were left in a position where they either had to sell or pay Real Madrid to buy figo out. So they would've had to pay Real Madrid to keep hold of their own player

I remember he was sht at the start of the season. What went correct??

>I remember he was sht at the start of the season.
He wasn't though. He scored vs Watford in the first match of the season as well

he plays under flopp, what do you think?

Egypt going to face portugal next friday really want to see what that faggot does against the next world cup winners

>Chelsea
Where should I begin with this one?

How was that legal?

>United
>Attacking team
pick only one.

Test