Sup Forums BTFO

xhe has a point, you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shampoo#History
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World
good.is/articles/islamophobe-schooled-on-tumblr
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Braille
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we invented a whole bunch of different things that were likely stolen from greeks or romans and even if they werent they would have never existed because no one can come up with these ideas but us

Gonna need a whole bunch of sources. Not going by some mudslime on tumblr named 'whatpath'

If they were so fucking smart, why are they so fucking backwards today.
>inb4 muh western influence
The west didn't exists 300 years ago.

Also the sources are fucking useless.

Arabs were ok until they started that stupid religion. Now, no one publish anything besides theology.

Just imagine, all the western universities publishing only books about Jesus and ghosts in space.

That happened to the Arabs.

Yeah I would miss the carpet sellers

I didn't bother looking them up, but most of those were definitely a thing long before 600AD or whenever Mohammad was born.

Some of those are just retarded. Music, Really? Carpets?

A lot of that stuff was around before Islam though. She just took everything middle eastern people did and gave it to Islam also
>Wright brothers took the credit
That's because they succeeded fuckwit, I'm sure people have been trying for a long time before 852

not going to really bother looking all that shit up but from a casual glance at the list i spotted at least 8 inaccuracies. The majority of that shit that I know of was made by peoples in neighboring regions.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shampoo#History

Dont forget to sage slide threads kids.

Do people not realize that if inventions aren't invented then someone else eventually will discover it??

I notice Electricity, Flight, Computation, Medical Surgery, and Democracy are not on that list.

Stay monkey brown slime.

>Go out, my brothers, and invent stuff. Truly, innovations are important in islam inshallah takbir
^actual koran quote thank you muslims

>Muslims invented coffee

>a muslim invented evaporation
Do the people who write this shit even realize how retarded it is?

It takes a huge amount of denial to claim all those inventions when the 300 year period when islamic countries were relevent is over since 1000 years.
Especially when half of that shit was discovered by secular persians or indians under muslim control.

Muslims invented literally none of those things. How could anyone be so uneduacted and stupid that they would believe any of that?

Invented by someone who believes the religions is not the same as invented because of the religion. It's the same when christians do the same. I would say those things were invented despite the religious beliefs.

>xhe
Yeah, Islam was a lot friendlier towards the sciences a long time ago, and they helped preserve Greek writings that may have been lost forever.

However, radical political Islam has become a problem throughout most of the world. Sorry, genius tumblr girl.

>500 years before Galileo
Galileo didn't "discover the earth was round" you fucking walnut.

Why is it that they are "muslim" inventors and not inventors from the middle east? We do list inventors as "christian or jewish" inventors.

>muslims flew in 852

what? did they build a glider? sounds neat! wow I hate the kuffar now.

The author is clearly equating Muslim with Persian/Arab/Berber

>It was a Muslim who first tried to FLY in 852

they were training since ancient times? wtf

>tumblr
>a reliable source of informative content
Pick one

>it was muslims who discovered that the earth was round 500 years before galileo did

>Sup Forums
>a reliable source of informative content

how do you even know the OP pic is real retard

Most of that is bullshit and the rest are attributed to barely religious Iranians and Indians.

Just think about that, muzzies. Poo in loos have contributed more to society than you.

>The book of goatfucking, 6:66: "and allah commands you to create methods of sucking out chataracts and fine soaps in his name, as well as treating cowpox"
islam has about as much to do with all of that as christianity has to do with calculus

>Muslims invented algebra

Alegbra is what allowed the imperialist dogs to enslave my beautiful African ancestors. Muslims are assholes.

>No one would hold all whites or christians responsible for the actions of Breivik etc.

I'd like this. For every mass murderer some governing body would pick 10 random people around the world that are the same race, ideology etc. and kill them.

Sure every 5 years we have to kill 10 whites because of Breiviks and such, but we'd get to kill 10 mudslimes every two days!

>without muslims someone else would have invented these things anyway

>fucking stupid bitch get gassed

>coffee
>chess
>invented by muslims
Opinion discarded.

>galileo discovered the earth is round
What a retard

>Windmill
>Toothbrush
Wow literally STEALING our national heritage

Got through like 3 items before I realized that this list was made up.

Romans had Sewage and irrigation first.

Even then, music? Humans have been making music for as long as they existed. Instruments have been found that are tens of thousands of years old, and before that some caveman probably banged their head against a wall and liked the sound it made. The first complete composition is from Greece.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

>calligraphy
>gardens for aestetics
>paper
do the chinese not exist, because even though i'm not sure if they did it first, i know they had this shit before islam existed

>music
the fuck, how can someone be under the belief muslims invented music?

Imagine a world without Islam.

>irrigation
>one of the most well known achievements of the Romans was actually Muslim

Is this stupid "Muslim Golden Age" meme just their version of WE WUZ?

>Crank-shaft, internal combustion engine, valves, pistons

Kek, you can't get more stupid than this.

The Germans invented the first automobile, Americans invented the first production vehicles.

>cloth
oh shit guys, remember how no one wore clothes until 700AD?

Primitive irrrigation maybe, not like roman aqueducts

>music
>hospitals
>plastic surgery

...mate this is total bullshit

Just googled this and it all comes from an article written by Paul Vallely in 2006.

I tried to find the original article and this popped up:

>How Islamic Inventors Did Not Change The World

>These past few years have seen many inventions claimed and attributed to Islamic inventors, which in fact either existed in pre-Islamic eras, were invented by other cultures, or both. Such claims have even been forced upon the general public in a nationwide tour which opened with an exhibition at the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester and the University of Manchester, England.

>To celebrate this series of events, an article titled “How Islamic inventors changed the world” was written by Paul Vallely and published in The Independent on the 11th of March 2006. This inaccurate piece of writing has received much praise from Muslims and is still being widely circulated on Islamic websites, forums, blogs, and is even used as a source (to validate false claims of Islamic inventions) in over twenty[1] separate articles on Wikipedia.

>Paul Vallely boldly began with the following statement: "From coffee to cheques and the three-course meal, the Muslim world has given us many innovations that we take for granted in daily life. As a new exhibition opens, Paul Vallely nominates 20 of the most influential- and identifies the men of genius behind them."[2] This article lists and examines all twenty of these “Islamic inventions that changed the world”, and in doing so, it will reveal their actual inventors and the true role o

wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World

DEBUNKED!

WE WUZ THE REAL ROMANS

Didn't the Chinese invent paper/parchment?

>Democracy are not on that list
>american flag
Based burgers get their priorities straight.

HAHA YEAH THE WEST WOULD BE TOTALLY BACKWARDS & LIVING IN CAVES IF WE DIDN'T HAVE THE 3RD WORLD FLOODING EN'MASSE INTO OUR COUNTRIES.

no, it was muzlims n shiet, don't be an islamophobe

It's well known that people from Sup Forums make fake blogs on tumblr where they spout blatant bullshit and laugh their asses off at everyone who reblogs like "omg WHY AREN'T PEOPLE TAUGHT THIS". I'd guess this is one of those, it's over the topness is obvious here, but not on tumblr where people still literally believe the British broke the noses off all the statues in Egypt in the 1930s to cover up that the Egyptians were black

Muslims had nothing to do with 9/11

trigonometry, ancient greek, nt

THIS

/THREAD

being muslim is something different than being Arabian. These were arabs that discoverd all that shit. It's not because of their religion that they came of with that stuff. it was because of their own mind and not what some kind of book told them.

this laughed all the way through this picture..

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

Say the fuck you want, but the oldest university in the world is Bologna.

Also chess was created before islam was invented

This board has IDs you kangaroo fucker.

Or I got baited again

>ID

>Australia

Funny, I thought African Americans invented all these things

I'm pretty sure we could have invented all those things without Muslims

Nope. According to Black Hitler (forgotten his youtube name) they were much more advanced. They invented western education system, government system, economics and modern medicine

Math and Chemistry were invented in the Arabian peninsula but it had nothing to do with Islam.

Modern radical Islam as you know it today came into being pretty recently, during the '79 revolution, as a result of blowback from CIA installment of a dictator who wouldn't nationalize oil production. The most involved forces behind the creation of radical Islam is the United States government.

Nope. According to Black Hitler (forgotten his youtube name) they were much more advanced. They invented western education system, government system, economics and modern medicine

>sorry meant for this

And nobody would have invented those things if we had no Muhammad. Weren't they the first one to use sheep intestines as condoms? They used them on their women and their sheep.

fake or not, it actually has a shit ton of reblogs and likes from people who actually believe it. hell, even a news article...

good.is/articles/islamophobe-schooled-on-tumblr

i fucking hope tumblr goes bankrupt soon.

>Braille

This is the best so far! Its like saying Muslims invented Alessandro Volta or Gabriel Fahrenheit.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Braille

>Muslims first discovered that the Earth is round

Who is Eratosthenes?

> muslims invented carpets

what

kek wills it

turns out the chinese actually invented everything
how come they were so great back then, but live in a complete shit hole now?

>muslims invented flying
>muslims invented carpets
>but they didnt invent flying carpets

wtf

Didnt you watch aladdin?

>xhe has a point, you know...
She does. That doesn't change that a good bulk of Middle Easterners and North Africans are inbred Untermenschen.
>Nobody holds white people responsible for crazed massacres.
Except the entire SJW left.

>implying we wouldn't have invented all that shit ourselves
Don't forget that many of those so-called 'inventions' were created by Muslims, but perfected by whites.

90% of the things on that list are completely wrong. The other 10% are probably wrong, but I just can't disprove it without a bit of research.

magic carpets?

Bump

>Muslims taking credit for black creations

I used to be like you, but I've become numb to the fact that people on the Internet, who can verify or debunk this shit in 5 minutes, are so entrenched in their ideology that they just accept everything they agree with as fact and preach it to anyone who'll listen. Even for people who use Tumblr unironically it's a meme that tumblr just makes shit up

>it was muslims who discovered that the earth was round 500 years before galileo did
I don't need to read the rest.

What else would I eat after I've come out of karaoke, puked on my best friend, shoved into a taxi and hungry. Kebabs, obviously! I don't want all muslims to leave, just the ones that aren't kebab shop owners. Or they can leave too maybe, if their shops are given to Greeks and Lebanese Christians.

>Implying no one decded to make bean water except Muslims
>Not Joseph Niepce
>Romans did it
>India made it 200 years before Islam
>Romans had soap
>Romans had Shampoo
>Even the Bible speaks of perfumes, it was a gift to Jesus for being born, 700 years before Islam
>Babylon did it thousands of years before Islam
>Not the UK
>Not the Germans
>Implying Greeks didn't have domes
>Which instruments? Blades existed long before Islam, as did clamps
>Bostonian dentist did the first successful anesthesia usage that wasn't "get drunk, wake up hours alter"
>Persians made windmills 200 years before Islam
>Not Edward Jenner
>A Romanian
>Romans, Babylonians, Egyptians, Chinese and Hebrews had numbering systems as well as Inca who never met Muslims, numbers we use today stem from Arabs not Muslims
>Greeks did it, and a Zoroastrian who was forced to convert "rediscovered" it
>Define modern/Need source
>Implying the Romans didn't have three or more course meals
>No source/crystal glass not made until 1600 by a European
>Implying Romans lacked carpet
>Contracts for monetary dues and bank notes already existed
>What is the Hanging Garden of Babylon
>Greeks
>Greeks again
>Not proto-man millions of years before they could even say the word Muslim
>Multiple discovery, including Egyptians far before Islam
>Romans had hospitals
>Romans founded a city later named Bath because it had a big fucking bath
>Not an older than old technique
>China 900 years before Islam
>Swedish chemist + Americans
>Galileo
> Who is Louis fucking Braille
> Multiple discovery but dates back to the Bible
> Romans
> Phoenicians
> China before Islam

And later on
>Implying Greeks didn't know the earth was round far before Islam existed by looking at the shadow cast by Earth on to the moon while measuring the lengths of the shadows cast by lighthouses at the same hour on the same day at different points on Earth

Sure but Imagine a world without radical Muslims
>no 9/11
>no war on middle east
>No Brexit
>No muslim ban

Besides, it says a world without Muslims, not a world without ARABS. So everything listed we would have is Islam didn't exist.

>it was a Muslim who first tried to FLY in 852, even though it is the Wright Brothers who have taken the credit
>some fucking muslim jumped off a building and tried to fly in 852
>deserves the credit for the invention of the airplane
my fucking sides, you cant make this shit up

>its a "we discovered loads of thing and yet are still less advanced than the west" episode
fuck off. Saudi Arabia owes its wealth to the Pole who discovered how to refine crude oil and the American who pioneered oil drilling.

and what did they spend their oil money on? yes. a clocktower. oooooh.

1 post

>it was a Muslim who first tried to FLY in 852, even though it is the Wright Brothers who have taken the credit

His name: Mohammed Al'Yiannopoulos

>irrigation

I knew from this point on that the writer of that post was equating muslims with Middle Easterns. Muslims didn't invent half of that stuff, they were stolen from either the Greeks or the Romans. Also, they're putting inventions on here that were invented before the bronze age. Music, really? Irrigation? This post is a farce

>google who invented the camera
>johann zahn first result

this is already falling apart

Americans first made production vehicle. That is not invention.

Not that any of these mudshits could do that even today but still...

OH CHRIST OP WHY DID YOU POST THIS? NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE FUCKING THING

>Coffee
that's a fucking plant. You can't invent a plant.

>Cameras
the principle was discovered independently by the Chinese and Ancient Greeks about 2500 years ago

>Experimental physics
experimental phsyics wasn't just invented by some guy one day. It took a while to emerge gradually in various different places.

>Chess
Strategic board games were developed in just about every part of the world. Chess is just one of them that happened to remain popular.

>Soap
"No." (soap occurs naturally and was known long before Mohammed was born)

>Shampoo
Again, mixtures of herbs to put in your hair and wash it have been used all over the world since ancient times.

>Perfume
u wot m8. Again, everyone in the world has been using perfume since waaaaaaaaay before Mohammed was born

>Irrigation
Again, ancient

>Crank-shaft, internal combustion engine, valves, pistons
The Ancient Romans had valves, pistons and crankshafts. The internal combustion engine was invented properly in 1860 by a German but various people had had ideas that approached something resembling it before.

>Surgical instruments
Again, ancient

>Anaesthesia
ancient

>Windmill
Ancient

>Treatment of cowpox
Cowpox isn't lethal. That's why Jenner used it to immunise people against smallpox.

>Fountain pen
oh for fuck's sake, someone would have made that work sooner or later

>Numbering system
there are many different numbering systems. If the Arabic one hadn't caught on we'd just have used a different one and made it work.

>Algebra/trigonometry
Pythagoras

>Modern cryptology
someone would have got there I'm sure

>3-course meal
are you serious?

>Crystal glasses
Rome

>Carpets
It is 50,000 BC. Throw an animal skin on the floor. Congratulations, you have invented the carpet.

>Checks
I dunno, maybe?

>Gardens
ever heard of Babylon?

Didn't know muslims were the creators of music.

At the same time, music is haram according to some sects.

>>Chess
>Strategic board games were developed in just about every part of the world. Chess is just one of them that happened to remain popular.
It was "invented" in past India, how someone can't NOT know it?

So does she know around 100% of what she just said was bullshit?