/got/ General

Mad targs edition

Finally a real /got/ general

Post yfw Dany sets the Tarlys on fire.

Now I wonder if she'll have met with Dany at that point.

Previous
>

is the season on and we got showfags back? what's with the butchered threads? one with no /got/ and one with no previous, 2 in a row.

Me better come when Davos is in Kingslanding with Gendry. If Davos is there and doesn't kill her D&D will have fucked him up beyond belief even more so.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

If the show was on season this board would be flooded like always.
But there are new posters because trailer is expected within a week.

Some are slowly coming back but really it won't be until July. Next time do it yourself. Too bad you can't edit but duck it. Open a new one if you hate it that much.

I think so, so says something about bringing Ice and Fire together according to lads, though that might be after she comes back from burning the Tarlies

Is it really? I want to see it but feel like they are waiting for late may/early June. Isn't the trend of the trailer dropping a month before? Or is that too close?

The trend would be we get one next weekend and a longer trailer late may or early June.

Mel an heroing by dragons. Is this considered pottery? Based? Well deserved? I for one feel it will at least have the potential of being a great tv scene. But with crayons you never know.

Mel doesn't burn, she just hangs around Dragonstone.

ah, I wasn't that buttflustered about it, was merely curious!

>Dabid! Kelly C can burn Stan with her dragons liek he burned nice people!
Dan, Stannis is already dead.
>Dabid! She can burn Jon's fat friend's mean dad! Kill all white men!
Hmm. Aegon the Conqueror won a great victory in the Reach against the Westerlands and Reach forces. It would make an apt parallel. Perhaps Randyll could betray the Tyrells and fight with Jaime and the Lannister forces.
>Burn them all Dabid! Burn them all!
If we continued the parallel, the King in the North would kneel to her at a parlay. Jon might be willing to put aside his crown if she helped in the Wars to Come™.
>Jon eat her pussy Dabid! Bad pussy Dabid! Bad pussy!
Yes...a love story between Kelly C and Aegon Starkgaryen could work...then I could save time by copying dialogue from my favorite fan fiction. Great work, partner.
>Tyrion le no cock joke Dabid!
Wait, wait. Let me fetch my crayons before you finish that thought.

Kek

somebody post the eyebrow webm

Oh, would they wait to add the longer one to the leftovers' last episode? Though I don't know that show's last episode date. Perhaps it's the week before so it won't apply. May sweeps doesn't apply to cable, right? But perhaps they will release it next week just as an old tv tradition. Whatever new clips we get are welcome.

>tfw no twow ever ever everq

shut the fuck up, all of you

except you

if Grrm finally finds his muse again or a medical scare lights a fire under his ass, do you think he would be capable of writing the whole thing-both twow and ados and they release them a year apart or two? Fuck it, if twow introduces more characters I won't care, but can he at least resolve some storylines?

>Cersei got knocked up last season and finds out she's pregnant in this one
>miscarries
>Jon and Dany have sex this season
>??????

Wouldn't it be poetic if Dany dies giving birth to a healthy child?

No, because he'll quickly lose that muse as soon as he hears about more cons that wanna invite him

So at best we'd get TWOW, but no ADOS

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

From experience writing fiction, he could easily write TWoW in a month. If Preston and LmL are right about how much detail he puts in behind the scenes, add three months of him just planning shit on notes and researching. That's still four months. He's either lazy and has weird writers block or he has decided not to bother finishing.

Reminder that George thought he could easily finish the book a year and a half ago

reminder that even if by some miracle GRRM made it to 80 or 90 and not be senile or something and finished TWOW and ADOS... this doesn't even mean the series would be done. He originally thought it'd be 3 books, now it's 7, but he doesn't seem like he knows how to finish it. It might take 8 or 9.

So very very true.

How will bookcucks ever live this down?

The thing is, he had it set for a trilogy and then he started getting more ideas and extended it. But if he already knows the ending, why lose steam to that last book or books. Why not just do twow and end it there. Literally no ados and put it all in twow. The only bitching he'd hear would be if it's shit. At least it would be done.

Reminder that george is a fat greaseball that wakes up at 2am to chug entire bottles of salad dressing

Hey nerds, My name is George, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at my stupid ass books. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever read any Tolkien? I mean, I guess it’s fun hinting at conspiracies in my books, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than JFK assassination conspiracies. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I won a Hugo award and a dozen Emmys.. What awards do you have, other than “writing the worst GoT fanfics”? I also get millions of dollars from the show, and have a banging hot friend named Sibel (She just went to a con with me; Shit was SO cash). You are all nerds who should just go read Twilight. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my "actress"

Don't worry, Kevin J. Anderson will find a relative of his and finish the series with another 20 books!

He doesn't want it to just be done though, he wants to make a good ending and journey that people like, he doesn't want a Lost where people call it shit and where it ruins what came before it.

I don't want to join the chorus of "fuck you George" but the man has left us hanging for far too long.

>Oh, would they wait to add the longer one to the leftovers' last episode? Though I don't know that show's last episode date. Perhaps it's the week before so it won't apply.
It's possible. I thought we would get one before the Silicone Valley premiere like last time (I think) but we didn't.
>May sweeps doesn't apply to cable, right?
No
>But perhaps they will release it next week just as an old tv tradition.
I bet you we will get a trailer before May 21st when Twin Peaks airs. If that ends up being big HBO won't want the GoT trailer to be over shadowed. So this week or next week.

If only his time wasn't water in wild cards. If that series is kino or shit I don't know, but I hate it for taking time out of twow.

friendly reminder that cat is /ourgirl/

Stop being a bookcuck and fatty will have no power over you

see above

Post Targaryen pics.

Who /queendany/ here?

She can be cute as fuck

sophie at the met gala tonight

House Frey > dogshit > Balon Greyjoy > Tyrion jokes > the film that builds on the top layer of GRRM's salad dressing bucket that he left out over night > dragonshits

"I will kill every Targaryen I can get my hands on, until they are as dead as their dragons, and then I will piss on their graves."

>quoting a fat, cucked failure with two dead failure brothers

hah

The targs are literally the worst. If they were any more inbred they would be a sandwich

>Aegon Starkgaryen
I think I would die laughing if this name was ever mentioned on the show. Or just Jon starkgaryen.

>old magical blood
>worst

The Targaryen Restoration is coming, user. Accept it.

more, good ser?

ever read one hundred years of solitude?

>"magic" blood
Their "magic power" is having retarded dreams that make them go insane, and literally one person in the history of their house actually used those dreams for something useful, all the rest destroyed themselves like retards.

Her PR is trying REALLY hard to get Hollywood to notice her.

Doesn't seem to be working though.

1 year left until all she'll have is X-Men and maybe Joe Jonas still

exactly what's so magical about them?
>b-but muh dragonzz
The dragons are not very useful when they can't even control them properly. Dany is an incompetent autist

Blood and Fire, plebs.

They will all bend the knee or Queen Dany and her dragons will end them.

I can tell you're all salty Stannis scum.

Dany isn't even a good Valyrian. She wants to help people and she doesn't like slavery. She's the opposite of a good Valyrian, except the temper. She'll be a disgrace to House Targaryen unless she goes full Mad Queen mode

Every time I see this particular shot, particularly before enlarging it, it looks like she's sporting a little mustache like the ones men sported in the twenties and thirties.

>blood and fire
>can't even get his house words right

typical inbred Tardaryenfag

I just thought about something, not sure if anyone else ever made a theory about it, but either way...

Jaime wants to fill the rest of his page with honorable acts of valor. But even if he does, its always gonna be tainted anyway but him killing his king, something that everyone assume he did only for personal gain ( well, his house gains, same thing ).

It doesn't really matter what else he does after that. You need a fucking miracle to make up for Kingslaying, so unless some very unlikely azor jaime bullshit... NOt happening, right?

Unless... There's a very intense scene where Jaime tells one, only one person about why he killed Aerys; Brienne.

She's a good fighter and honorable to death, she is prime LC material.

I'm thinking, the only reason GRRM might have written that Jaime/Brienne scene was not for some shipping reasons "if he opens up to brienne and she understands him, she might have feels for him!", but rather because she might fix his page at some point, as LC of the kingsguard. She will write WHY he killed Aerys. And sure some holier-than-thou characters won't care and still think him wrong in killing him, but for the common folks, they'll see him as righteous now.

I don't really like the idea of Brienne being the LC of the KG, but this could explain why this scene, when he never told anyone ( even when it actually could have mattered, like telling Eddard ). He didn't even fucking tell Tyrion.

And (not that this means much, but...) unless she dies, Brienne is almost certainly gonna be LC of the KG on the show in the end, because who else? There's like no other good fighters left with any shred of honor, even show's vague interpretation of it.

I don't see someone like Jon Snu being in the KG, etc..

So she might end up there because she also end up there in the books, and clears Jaime's name, or tries to anyway.

Is this the Targaryen thread?

this better be pasta you fuck

>purple contacts
Emilia btfo

In between her slagness/bong genes I can see the pretty gal but wtf is she wearing? Looks like she got her dress caught in the car door and it ripped the top of the dress and it exposed the bra. Wtf.

2d dany>>>>dpd dany
even though dany has the mindset of a teenage brat and her actions are incoherent and her behavior is autistic

Xmen will make money but it won't be for her. It will be the only franchise they will have her as a lead. If she wants longevity she needs to get into theatre and do a Jane Austen type flick. But that would require talent and she can only do so much. Plus I think that movie she dyed her hair for will be in some festival and then go straight to cable.

Well obviously in the books he was following a redemption arc, and Brienne was part of that. Him helping her and showing he really does have honor, especially for those who show him honor, lets the reader know he isn't a sister fucking king slayer. The tv show completely kills that image of Jamie though and turns him into exactly a sister fucking king slayer who just happened to help Brienne.

He will most likely die in both plot lines though. Probably doing something that redeems him in most peoples eyes (like killing his sister, making him a King-Kin-Queen slayer).

Reminder that the book after A Storm of Swords (published in 2000) was supposed to be a Dance with Dragons.

GRRM then split this into two books, A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons.

GRRM then split off the last third or so of A Dance with Dragons in order to get it published in 2011 to coincide with the launch of the HBO series (his editor said circa 2013/2014 if he hadn't done this he'd still be writing it).

So in 17 years, the series has actually advanced less than one complete book.

xmen is going to suck no matter what and her inability to act her way out of a paper bag will be the final nail in her "careers" coffin

she's just Joe Jonas's +1 lol
you really think they'd invite some nobody C lister and not any of the top 5 mains from game of thrones

Has anyone watched the show thru a Kodi modded firestick? Or recommend any site to stream that has been quick to upload after it airs?

Kek if true. Any pics of them together there? Joe triggers her waifufags over in /hr/ and her reddit

disgusting that she has any waifufags or a reddit

Shit does this mean there is a chance that if he writes twow it will also be split? Making ados- if ever written- be split too or be the biggest shit ever written? Geeze that's assuming he lives. The show will have been over a decade or two by then.

dawww she's so freaking adorable I want to keep her as a pet

I know joe has the longer career but was this really his invite? Has he gone before? I would assume she would get invited since she shills for one of the major designers. Or at least gets to wear a lot of their clothes.

the jonas brothers have been going since at least 2012.

Maybe she'll meet someone new ala Taylor swift and get in the tabloids then. She should try snagging a bigger fish. You can't tell me she wouldn't dump joe for someone like beiber or some shit. I get the fantasy fulfillment with joe but you never know.

She should probably do a BLACKED scene quick then.

post yfw when gilly discovers the marriage annulment/new marriage certificate.

>lets the reader know he isn't a sister fucking king slayer

What? Did you miss the parts where he fucked his sister and killed the king?

His redemption arc isn't about undoing the past, it's about him trying to be a good person in spite of it. He's still everything he was. Jaime was not a good man. Maybe bad men can learn to be good. That's all his character has to say.

As for the end of his arc, this is pure speculation but I have to imagine he'll die alone and hated, and go down in history primarily remembered as the sister-fucking kingslayer he was, rather than the decent guy he became. Because GRRM is absolutely allergic to giving characters happy endings.

That's also why Tyrion will never find a woman who loves him and will die uselessly and without any sense of closure.

He realized the first one was a missstaaaakeee hisss.

what happened?
they uused to do her hair so nicely

now it just looks extra wiggy

hissssssssssss

Forgot pic

>isn't *just a sister fucking king slayer

Missed the JUST

i would love to live in dorne if it wasn't so fucking dry

what

Shilling for a designer has nothing to do with the Met Gala, and you're expected to dress on theme anyway (slushie did not, for the record)

Those aren't contacts, just a 2 second photoshop, reflections would stay white in a true photograph, regardless of the iris colour

You have a good peepee or bagina!

seriously though where is anyone else in the cast
i have a hard time believing NOBODY in the cast would want to be seen at a huge A-lister event and the only one who shows up is the attention whore who has to get an invite through her more famous boyfriend

I know the invites aren't decided that way, but I would have thought since she is on a hot show and that she is getting to go to fashion shows that she would get the invite over joe. But someone said they have been attending since some years ago then it may have been joe +1. Yeah, I also noticed the designer's clothes before and salsa seems normal compared to it. I don't think she is high profile enough to wear any or would pull it off.

Post yfw the writers' strike delays season 8 for a year and a half. Ok even I think this would be cruel. No dubs or trips.

>That's also why Tyrion will never find a woman who loves him and will die uselessly and without any sense of closure.

I disagree, Tyrion will never find a woman who loves him but he'll come to accept that and if anybody survives the story, it'll be him.

How do you mean with "Finally a real /got/ general" ?

What makes a /got/ thread the real thread?

Its weird that all of the actual stars of the biggest show in history rarely ever go to events like this

when you think about it its kind of bizarre how irrelevant the whole cast is when the show is not on the air. i mean sophie is the only one who consistently shows up to this shit but nobody really cares about her and she's never a highlight of any event she goes to.

I'm guessing because the last one didn't have /got/ in the title

Hmmm yes, you're right.