youtube.com/watch?v=IzBx52Btx_E
youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*pinches nostrils*
go on

lol poor ass blasted jerry lol

I hate brits but I love it when they shit all over kraut scum

>I hate brits

Why? You get your welfare check from them.

Friendly reminder that LITERALLY the only reason Brexit happened is because Muttie Multiculti VIOLATED EU treaties in order to ensure Germany's cultural enrichment, and when things went out of hand DEMANDED that all EU countries take in their "fair share" of migrants. Merkel, being both a woman and a G*rmanoid, rules through pure emotion. If only IVPITER had ascended to the throne half a decade earlier, he would deal with the situation by carefully and distantly weighing the pros and cons of demographically displacing the native population in lieu of unproductive, low IQ criminal M*slims.

Let's make one thing clear: UK didn't vote for Brexit because of Polish migrants or the way Merkel handled the refugee crisis.

They voted for Brexit because they were tired of being stuck in 2nd place, eternally trailing Germany, a country they defeated twice and that still rose to eclipse them each time. They voted for Brexit because they are still clinging to the distant memories of their long-gone empire, distant echos of a past that will never return.

Brexit is the result of a British inferiority complex.

>UK didn't vote for Brexit because of Polish migrants or the way Merkel handled the refugee crisis.
Except those two subjects dominated the Brexit debate, not the position of Germany in Europe in general.

>eternally trailing Germany, a country [...] that still rose to eclipse them each time
With the HIGHLY debatable exception of the modern day there is not a SINGLE instance in human history where Germany eclipsed Britain. Not even during the time when the Brits still drove around in chariots and the Germans still wore bearskins and dyed their hair with their own piss.

>They voted for Brexit because they are still clinging to the distant memories of their long-gone empire
Ah yes, the "empire nostalgia" thesis that I've heard from every pro-EU outlet but never from the Brits themselves.

>distant echos of a past that will never return.
Distant echos that will resonate until the last stars burn out in the skies, much like Germany's status as genocidal fucks and warmongers.

The only country Britain has any reason to be jealous of is France (and vice versa). Germany is a fucking joke. Britain is not only in a different class than Germany, in terms of historical achievements they're barely even in the same fucking Galaxy.

>in terms of historical achievements

lmao muh nostalgia

Thanks for proving my point, retardo. Feeling retarded yet for handing me such an easy victory? You should.

Doesn't it hurt that you need to go all the way down to the bottom of my post to see something you can even remotely respond to, all while still missing the point of said argument? The achievements of the past make the present. The only thing Germany has to show for itself is a union that's collapsing purely through Germany's achievements, internally divided politics (which is nothing new to the Germans!) and a very... 'dark' future. The only way this union can be saved is if Macron ursurps it, and we're all hoping he does and turns it into something semi-presentable.

>a very... 'dark' future.

I know EXACTLY what you mean Brexitards BTFO!!!!!

>L-let's take back control!

So this is the power of Brexit.

Could Remain have prevented this?

why are germans butthurt about brexit?

bogdanofftoilberg just called to make sure I wasn't going out tonight and would be in bed by 10 so I can be in early. fuck my life

>why are germans butthurt about brexit?

Why are you so mutthurt about your demographics?

Can't make a cake without breaking a few eggs lad

>killing wogs and pakis is a consequence of Brexit
I like the sound of this

CHOON
youtube.com/watch?v=IzBx52Btx_E

LOL

im not lol
are you so autistic you cant answer a simple question without parading out this tired deflection shit?

bruh look at this dude

youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE
choon

>Germany
Why am I not surprised?

>tired deflection

lüüüüüüüüüüüüüüül

>the way Merkel handled the refugee crisis.

I can guarantee you if not for that, remain would have one. Way to fuck up Europe, assholes.

t. remain voter

I keep getting youtube ads that show me some nigger going "A BOO HOO ME FUKIN BUILDINGS GONE THE WAY OF THE WHITE HOUSE". Fuckin hope the shitskins leave gods country.

>would have one
>one

The ABSOLUTE STATE of leavetard education lmao

>remain would have one
>t. remain voter

reminder that there is an autonomous republic in Russia specifically set aside for Jews

so yes, you are too autistic
gotcha

Calm down Beyoncé, I'm writing on my tablet and hungover.

>hungover

On this, the Lord's day? You are a godless country, no wonder you're getting PAKI'D.

Every country should have a jewish region. They are a based people.

>you're getting PAKI'D.
sez u

getting niggy with it

Dare one of you man try gettin loud

>sez u

It was indeed I who said it. I know it was I who said it because I was the one who said it and I was there when I said it.

But thank you for your astute observation.

love joy division and new order

lol fuck off to america already wolfgang

Wasn't it your ancestors who had to fuck off to America because society back home wouldn't let them be the complete cunts they had always wanted to be?

lmao

>Germany
>rising on it's own
We gave you 1 trillion in 1946 dollars.

>a

>We gave you 1 trillion in 1946 dollars.

Germany got around 10% of the money allocated to Europe as part of the Marshall Plan. In today's money, that would be around 14 billion dollars.

Way less than you spend on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, with nothing to show for it because you lost both.

lmao

except its literally situated on the far east of the country right on the Chinese border where I'm pretty sure no jews (or humans in general) have ever even been

stalin, a massive anti-semite, obviously made it as a joke

>Germany got around 10% of the money allocated to Europe as part of the Marshall Plan

Btw, UK got around 24%, and they still didn't manage to buy a single toothbrush.

>this german going on an autist rampage
CALL 911 HE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK

The mutt tried to formulate an argument.
The mutt failed.

Mutt out.

>your ancestors

Why is the German randomly spazing out?
Shoo shoo no one wants you here.

>he has Polish ancestors

lüüüüüüüüüüüüüül that's gotta hurt

>resorting to petty racism
SEETHING

Is this what Germans actually believe? I voted for Bexit for the exact reasons the dutch poster mentioned. If someone more sensible were in charge of the EU, someone who didn't force member states to take in a bunch of rapists, then maybe I would have voted to stay. But probably still not. As other reasons include the unifying of EU states under one autocratic rule. The EU should just be a trade entity. Why would I want a country that quite recently started two world wars to dictate political policy in my country? Much less some twat from a country which is only relevant because of the EU in the first place.

It's not worth it. Enjoy your caliphate

No ?

>someone who didn't force member states to take in a bunch of rapists

You took them in LONG before the refugee crisis of 2015, and NO ONE forced you to take them in, that was all your doing.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of leavetard education lmao

getting sad thinking about the fact that david attenborough is gonna die soon

>asian
the state of bong education

deflection and irrelevant. I didn't choose to take in any terrorists, my retarded government did. but at least our government is accountable to our people, something the EU is not.

Let's be honest though, we all know what British chicks look like, and I think those guys deserve a medal.

Going from fucking goats to fucking British females must have been a real step down for them.

>Going from fucking goats to fucking British females must have been a real step down for them.
kek

which continent is pakistan mate?

jesus christ german user blowing everyone the FUCK out

You seem a tad bitter m8

please leave our client states out of this thank you xoxo

did a british lad bang your girlfriend or your mum or something mate? you seem incredibly angry

>I-I'm not mad

he's right tho

Shit my sides

About what? British girls being ugly? I would agree, especially in the North and in Scotland. Not incredibly relevant though

best webm ever

>not counting military logistics, materials, and defense
West Germany was built by the allies.

>tfw good looking british lad but every female in this country is grim
might move to iceland desu

What does Brexit have to do with an apartment building fire? Or is it a UK thing that I wouldn't understand?

Not really. There are many pretty bri'ish girls, not something I could say about the Asian subcontinent however

You got German technology, scientists and patents. Plus, you burdened us with the costs of occupation, so ultimately you got more than you gave.

The space shuttle exploded. Twice.

lol is that what you tell yourself? i'm good looking but all the women in my country are ugly so that's why nobody will fuck me? i've never seen a single post expose so much pathetic insecurity in my life

>assholes

Fuck off yank

I bet you're a foreigner aren't you? No Brit would say 'assholes'. Where are you from, Romania? Bulgaria?

best webm ever

how you gonna not use the t in british but still have it in pretty
idiot

>The space shuttle exploded. Twice.

Much like your sphincter this morning at Walmart.

when did i say no one would fuck me
stupid idiot

why does brexit make you so mad?

NZ
Leave me alone

I have to go. But before I do, please know that I unironically love the UK

I just have Brexitards

unironically love brexit

post more toil poetry

>damage control
your empire's on its way out hans, get over it

Pretty sure that's French engineering mate. Last time I checked Germany has no space stations.

And it went right into your mom's mouth afterwards.

wtf i hate germniggers now

creasing

well when you claim to be attractive and say the problem is the women aren't attractive you are either a child or a moron

oh my days you are literally the funniest user in ages

Nobody cares m8

i may be a moron but i'm no child

I agree, British females are the most beautiful on earth.

pic related

Please don't, we can be friends