Whats your favorite wacky Dan Harmon moment?

Whats your favorite wacky Dan Harmon moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/chewin-it-6-jay-chandrasekhar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when he gets sarcastic and shitty with erin while she's carrying all their luggage off the tour bus

When he got btfo by Chevy and acted like he was the victor

I'm glad they got a divorce, I hate how comedians purposefully wallow in being dysfunctional so they can make jokes about it, it's pathetic.

>You're not funny, you're ok.

Ooph, I bet he can't help think of that every night

Nobody respects Chevy though. Chevy got so ridiculed by everyone around him that I don't think Dan ever felt like being btfo

>Spoied actor walks off set because he's tired
>Ruins the perfect end to your show

How was Chevy in the right

When he gets drunk and rants about Trump on twitter

God, fuck Dan Harmon. Delusional celebrities or ideologues who have no talent I can deal with. But Harmon's a decent, could-be-great showrunner who thinks he's an actual genius, that he's the "cynical but loveable, always right cool kid" he wants Jeff Winger and Rick to be. God, JK Rowling's a clueless cunt, but no one comes to the author of children's books for political commentary. An entire generation of almost-smart R****t/ Tumblr perma-virgins think everything dipshits like Harmon and Patton Oswalt utter is genius, and those cunts start to believe it. People are fucking starving in the streets, and thousands of people are waiting for the MST3K revival crew to prove The Apprentice host is a Russian spy, just because these cunts can't admit they don't know shit.
Dan, I know you still come here. You'll never be Norman Lear; you're a an Adult Swim show runner, the same job Sam Hyde had 6 months ago. Stay in your fucking lane, you can barely do your job and you understand fuck all about anything outside of writing. Which's why she left

Chevy left because he felt the writing got shit and didn't want his name associated anymore. Not his fault he has no time for the kikery and asskissing involved in the business

In the documentary it's heavily implied he used to hit her regularly too. He falls back from responsibility with a sob story about how he grew up watching his old man do it

Not Sup Forums but he's totally right about the Russian link bullshit

Haha, fuck that's real, going to get some sleep. Not Sup Forums, for the record.
/leftypol/

He said that it got shit and didn't understand any of the humor but the main reason was behind the scenes shenanigans. He always felt left out by the cast because he was cringy as fuck, constantly attempting at shitty jokes and embarrasing himself. He was like the autistic annoying kid at the party, and when he got a little pushback he threw hissyfits because he's also arrogant. In a lot of ways he's like Dan. The last straw was he made a joke about "black people" in front of Donald Glover and Yvette and he got shit on for that and that made him leave the show. Which I thought was unfair, he is obviously not racist, and the joke was harmless. He was also perfect as Pierce.

What was the joke?

Harmon on the podcast strikes me as a former(?) autistic annoying kid and he tends to turn on anyone who tries too hard, say there's probably a solid workplace bullying case there. Which Chase would never take because being a sensitive snowflake goes against his persona of decades.
Doesn't matter though. He's got Caddyshack, Fletch, National Lampoon's, Harmon has a cartoon and Community (which Chase will always have a share in).

Think something like "This's ridiculous, my character's just going from harmlessly clueless to horribly racist. When is he just going to say the n-word already?"
Strikes me as something Donald Glover wouldn't give a fuck about, but might take the outrage as an opportunity to give 1 of his "Man, the struggle tho" speeches

Oh, he didn't actually say the n-word though right?

As I recall Donald actually didn't give a shit about that but Yvette was pissed.

No he literally said the phrase "the n-word", from what I can recall. Given the shit that was kicked up over it though, maybe he did- All the sites which reported were the likes of the AVClub and Vulture, who would write it as "the n-word" regardless because they're spineless

I'd love to see Glover asked about that now. He's getting better as a showrunner and musician, but he's getting worse for the ooh me soul she call for Mother Africa bullshit. Imagine Mystery Team Donald talking about "lived experience" and cultural appropriation, he's this close to mentioning micro-aggressions

Oh, wow. This is exactly how the fat neckbeards behind Rick and Morty sounded in my head. It's like I'm fucking psychic.

Found it. According to the director of the episode, the exact quote was "You got me sitting between two niggers" meaning Donald and Yvette. But he said it as a joke in protest that his character was too racist.

nerdist.com/chewin-it-6-jay-chandrasekhar/
He starts talking about that 49-50 minute mark.

He's a faggot, but she deserved it.

That's true but still, if you're going to live the cuck lifestyle go full cuck

you know that adults tune out as soon as you use the word cuck, dont you?

Good I don't come here to talk to adults faggot

just letting you know for real life, when you leave highschool