APOLOGIZE

>Won the election in a landslide 306 to 232
>Republicans won the house majority
>Republicans won the senate majority
>Approx. 30 executive orders so far, more than any president in the first 100 days.
>Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipeline were both approved (great for energy independence and American jobs)
>Promised to cut funding to sanctuary cities
>Hired thousands more border and immigration agents, toughening immigration enforcement
>Got rid of the “catch and release” illegal immigrant rule that Obama had
>Fulfilled promise of a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
>Decreasing regulation: signed executive order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others
>Exposed the migrant issue in Sweden and Europe.
>A 298,000 net job increase in February (in contrast to the 135k estimate)
>The official unemployment rate decreased to a new low of 4.7 percent
>Ford, Intel, Walmart, Sprint, Charter Communications, Carrier, and DOZENS of other companies invested more than $150B into America and a combined 400,000 American jobs over next few years
>Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship
>Since November 8th, the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS and hit 24 CONSECUTIVE record highs – it has never been this high in history, ever!
>Consumer confidence is at a 15 year high.
>Delivered Joint Session to congress – “Best presidential moment in history” – Van Jones
>CEO's most optimistic since 2009.
>Tax cuts coming soon
>Healthcare is coming along, republicans and democrats are compromising on solutions.
>Signed an executive order on energy independence.
>American Manufacturing Survey Showing Highest Level of Optimism in 20 Years with a 35% increase from the past highest level

>Was right about surveillance by Obama administration- Susan Rice unmasking story, FISA warrant granted to Obama based off of the fake and debunked “Russian dossier” from Buzzfeed
>Airstrike at Syrian base which shot the chemical weapons, to teach the world our values and punish those who violate international law.
>Supreme court judge Neil Gorsuch approved, despite the UNJUSTIFIED filibuster (100% of democrats accepted Gorsuch in 2006, he has an incredible background with immense experience and knowledge). Approving a SCOTUS has never happened within the first 100 days of any President!
>In response to Trump, China returns North Korean coal shipments, AND buys coal from the US instead!
>263K jobs added in month of March - up from 180k expectation.
>Signed the Buy American Hire American executive order.
>Signed the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act – more VA help coming soon
>Welcomed US citizen back to US after being in jail in Egypt for 3 years- shortly following President Trumps meeting with Egypt President, where he told him to bring her back to the US – Obama failed to bring her home
>Exports are a 2 year high.
>Home builder confidence at a record high
>Sanctioned Iran for their missile use
>National association of manufacturers highest confidence in 15 years.
>Regulation cuts are saving taxpayers $17-19 billion annually (Wall Street Journal).
>Already deported thousands of illegal immigrants with serious criminal records.
>Illegal border crossings are down 64% - A 17 year low!!!!!!!
>Afghanistan bomb took out tunnels and killed 36 ISIS members - 0 civilians.
>Is donating 100% of his presidential salary
>70% of Americans say that the Democratic party is out of touch with America
>97% of voters say that they still support their vote for Trump
>This is just the first 95 days. There is 2920 days in an 8-year term.

Donald trump doesn't care about white people

>mfw I started this meme

Based

STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR GOD-DAMN CONTAINMENT BOARD!

ALSO STAY THE FUCK OFF /K/!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Sup Forums denies this

Sup Forums is more welcome on Sup Forums than some hillbilly that thinks he needs a gun 2bh

meanwhile in reality the republicans have control of all three branches and the democrats are in shambles and drumpf still cannot get anything done, wall isnt happening and muslim ban isnt happening

Sorry OP

But Sup Forums IS the containment board

Sup Forums - Television & Film

>30 executive orders so far, more than any president in the first 100 days.
That's not a good thing, it shows he has inexperience and whatever progress he makes will be overturned or disregarded in the near future.

Why are liberals so petty?

>Approx. 30 executive orders so far, more than any president in the first 100 days.
really makes you think

>Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics he was a businessman and television personality.
>and television personality
it's Sup Forums related

Get the fuck off my board nigger.

THREAD NOT APPROVED

Imagine being a shitskin video game player
HAHAHA

2016 election movie when?

Liberalism is a mental illness

i wish we did that

Good goys

Hmmmm...

>being this arrogant
And I though Obama supporters were complete assholes.

No shit
This guy has been on for more than 16 hours spamming this image

Stop it, Jay Irwin.

>Agree to a budget that keeps government funded through September
>NIH gets 2 billion in increased funding; wanted a 1.2 billion cut
>No money to build wall; explicit restrictions put on money allocated for border security which stipulates that it cannot be spent on building the wall
>No cuts to Planned Parenthood, despite campaign promise to cut funding
>Increased funding for NEA and PBS, despite campaign promise to cut funding
>No staff cuts to EPA; wanted to cut 1/3 of its budget
>Agree to pay Obamacare subsidies
TRUE MASTER OF THE DEAL

Just wait. It's all part of his 4D chess game. We're going to start winning any day now.

t. /vg/ poster

>Africa literally believes they'd all be space wizards right now if the nasty whities didn't steal their magical rocks.

>Agree to a budget that keeps government funded through September
>NIH gets 2 billion in increased funding; wanted a 1.2 billion cut
>No money to build wall; explicit restrictions put on money allocated for border security which stipulates that it cannot be spent on building the wall
>No cuts to Planned Parenthood, despite campaign promise to cut funding
>Increased funding for NEA and PBS, despite campaign promise to cut funding
>No staff cuts to EPA; wanted to cut 1/3 of its budget
>Agree to pay Obamacare subsidies

So why isnt me a shithole

Why do you browse Sup Forums?

I heard he's resurrecting Andrew Jackson to win the Civil War, then Trump, AndJax, and Kim Jong Un will spend a fantastic weekend at Mar A Lago eating chocolate cake. Going to be fucking sweet.

He lost my vote in 2016 when he sucked juden cock at AIPAC. He lost my vote for 2020 when he said DREAMers (illegals in our country) "don't have to worry" and then this:

Sup moderator approved post

At least when I come to Sup Forums, I stay on topic.

No, Sup Forums became another Sup Forums board through the failed policy of appeasement. /k/ still fights on.

All of this is fantastic.

Trump's also talking about bringing Glass Steagall back. As a Liberal, I may vote for Trump if he keeps this up.

>Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipeline were both approved (great for energy independence and American jobs)

It has nothing to do with energy independence. The oil transported through those pipelines will be sold on the world market.

Not Sup Forums related.

MODS DO YOUR JOB MODS DO YOUR JOB MODS DO YOUR JOB MODS DO YOUR JOB MODS DO YOUR JOB MODS DO YOUR JOB

>As a Liberal
Quit reading right there.