True Detective

Will this masterpiece ever be topped?

Yes, by Season Three

Probably not. I told this story before but ill tell it again. I used to know him. I worked as a tug boat driver building the new causway into galveston. Pizza used to drink at this run down gay bar. It was a normal bar but it used to be a gay bar, there was a giant neon dick on the dance flooor. This was strand district, 20th street.

Pizza lived on 800 dollars a month in the swamps of hitchcock. This nigger hitchiked into the rosenburg library in galveston. I drove him to mae s bruce libraruy once.

The i45 murders are real and were never solved.

I have no idea what you're saying but I'm interested in this "i45 murders".

Please elaborate

i assume he's referring to the texas killing fields which, well, just google it and you'll find plenty

Spooked me

Yeah, it was topped by Season 2 and Night Of just recently.

No, I don't think so.

Probably. It was mediocre.

The oyjer guy is on point.

From the tx highway 6/i45 intersection into galveston is about 6 miles of swamp. And 40+ girls have been murdered there in the last 30 years. That is what pizza was there for.

They are all young. Mosttly blonde. Every single one of them left their car.

hmmm smells like cthulhu to me

Night Of is so fucking overrated. Stop liking it please

No its probably some half retarded lawn mowing idiot from hitchcock.

If you never lived in the swamps of galveston county you cannot truly appreciate the kino that is true detective.

I was a god damned beach lifegaued when vic macio, the grandson of the last great mobster, was head gaurd. My boy peter is head guard now, i used to sleep on his couch.

Trust me. I know about this shit.

You want a medal or something? faggot

Maggie was topped by Rust if you know what I mean

wow, beach lifeguards

you're basically a made man now

what, you're going to call in a favor when someone is drowning and you want them to sink?

I have medals.

The thing about masterpieces is there's always a piece out there that's more master. Casper knew this, and that's why I'm stuck here talking to you right now. The good die young, Ray, and we're getting too old for this shit.

The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them, They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen

The Leftovers season 2