Make racist talk show

>make racist talk show
>attacked group gets upset
>"mannn, why y'all crackas so butt hurt"
>throw racist party to try and show the double standard
>"AY YO WTF DIS RACISS SHIT MANE"
Am is this the point of the show or am I missing something? Blacks are too stupid to understand a simple concept like racism and double standards?

unga bunga me want a pepsi

I think the double standards are the point but maybe that's too optimistic of me

Lel

>watch a tv show that goes to ridiculous lengths to show nuance and help the viewer understand the human perspective
>be so afraid of listening to black people in good faith that you just fart and shit through your eyes and mouth
This is a state of mental degeneration worthy of immediate suicide.

I tried watching the show but I just had a disgusted look on my face the whole time, but if you have something to add too the conversation just spit it out mate
I thought that too but apparently from all the articles I read online that it's really about how the radio show she made wasn't racist, and how what the white people did was racist so it's okay to be upset at them

Yes, that is literally the point

are you havin a giggle m8?

Funny meme, dude.

dont worry, in 150 years there will be no white people in america

>implying
nonwhite genocide is right around the corner

There will be more than now

you cant be racist to white people

There would be no more America, then.

>Dude let's ignore conservative and midwest birthrates lmao
Good luck with that Tyone

Watched some episodes and it ended up being more like Clueless than I expected.

150 years from now if white people are gone so will most other races from the calamity and disorder that would cause

kill yourself

She realizes at the end that everything she did just made things worse

correct

How ironic, the show does the same thing in real life.

Pic related should happen unless we want to become Brazil.

God, look at that indignation in her face. It's like that look Latisha gives me when I ask for non-fat milk in my cappuccino

what is she so fucking pissed about?

That's the point of the show.

apparently not according to every article I read

Angry blacks: AYO WHAT!!??

Every article you read was probably written by someone who likes to mold things into supporting whatever viewpoint they hold.

In this case they think the show is anti white when in fact it just shows black hypocrisy.

Perhaps the writers of those articles are idiots who can't tell that their viewpoint is being made fun of

That's the point of the show.

She isn't doing anything wrong. But you're getting salty over it anyway.

>what is she so fucking pissed about?
Shes mad about what your people did to her people

>white op problems

kys

>amerilard """"""films/tv"""""""""""""""""""""
no thanks

>Sup Forumstards finally get a show that mocks the view points of Black Lives Matter soldiers and die-hard SJWs that they hate so much
>sperg out like triggered tumblr trannies because they other see the title "Dear White People" and don't bother to watch/read the actual material

Can't get more meta that this

I would consider miscegenating with that actress.

Did you even see the show faggot?

>Sup Forumstards finally get a show that mocks the view points of Black Lives Matter soldiers and die-hard SJWs that they hate so much
>there is literally a clip where a police officer is basically full of nothing but hatred towards blacks and the nigger is portrayed as a DINDU
>LOL IT'S JUST A TITLE XD

It's almost like they were collectively dumb or something.

Slit your fucking throats with a boxcutter you cucks

That's not "racist" though. "Racism" is a nonsensical concept that seeks to pathologize ethnocentrism exclusively among white people. Even if they killed white people on the show while screaming "fuck white people" there would be nothing "racist" about it.

Daily reminder. While people won't countenance chastisement from a group of people who are a collective drag on civilization. When blacks stop bix nooding and start civilizing, I might consider listening to them.

But for now they're the provably the worst example of humans.

Are you implying that's not real? Watch Do Not Resist and contest literal footage.

>>there is literally a clip where a police officer is basically full of nothing but hatred towards blacks and the nigger is portrayed as a DINDU

That is not a believable scenario?

OP here, I'm so fucking confused right now

The fact that you people are so ignorant to the fact that this Netfuck show is nothing but an attack on the emblems and pillars of Western society in that it plays white genocide as some sort of 'humor' bullshit, then get the fuck out of my sight.

>tripfag
>"truthrevolt"
Haha.

This. Possibly the only one other than I that are the voices of reason in this cesspool of white guilt.

>what other people unaffiliated with the show say the show is about is what the show is about

im not mad that show is called "dear white people", I'm just curious if I'm understanding the point of the show, I thought it was because blacks couldn't understand their own hypocrisy but i went online to confirm this and i saw a bunch a people saying other shit

>TruthRevolt

>in 150 years white people will just suddenly disappear from the world is what user meant by that statements
There's dumb and then there's you, user

Nice argument, fuckface. Insults won't make you invulnerable to the unquenchable drink from the goblet of truth. Go back to your praise of the confusing, chaotic dindu culture that many of you cucks see as normal.

Is there anything about the show in particular?

>Haha! That sure showed him! xD

u sound autistic m8

>TruthRevolt !Z1RXlrpe4E

trigfaggotry and drumpfaggotry wow

Man white people are the problem! Let's make a show about telling them how to live!

>I'm just curious if I'm understanding the point of the show, I thought it was because blacks couldn't understand their own hypocrisy but i went online to confirm this and i saw a bunch a people saying other shit

see for yourself, just go in knowing the entire series isn't a paen to "fuck whitey! cumskin genocide now!" like every dipshit 17 year old thinks it is

This thread is full of mental midgets who couldn't even grasp Do the Right Thing

You won't be alive in 5 years so don't worry

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

w-what did he mean by this

No, it's called being honest.
Haha Drumpfgtdgfff xDD go fuck yourself with your
pointless insults.

Wait what

>pointless insults

Where do you think we are?

well then

Ha clean up your act white people!

Trips confirmed for in the future

What the fuck

oh shit....

And then there's this guy

I'm confused because my black GF wanted me to find this the other day and I told her I couldn't, but the reviews online make it seem that it's not just hate white people crap. As a white man I already watch that Underground show with her but it still might be odd to watch something like this. we were together during the whole BLM rise and that was weird enough. Not sure if i have a point.

I hate this show too, I legit do. It's racebaiting garbage

but pic related is still accurate of this board

That's the most brutal red pill I've ever seen

Can I get a quick rundown on this post?

the only part about this show that interested me is the main chick (the girl in my OP post) is actually hooking up with a white guy so its like reverse racemixing to what we are usually shown in television, and the girl is a huge racist (she tells black people not too date white people so all her black friends get mad when they find out shes dating a white guy). This show is fucking weird ill tell you that

>This show is fucking weird ill tell you that
Wow, it's almost like the entire point of the show is the hypocrisy exhibited by the black people on the show who don't realize it.
Really makes you think.
>b-b-b-b-but stupid niggers and Sup Forumstards told me it's about white genocide!

>didnt watch show
>instead complain about shit you never watched on Sup Forums
How does this make sense? Why are you so easily triggered?

i wish you retards just watched one episode of this show

You're missing the point. For a huge amount of people the racial dialogue is over. We can watch Jewish propaganda using blacks to shame whites or we can refuse to support it.

We're just refusing to support it.

>listening to a different tribe in good faith

i did watch the show
maybe if you read the thread before posting you wouldn't look like such a hypocritical assclown right now for calling people out for judging something without seeing it while doing that yourself
already came to that conclusion earlier ass breath, i was just clarifying because i read some articles which said the show was not about what i thought

>using blacks to shame whites
But that's not true at all

sure

While the show is trying to emphasize hypocrisy, it's being taken at face-value by other people for their agenda. It doesn't help that some of the creators are legitimately anti-white.

Not hatred, he profiles the black guy right away, which is exactly what happens in real life, because black people are often the criminal. Black guy overreacts and doesn't co-operate and the cops draws a gun, just like real life.

>can't even read the post

>It doesn't help that some of the creators are legitimately anti-white.
That doesn't mean the show isn't making fun of black hypocrisy and SJW victim culture.
>the show is about x instead of y because dumb people think it's about x!

Again at this point we don't give a fuck. We've been radicalized.

>That doesn't mean the show isn't making fun of black hypocrisy and SJW victim culture.
It muddies the water, though. It's hard to say there's no genuine SJW shit inserted when one of the creators is aggressively anti-white.

And even if there isn't, the show and its extremist rhetoric have been adopted by the people it set out to mock.

>the show and its extremist rhetoric have been adopted by the people it set out to mock.
That's not a fault of the show, though.

>watching 10 mins is watching everything
holy shit you babies bitch more than tumblr

>not wanting to become a nation of big cocked hypersexualised beings

no, the absolute numbers of whites are declining
LOTS of race mixing between whites & nonwhite hispanics/southern europeans

USA used to be a white country, where blue eyes and fair hair was the majority of the population

There has been a massive change in demographics over the last 100 years in the US

I'll be glad when this sheboon's face is no longer poisoning my screen.

>There has been a massive change in demographics over the last 100 years in the US
100? Yeah right. Only the past 40 years. That's how quick things can change after a law like the 1965 Immigration Act. (I know that 1965 wasn't 40 years ago. The effects aren't instant.)

Before the spics/asians there were large influxes of catholics, jews, eastern euros, etc

I know a lot of people like to say white women are race traitoRs and all that shit, but white men have been fucking anythint with a vagina for years, its like the curse of the anglo

Even the radio ads they've put out have shown that the show is taking the piss out of blacks and SJW's.

My English teacher at highschool once told me that "Women can't be sexist, and Black people can't be racist". Literally it's not racism/sexism when it's against whites/males. I argued with her for 30 minutes before calling her an idiot and getting sent out.