Moving to Croatia

Hi Sup Forums. I'm thinking of moving to Croatia. Convinced my wife (we have 2 daughters, 10 yrs old) to check it out. Dec 5-12. Land Zagreb leave from Split. Staying overnight in Rastoke on the drive over.

What do I show her to give her a day to day taste? We don't speak the language yet. But I'd like to get a feel for how living there is. Not just touristy shit.

Suggestions? How about to find a (female) translator/local guide? We speak Spanish and English.

Pic related, if Rastoke actually looks like that, holy fuck.

Also note my wife is Guatemalan, but my kids and I are Canadian, if that matters.

>But I'd like to get a feel for how living there is. Not just touristy shit
why white people always do this
living in tourist traps is boring. they're only to visit

The whole of Zagreb and Split can't be tourist traps?

I'm open to suggestions for elsewhere in Croatia. Got 7 nights to spend.

Why would you go to Croatia to live actually
Even Croats are leaving the place

it's a nice palce to live if you're already set for money

very picturesque, reasonably developed, slightly conservative, if that's what you're looking for

plus the climate is continental but not quite as brutal as central Slovenia's

See
Stable government, good police/low crime. Pretty looking. Inexpensive. Nice demographics. Great tax law.

no one likes you

t. non country

>t. chechen scum

rare

i can't wait to see the day when chechnya gets it's own flag

I know a girl from there, Zagreb I mean.

Croatia is going to get BROWNED

darn now they're gonna have to build a wall around croatia now

>Stable government, good police/low crime. Pretty looking. Inexpensive. Nice demographics.

Holy shit, you didn't do your homework did you? If by stable government you mean a switch every 2 years then sure. The whole financial system is being crippled even and this is in stable economic climate in EU, the next crisis is going to wipe it out and half of Croatia with it - for the most part Agrokor is to blame. Just ask any Croatian about their politicians and they will tell you they are the reason the country is stagnating, corruption and living on constant divisions between "left", " right", "commies", "catholibans", " ustaĊĦe" etc... Not to mention the fact that if you don't speak the language you don't have any job prospects and even if you did, a lot of fresh graduates are moving north because living conditions for

This is copypaste from Yahoo Answers.

Not concerned about a job. By stable government I mean not like Guatemala where there's been tension of a coup several times since I've been here.

Why on earth are you bothering to move to such a shithole where even its people are desperately trying to leave? Its economy has long been fucked up and it's not likely that it would recover any time soon. If you're determined to move elsewhere, you'd better pick some place among at least first world countries with a lot more occupational opportunities and decent social infrastructures. Moving from a fucked up shithole to less fucked up shithole doesn't make sense.

belize will be hispanized

Please don't bring your wives native american genetics to croatia. im not even memeing.

>Nice demographics
And if you were a person of character you would want to keep it that way.

>mfw i see a slovenian poster