BREAKING NEWS

German terrorists arrested

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/756609542402736131

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/07/22/hunt-underway-for-one-or-more-shooters-on-the-run-lead-ripley-live.cnn
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36869000http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36869000http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36869000
youtube.com/watch?v=ieA_SIHRh20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pants are haram apparently

Why is he wearing panties?

Because he is apparently (((white)))

SHILLS BLASTED THE FUCK! OUT!

Hey look at these """""""""""""""""German"""""""""""""" men!

>white

BTFO

>tanned german.

Full-blooded German, yes sir. Aryan as the pure driven snow.

french national confirmed

Where can I get shorts like that?

>Daily Mail

arrest ?
even a cuck nation like france killed their terrorists

>dat thick donkey hair...
>dat skin tone...
>GERMAN
topkek!

These guys don't look like they just shot a bunch of people though

I thought they were supposed to be neo-nazis? What is going on?

any idea what German prisons are like? I hope to god they are nothing like those penthouses they put the criminals up in in Norway

Did Samuel Hydeberg finally get arrested? Thank goodness

the faggot store

> Neo-Nazi confirmed. Picture of the shooter.

My sides.

beatiful feet
they mentioned sam on argie new KEK

type "Deutsche Gefängniszelle" in google imagesearch, see for yourself...

they will receive a sentence of community service and counseling because they were only 17 at the time

Just wait till someone posts the picture of there faces thats going around.

They're fucking sandniggers, obviously.

>yfw the media is still hiding their faces from the public
>yfw the German public find out they're kababs, they'll most likely #NOTALLMUSLIMS #OPENBORDERS #OPENBORDERS WHITES ARE ALL EVIL GERMANY YES

God damnit argentina her feet are disgusting. Look at how long her toes are.

rhodesia

>police arrested three men near Marienplatz following reports of a second shooting

Not the original shooter though.

looks comfy

>even a cuck nation like france killed their terrorists

You can't torture a corpse for information.

I haven't masturbated for 40 days
im getting less picky

Not white, German.

WE WHITE NOW

But.. but.. our media says there's no indication this is an Islamic terror attack. And that the perpetrators said they were German. Looks like they just got a little bit too much tan.

>edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/07/22/hunt-underway-for-one-or-more-shooters-on-the-run-lead-ripley-live.cnn

>ISLAMIST BACKGROUND

>ISLAMIST BACKGROUND

>ISLAMIST BACKGROUND

he looks more portuguese than white

I would absolutely lick and fuck that ass.

>they were Mohammeds after all
The fucking Breivik anniversary had me worried some retarded ultra sperged out, after we finally started to convince people islam is cancer

But why would they surrender? Wouldnt islamists try to get shot to go to paradise?

it is a traditional bavarian shame punishment. his balls will be tied to a pig and he will be forced to run after the pig through the village while people throw potatoes at them. he then will be forced to marry the pig. especially shameful for he is muslim.

was it a snackbar?

muslims can be white AND german though this doesn't mean shit

>Fuckboy haircut

Why can't dune coons help themselves?

This.

They're worth much more to us alive.

Kill them AFTER we've gotten information from them.

>not liking long suckable toes

Jesus fucking Christ you have shit taste. Do you find disgusting short stubby toes attractive?

It means the previous line of right winger who did it on the Brevik anniversary is destroyed

(((German)))

:3

Those penthouse prisons are for whites only m8
Shitskins go to the "shitty" prisons

Nothing to be found on German news sites about suspects being arrested. Instead there's still talk about identifying the last corpse that was wearing the killer's backpack.
Daily Mail probably fucked up again. Or German news sites are supposed to wait for an official stance yet.

Honestly, I wasted way too much time with reading the news on this "happening". There is literally no information.

>white
maybe in portugal

TANNED GERMANS

Second shooting? Shit. Lemme know if I pieces this together correctly about the first shooter

>lives in immigrant neighborhood known to be poor and heavily unemployed
>gets called a "fucking foreigner" and a "Turk" by based video man
>says he was born there in Unaccented German--likely second or third generation immigrant
>Muslim caller to police confirms shooter yells aloha snackbar while shooting kids
>possibly was had psychiatric care in the past

Is that correct? Anything to add?

OK LISTEN UP Sup Forums AFTER THIS RECENT HAPPENING IN GERMANY
I have something very important to tell you and you need to help get this message out to the public aswell.

The News are trying to blame the alt right for the attacks trying to claim they attacked people because of anger towards refugees which is a load of bullshit because why the fuck would they shoot normal people.

The alt right hates the refugees and the Muslims if they were going to kill anyone they would kill Muslims and Refugees not normal people.

They will use this propaganda to try and discredit anyone who speaks out against migration or political correctness. So please Sup Forums help get the message ou there. I'm sick of the propaganda and the lies.

SPREAD THE WORD

Kek

Meanwhile the BBC is reporting how bad """""hate crimes""""" are in this country.

Apparently, pulling off a woman's veil is just as bad, if not worse, than murdering people in cold blood.

We're fucking doomed if this shit continues. People would literally rather be murdered than be accused of racism these days.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36869000http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36869000http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36869000

Lol

Idiots, those are only the suspects who got arrested cuz they're tanned duhh

German terrorists arrested

They're majority immigrants/muslim so I doubt their stay in prison will be anything but nice.

Again Sam gets off. Tell me white privilege isn't real.

JEWS NEWS

Why are they dressed like faggots?

Is being a faggot popular in Germany?

HOLY SHIT

they look like actual rapefugees and not the 2nd generation long-beards.

vote it out moron. why do you cucks keep picking these leftist faggots year after year? why does my country do the same? WHY ARE ALL WESTERN COUNTRY'S DOING IT.

fake

Nether do mass shootings, but then it's gun control.

How many killed?

A Norwegain paper just removed an article which said something like: "no evidence for the perpetrators being muslim" That might be a pointer.

Is that... can't be!

I wish I had legs this nice

yeah I checked the DM at work and they said the shooter said something about fuck immigrants in the headline. But then everything in the article pointed to it being a mudslime. I don't know what all i expected from the DM but still.

There is no political party in Britain that opposes Islam or mass immigration.

The closest thing would be UKIP and they're branded "far right" and probably one step away from being labled a hate group.

these people are so weird

>lets go to europe, working on farm is boring
>even before even being in germany they all look like they're about to go to party with the newest "in" haircut (preferably from the top footballplayers) and Deo and H&M mannequin clothing
>completely metrosexual

>but at the same time they transform from this to 100% militarised terrorist or raping coons in matters of seconds

holy shit my sides

There seems to be a terror attack about once every 10 days lately. About 1/10 chance of being terror attacked on any given day now.

These terrorist suspects are much more sexually attractive than any of the people they killed.

This proves that immigration is a net benefit.

> So, vanishingly unlikely for any particular human being? Okay then.

"""""German"""""

>Is being a faggot popular in Germany?
why are you even asking that question Bruce, mate? You've had too many VBs lad.

Why aren't they wearing pants? Were they in the middle of an orgy?

Why do all Arabs have that stupid fucking haircut? It's like they're trying to look like greasers or something, or poorly imitate the current Hitler Youth trend.

wow, so tolerant with those plastic handcuffs, out police carry metal handcuffs that will stop the bloodflow and cause necrosis and shit

Honestly it looks good. Makes them look less subhuman.

Should make em' out of pig iron.

Are you kidding me? Unless you want to be a tranny, those legs are sad, sad specimens of XY chromosomes.

The same reason that white guys have that haircut: they think it will get them laid.

Fuccbois are worldwide, I've seen tons of them IRL this year.

Fucking abc news still saying right wing terrorism not even mentioning islam

Pretty sure they buy those just to save money.

>be in Deutschlandistan
>go to the American embassy to get a burger and fries
>get shot by a 36 year old child refugee with a semi-auto rifle that doesn't exist because they're banned
>have death celebrated with a hashtag and a mound of garbage left on the sidewalk by people pretending to care
FUCKING GAMESTOP

Cant wait for the back pedal. Maybe they should report the news instead of trying to make it.

Its almost like 'Tomorrow Never Dies' is real.

it is reported that the shooter was lone wolf right wing breivik follower.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieA_SIHRh20

For A Few McDoubles More

not bad

they were trying to get some last minute ficki ficki in with the dead bodies before they died

>posting false DailyMail tweets made by moronic Brexit tards

Nice one, OP.

Where are all the thirsty roasties with their 'terrorists welcome' signs?

I'm beginning to question whether the reports were accurate. Literally nobody else has echoed Muslims, thought I very much want it to be.