/brit/

toil edition

cara

FUNDING BOTH SIDES OF WARS

1815: The five Rothschild brothers work to supply gold to both Wellington's army (through Nathan in England) and Napoleon's army (through Jacob in France), and begin their policy of funding both sides in wars. The Rothschilds love wars because they are massive generators of risk free debt.

This is because they are guaranteed by the government of a country, and therefore the efforts of the population of that country, and it doesn't matter if that country loses the war because the loans are given on the guarantee that the victor will honour the debts of the vanquished.

Whilst the Rothschilds are funding both sides in this war, they use the banks they have spread out across Europe to give them the opportunity to set up an unrivalled postal service network of secret routes and fast couriers.

The post these couriers carried was to be opened up by these couriers and their details given to the Rothschilds so they always were one step ahead of current events.

Furthermore, these Rothschild couriers were the only merchants allowed to pass through the English and French blockades. It was these couriers who also kept Nathan Mayer Rothschild up to date with how the war was going so he could use that intelligence to buy and sell from his position on the stock exchange in accordance with that intelligence.

One of Rothschild's couriers was a man named Rothworth. When the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo was won by the British, Rothworth took off for the Channel and was able to deliver this news to Nathan Mayer Rothschild, a full 24 hours before Wellington's own courier.

more toil poetry please

darjeeling tbqh lads

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
I AIN'T NO TOILBERG'S SON

Paз paз paз этo хapдбacc
Bce в cпopтивкaх aдидac
И нa нaйкe пaцaны

Cлyшaют хapдбacc бacы

Этoт cтaйл любим мы
Жгём вce в pитмe кoлбacы
150 yдapoв тyт
Пaцaны в cпopтивкaх жгyт

need a catchy name to slag non-virgins

Thoughts on sverigetråden?

okay use this one next haha

Toilberg allowed me to take tomorrow off to go to hospital, but I am not ill

Feels good to beat the system

if you could teleport the entire island of Great Britain anywhere on Earth, where would you take it

pretend to be gay and call them breeders

OH NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT HIS TITS!!!

At that time British bonds were called consuls and they were traded on the floor of the stock exchange. Nathan Mayer Rothschild instructed all his workers on the floor to start selling consuls.

This made all the other traders believe that the British had lost the war so they started selling frantically.

Therefore the consuls plummeted in value which was when Nathan Mayer Rothschild discreetly instructed his workers to purchase all the consuls they could lay their hands on.

When news came through that the British had actually won the war, the consuls went up to a level even higher than before the war ended leaving Nathan Mayer Rothschild with a return of approximately 20 to 1 on his investment.

This gave the Rothschild family complete control of the British economy, now the financial centre of the world following Napolean's defeat, and forced England to set up a new Bank of England, which Nathan Mayer Rothschild controlled.

Interestingly, 100 years later the New York Times would run a story stating that Nathan Mayer Rothschild's grandson had attempted to secure a court order to suppress publication of a book which had this insider trading story in it. The Rothschild family claimed the story was untrue and libellous, but the court denied the Rothschilds request and ordered the family to pay all court costs.

Back to 1815, this is the year Nathan Mayer Rothschild makes his famous statement,

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

Do women really live life on easymode? or is it just an /r9k/ paranoid delusion

Toil on the morrow; toil on the morrow

The Wagecuck's morning will bring him sorrow.

He'll rise in the cold, dark hours at dawn,

To spend a day being Toilberg's pawn.

He commutes through the darkness, the wind and the rain

To arrive on time at his toiling domain.

So sleep tight, Mr Wagecuck. Get comfortable in your bed;

You've got a long, hard day of toiling ahead

full of an*mefaggots
just like /éire/. If not for them I'd have stopped posting in this terrible general long ago

Do employers actually have a system to check school grades? It would be absurd if schools kept records from 15 years ago

full of NRM lads so i hear

l like it when he says 'gonatt'

once had a swedish guy post my pepe edit semi regularly on Sup Forums

Life as a woman is much harder

next to you :3

any of you lads wear glasses? I've not had them long and they've developed these 3 little bumps which are really annoying. .5mm circles on in the middle of my right lense

which one? might have been me

next to japan

barely above freezing and there's thunder and lightning wtf

>have to wear a suit for work
>first time wearing a suit at all in two years
>the paints only just fit around the thinnest, highest part of my waist
>have to wear these from 8-5 today

I'M BEING FUCKING SQUEEZED TO DEATH, SAVE ME MR TOILBERG I CAN'T MAKE YOU MONEY IF I'M DEAD

He would go onto brag that in the 17 years he had been in England he had increased the £20,000 stake given to him by his father, 2500 times to £50 million.

The Rothschilds also use their control of the Bank of England to replace the method of shipping gold from country to country and instead used their five banks spread across Europe to set up a system of paper debits and credits, the banking system of today.

By the end of this century, a period of time that was known as the, "Age of the Rothschilds," it is estimated that the Rothschild family controlled half the wealth of the world.

However something that did not go well for the Rothschilds this year was the Congress of Vienna, which started in September, 1814 and concluded in June of this year. The reason for this Congress of Vienna, was for the Rothschilds to create a form of world government, to give them complete political control over much of the civilized world.

Many of the European governments were in debt to the Rothschilds, so they figured they could use that as a bargaining tool.

However the Tsar Alexander I of Russia, who had not succumbed to a Rothschild central bank, would not go along with the plan, so the Rothschild world government plan failed.

Enraged by this, Nathan Mayer Rothschild swore that some day he or his descendants would destroy the Tsar Alexander 1st’s entire family and descendants. Unfortunately he was true to his word and 102 years later Rothschild funded Bolsheviks would act upon that promise.

Interestingly, world government fanatic and Ashkenazi Jew, Henry Kissinger, did his doctoral dissertation on the Congress of Vienna.

first result on google about that last sentence

>Historical Error #11: A Bogus Quotation from Nathan Rothschild

have you tried cleaning them

what employer cares about school grades?

I'm sick of all this misinformation
Tell me the truth about soy!

black music is so fucking shit
current day it is anyway

I just fucking hate my shirt/tie. I have a prominent adams apple and I frequently gag/cough because of it

>jewgle

nice try kike shill

Every post I read from a JF poster I read in the accent im familiar with. Yank posters are fine, Ireland is fine too. But Australians I have a problem with. I have this image in my head of an over the top aussie stereotype accent and I can't pin it to the posts the assies make.

Get fitted lad.
Are you fat or what? Even if you're fat a good fit is important, though it won't last you as long or fit you as well if you were thin.

hello four eyes

what happened to that lad taking the tests to get into the foreign service stream of the British government?

Cat's foot iron claw
Toilbergs scream for more
At paranoia's poison door
Twenty first century wagecuck man

you would get typhoons
bad ones

SOON

Yeah they were fitted, two years ago.

I've become SKINNYFAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

There's nothing wrong with being a wage earner.

>go for a drink with a girl
>she rejects my advances
>says she wants to go for a drink with me again
Lads, how do I recover from this and what did she mean by this?
She's also got social anxiety or something

Need some more thoughts on this lads

Say no to the second time and tell her you're busy. Put it off and it'll drive her crazy

1816: The American Congress passes a bill permitting yet another Rothschild dominated central bank, which gives the Rothschilds control of the American money supply again.

This is called the Second Bank of the United States and is given a twenty year charter. The British war against the America therefore ends with the deaths of thousands of British and American soldiers, but the Rothschilds get their bank.

1818: Following the French securing massive loans in 1817 in order to help rebuild after their disastrous defeat at Waterloo, Rothschild agents bought vast amounts of French government bonds causing their value to increase.

On November 5th they dumped the lot on the open market causing their value to plummet and France to go into a financial panic. The Rothschilds then stepped in to take control of the French money supply. This was the same year the Rothschilds were able to loan £5,000,000 to the Prussian government.

1821: Kalmann (Carl) Mayer Rothschild was sent to Naples, Italy. He would end up doing a lot of business with the Vatican and Pope Gregory XVI subsequently conferred upon him the Order of St. George.

Also, whenever the Pope received Kalmann, he would give him his hand rather than the customary toe to kiss, which showed the extent of Kalmann's power over the Vatican.

1822: The emperor of Austria made the five Rothschild brothers Barons. Nathan Mayer Rothschild chose not to take up the title.

1823: The Rothschilds take over the financial operations of the Catholic Church, worldwide.

1827: Sir Walter Scott publishes his nine volume set, The life of Napoleon. In volume two he states that the French Revolution was planned by the Illuminati (Adam Weishaupt) and was financed by the money changers of Europe (The Rothschilds).

Hmpf... speak to me when you're in the big leagues kid

southern ponces
midlanders
jocks
sheepshaggers
paddies
ulstermen
yanks
ozzies
kiwis
canucks
saffers
frogs
jerries
hate 'em all. hate 'em all

She wants you to buy her drinks again

She's hungry for the cock as per

do it but pay for only yourself

Toil + manlet = Toilet

Already went over this last thread, we pay half and half

just forget about it and go on another date with her, try it again and if she's still disinterested then swerve it

it beckons

trying jumping into a river normie bellend

good advice

also get another date and upload it onto your snap story and tell girl 1 about it.

this toil meme is great

toil on the morrow

reminder that "toil" and "toilberg" meme is Russian propaganda, don't fall for it!

:)

Goodnight, my minions
Have pleasant dreams
Don't forget to set those alarms!

this

I'm not a normie

do girls actually notice/ are bothered about weak chins?

next to new zealand

>27 unread mails and it's still Sunday evening

1832: President Andrew Jackson (the 7th President of the United States from 1829 to 1837), runs the campaign for his second term in office under the slogan, "Jackson And No Bank!"
This is in reference to his plan to take the control of the American money system to benefit the American people, not for the profiteering of the Rothschilds.

1833: President Andrew Jackson starts removing the government's deposits from the Rothschild controlled, Second Bank of the United States and instead deposits them into banks directed by democratic bankers.

This causes the Rothschilds to panic and so they do what they do best, contract the money supply causing a depression. President Jackson knows what they are up to and later states,
"You are a den of thieves vipers, and I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out."

1834: The Italian revolutionary leader, Guiseppe Mazzini, is selected by the Illuminati to direct their revolutionary program throughout the world and would serve in that capacity until he died in 1872.

1835: On January 30, an assassin tries to shoot President Jackson, but miraculously both of the assassin's pistols misfired. President Jackson would later claim that he knew the Rothschilds were responsible for that attempted assassination.

He is not the only one, the assassin, Richard Lawrence, who was found not guilty by reason of insanity, later bragged that powerful people in Europe had hired him and promised to protect him if he were caught.

The Rothschilds acquire the rights in the Almadén quicksilver mines in Spain. This was at the time the biggest concession in the world and as quicksilver was a vital component in the refining of gold or silver this gave the Rothschilds a virtual world monopoly.

proof?

do girls actually notice/ are bothered about weak chins?

Not a girl but no I am not
Hope that helps

bruhhhh

not consciously but yes they certainly do
t. chinlet with ruined side profile

Will a girl notice if i have no chin

well they can't be lonely or depressed for a start

so much planned... so little achieved

unless you're ugly its easier

About 600km under the earth's crust

4:30 here

not a girl but I find weak chins disgusting.

>gays

Even if you paid, she wouldn't want to attend just for free drinks unless she's a literal alcoholic.

Having said that, just pay for rounds alternately...I almost never pay for a girl unless it's their birthday or something.

chin looks ok from the front but grim from the side

Had the pleasure of meeting toilberg at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

>.>

Is King William of Orange /brit/?

Do you hear it whispering, toil's gentle call?
Another day to be spent in your given toiling stall.
Better get to bed now, don't want to be late.
Don't blame Mr Noseberg, 'twas you who chose this fate.

>just pay for rounds alternately
That's what we did

maybe not consciously, but they'll just perceive you as less masculine and less handsome due to it.

>pretend
A brit already is a proper bender. he can skip this part

Not a girl just not bothered by chinlets
simple as

what happens here?

would a girl notice if i had no jaw