Did Neil Gaiman write this book with Ian McShane in mind, because he fucking nailed it

Did Neil Gaiman write this book with Ian McShane in mind, because he fucking nailed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7m_QaXkryY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ian McShane is just 10/10 in everything.

Still mad they killed him off after 1 fucking episode in GoT, what a piece of shit show.

agreed on both counts.

wanna watch deadwood again

nice get penis Inhaler

>cast a Germanic God called "The Bright" as a nigger mutt
What did gayman mean?

What exactly is this show about? Because I swear I think these fucking hacks stole my idea that I posted on imdb a few years ago.

I feel like it's not obvious enough that he only has one eye.

The book is 16 years old m8

Your '''''idea''''' has been done to death, long before you were even born.

Yeah he's the best part of the show

When he wasn't around all of the other characters should have been asking "where's Mr Wednesday?"

The only person I didn't like was that drink woman who was over acting, slurring her words and delivering her lines through a mouth full of spit

>dollar store Al Pacino

>"Ayo, Al Pacino is still too expensive even in his old age."
>"Yo senpai I know just the guy."

Literally nothing alike you imbecile

Honestly, this. Thats the most stunning thing about the show so far is how fucking perfect Ian McShane is.

Except he's better than Pacino, who hasn't been good in anything in years.

of all the shitty decisions on GoT that's the one that pissed me off the most

Ricky is nailing Shadow too. I have high hopes for this show.

>didn't answer the question
Well thanks a lot, you useless fucking retards.

And why the fuck did you put quotation marks around the word idea, as if it isn't a fucking idea? Has all the jizz you've been gargling rotted away at your brain to the point where you can't even fucking focus enough to put quotation marks on the right word, you fucking cockmunching bitch? FFS nevermind, I'll just Google it.

If only the guy playing Shadow was as great in his role :(

He literally says that he only has one eye. The Starz audience can't be that fucking dumb

>>dollar store Al Pacino

Al Pacino hasn't acted in 30 years. His most famous roles are literally scenery chewing performances, but he gets away with it because he's got the right charisma and the right role.

Ian McShane has a long list of embarrassing piece of shit movies and shows he's been in and he's mostly done a good job. With age he's gotten really good. What he hasn't gotten is many signature roles and chances to show off his acting.

Don't say Deadwood was it you cocksuckers.

One seen for this show was shot in Guelph Ontario. It involves "Pete's Supermarket". Has it come up yet?

Neat, Guelph's a nice place. Houses aren't hundreds of thousands for a closet space yet. Also, no to your question.

I'm pretty sure that line is lifted from the book.

Is the book worth reading?

Yes.

McShane has never not nailed it.

Yeah, but you should probably stick to the first edition. The extended edition is overly long and adds little to the experience.

Just finished the 1st episode and thought it was great and was happy that they seem to be sticking to the book.

Dug the music during the bar fight.

will check it out, thanks

you guys ever see that short-lived David v Goliath show he was in with all the butterfly imagery?

Yes, King Swearengen was good but the series was shit.

yes, everyone who is anyone knows Kings

at least he got some actual dialogue, they hired Bashir to just sit in a chair for 1 season

youtube.com/watch?v=x7m_QaXkryY

it takes a special skill to pull this off

I'll be forever salty about this and almost all of season 6.

Pacino's last good movie was 20+ years ago. Time to let go, user.

I don't know, he seems fine by me. There is not much you can do with a role of stoic silent guy.

Heat is so damn good though

Heat is overrated as fuck. It's only average at best.

there's a reason it's still influencing action films today

Nah, I can see where he's coming from. They bring the same air of effortless nonchalance to their roles, though I don't at all consider them to be interchangeable.