ITT: movies you were memed into

ITT: movies you were memed into

did it turn out good or did you regret listening to Sup Forums?

The Neon Demon

Fucking shit

>as tears go by
>Chungking express
>heat
Honestly didn't regret it

It was at least very pretty but yeah it was pretty shit. The only good things to come out of Refn were Drive and Pusher.

Also, look at his fucking wifes jaw.

Honestly, anonymity works against it when it comes to recommendations. Half the shit I've seen based on Sup Forums have been shit, half have been great. I just want some consistently good recommendations from people with the same tastes.

well if you werent' such a bitch you could make up your own mind instead of cucking out your choices to other people

How the fuck are you meant to make up your mind about something you know nothing about fuckwit?

where the fuck can i watch this if i'm an amerifag? am i shit outta luck until a BR release?

Everything liked by more than 10 people is a meme to Sup Forums.

Probably. It came out in the US on March 10th apparently, limited release, only 50 cinemas.

I watched it yesterday, I really enjoyed it but still digesting some things.

Also, the advertising really misrepresented it, they kept going on about how muh vomiting, people passing out at Cannes but its not a shitty shock horror, its actually so much more.

I watched Horrible Reviews' review of it and it made me want to see it pretty bad. I looked through the cinemas it came out in and there was only one showing that was remotely close to me and it was a month and a half ago. Hopefully it gets an international release of some sort soon so I can watch.

I don't really think it will. I think that release a month ago was its international release. It's a indie, foreign language art film, it's not gonna get any type of wide release.

Your taste is shit. NWR hasn't directed a bad film.

I heard the girl was cute. Is it worth it for her?

I know what it feels like to have a waifu now. Because she's got such a small mouth shes got honestly the cutest little smile, fuck it slays me. She gets her tits out all the time too, but like tastefully.

More Garace

>She gets her tits out all the time
I don't know man, I doubt sluts can be cute.

I kinda want to make a point about this. I thought it was incredibly refreshing the way the movie treated nudity and sex, it treated it as if it was no big deal, a normal thing (Which fits with the films theme as well). There's this scene where she's scratching herself and she lifts up her shirt to see herself and you can kinda see half of one tit but its not the focus, I thought if this was an American film it would very pointedly go in one or the other direction, she would pull her shirt up but it'd stop directly under her tits and you'd just see her stomach or if it was a shitty shock horror she'd pull her top completely up and the tits would be right in your face. Nudity isn't important to this film, its just there, I really appreciated that rawness and thought it was a far more mature way of handling things.

link me plz

pleb

There's no torrent out yet.

ok thanks sempai

Assassination of Jesse James
It was really good thanks bros

Chunking Express is one of the best movies of the 1990s. Not memeing.

Let's start
>Blade Runner
Shit and boring
>Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Decent
>La la land
Holy fuck this film doesn't know what it wants to be. Like a bipolar liger.
>Whiplash
Great but what was the point

>Only God Forgives
You got to admit , he tried making his own holy mountain and failed

>>Blade Runner
>Shit and boring

This post makes me want to admit, I didn't like Lawrence of Arabia. There's a bunch of critically acclaimed movies I don't like.

This Iranian dudes pretty good.

agree. beautiful film, horrible story.

nah. Bronson is the movie that made me like him.

It was amazing
michael shannon is the most underrated actor in hollywood

ON MY ARSE NOT IN MY ARSE YOU FACKIN' QUEER

I'll admit it had its interesting moments. The guy himself in real life is fucking fascinating. I can't imagine what its like to spend the precious time you have on this earth in an isolation box for the majority of your life. I'd rather die than go through that.